Thread: diet?

j.j. is offline Associate Member

diet?

Understanding that my diet is key, I need to find maybe a website, mag., or something to help me on planning meals. I do not want to burn myself out on the same type of meals everyday.
    Please help the dietly challenged!
    Darkness in my past, darkness in my future, so when will I see light?

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    Bro, what are you trying to accomplish? Is it bulking or cutting? Tough to do either and keep it clean. I know that for sure. If your interested in a good bulking diet, PM me and I'll send one to you. Pretty easy to follow.

diet

My goal is to add muscle. I have been working out for awhile and have peaked in muscle size, I have always tried to just be smart about how I ate. But, that plan has not worked. So, I am trying something new; following a four meal a day plan plus protein one hour after I work out and then again about three hours later. The diet is O.K. but it is the same meals over and over. I want to get serious about my diet because once I get it togethor, I will start my first cycle. So, I would like to have a routine already in place or an idea of one.
    Thnks for the help.

Is it better to rein in hell or to serve in heaven?

Nice one on the St. Crispin Day speech
    " Once more into the breach and if we fail may we fill it with our English dead"-Also HV
    Last edited by j.j.; 02-11-2002 at 04:04 PM.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Cooking 101

Diets do not have to be bothersome nor do they have to get montanous. All you really need is a few ideas and you'll be on your way. First off, can you boil an egg? Chances are that if you can do this you can find a reciepe that will not only spice up your diet but you just might enjoy the triipn to the grocery store. At first the receipes may seem to be a little on the expensive side with all of the extra spices that you will have to but. BUT after awhile you will begin to build up quite a collection and most everyting you will need for future receipes will allready be located in your spice rack. Now pick out a reciepe, write it down on a 3 x 5 card and store it in a 3 x 5 card box. On the back write down all of the ingredients that you will need to make this dish. Now after you have made this dish, store the card. Try to make at least 1 new dish a week. OK now comes the easy part. After you have accumulated several of the recicpes that you really like you can plan out your weeks meals by skimming through the 3 x 5 cards. Once you have say 2 or 3 meals that you think you can make that will last you throughout the week simple flip over on the back. Make a quick galnce to see what you DON'T need and whala! you already have your grocery list made out. Once you are back from the store simple replace the recicpe xcards back in the 3 x 5 card box in which you store them in.
    Hope this works out for you. It really has simplified things for me.
    IC

cool

Cool, sounds good. I am a pretty damn good cook. Because every girl i meet can not boil an egg or anything similar. Headed to the bookstore to find some literature and see what I can come up with. thanks for all the help.

Thread Information