Thread: Diet help

WatsonTDawg is offline New Member

Diet help

Hi Everyone,
    I am new to the board but have been reading for the past couple of weeks. I Have a little problem and thought if anyone could help it would be someone from this board you all seem very smart.
    my problem is that i can not seem to find a Diet that will work for me.and was hopeing someone here could help with one.
    I am 5'10'' 200lbs and work out 5 days a week.i also run for a mile every workout. But i can not seem to get my love handles to go away. can someone help with a diet plan??
    All of you're help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Runing a mile doesnt seem like much to me every workout. If you are running 8 miles an hour (and I run 9mph) that works out to about 7 minutes five days a week. You seriously need to up that in my opinion.

I terms of your diet, what are you currently eating? I do low carb. Other people do low calorie, either will work. Love handles are a sign of high bf% and so what you are really looking to do is lower your bf% and your love handles will go away.

One other thing: what's your ab routine. Are you targeting your obliques?

I have been on the same quest and am now experiencing the problem of having lost too much weight and people are beginning to tell me I look too thin. My frustration at this point is that the lower abs are not as tight as I would like, but my love handles are pretty much gone. You can do it too.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    Total agreement with beenie.

Thread Information