will86 is offline Banned

Can you gain as much muscle...

If you were to follow a diet that had no carbs except in PWO and PPWO form would you gain the same amount of muscle if you were to consume a diet with 1 carb meal and PWO meals?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Actually, that is impossible to answer as we have no idea of your ability to gain muscle on any kind of diet. Not only that, you could eat 15 carb meals a day, but if you were short on protein or if your amounts do not meet your requirements, you are spinnin' your wheels.

If you are trying to gain muscle, then you'd have carbs dispersed in areas other than just post-workout. Having said that, it will then depend on your total caloric intake for the day, and the way in which you train to encourage muscular gains.

Again, there are stickies on bulking and cutting above, read up! That is why they are housed in this location.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-08-2004 at 12:36 PM.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    okay guys lets deside here are you bulking or cutting? cuase im totaly confused now

will86 is offline Banned
    i still haven't decided yet. But would doing cardio on empty for 45 min on off days slow mass gains?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Will-I know Swole addressed this before to you but let me say I commend you for your hard work and persistance but in order to achieve your goals you have to try it out for yourself. Yeah 10 guys can tell you how they lose too much weight hitting cardio on an empty stomach and another 10 guys can tell you how it keeps their bodyfat at bay when bulking. Everyone's different. Thats why you have to learn for yourself what your body responds best to. Try it out for yourself, give it at least 3 weeks and monitor your progress. If it doesn't work then adjust your plan. Its as simple as that man.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    but most of all you have to want it for your self... cause no matter what people say or keep bitching about if YOU dont do them then its just worthless reading..

Thread Information