bigjay727 is offline New Member

help is all i ask

I am 6'4'' 330lbs.... I am an ex football player so im not totally out of shape. All I can ask of you guys is help. I wanna get to 250 and I want it now. I have a membership to LA fitness and Ill go and do some cardio (I hate cardio), play raquetball, and lift weights.... I cant get my diet under control, no motivation, and I cant stay on it. Ill start eating better today by the end of the week im back to reg junk food...I have lost weight before and once you start seeing a change is when you keep going...... any ideas how to start losing weight now! so I will se a change and keep on with it?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Simply stated:

Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.

Period.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-15-2004 at 07:37 AM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    SC your response was a lot nicer than I thought it would be.

Clomid?

Why does everyone anticipate I'm going to decapitate the next person who is needing encouragement to get up off his/her respective (__!__) and take charge of his/her life?

~SC~

bigjay727 is offline New Member
    well i do get off my ass... i work out...but its my eating habits. man...ill try eating good.... and u know.. its hard...at work when ur eating a salad and the next guy is eating burger king... im not asking for support as far as call me in the morning and getting me up to work out.... I need some help nutrition wise. supplement wise... etc...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude all us are in the same boat.. you think its easier for me then you? well it isn't... i have the same urges to throw a pizza my belnder and liquidated o be bale to down it with out chewing.. everytime i see others eat food i want it as bad as you.. but i just reapeat "sacrafice today for a better tommorow" it makes it a bit more bearable.. i mean i probobly sound like an asshole.. but i was in the same shoes going help me help me while i dont want to help my self.. any change thats going to come is from WITHIN.. we can only show you the door.. you have to take the step inside.. research a diet, make your own, post it we'll creatique it.. then its your circus..

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply you had no dedication, that was not my intention.

~SC~

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    not to hi jack but swole whats up wit the mug shot

New sig pic @ my forums, and I placed it here as well. I'll have many pic changes in the future, gotta keep it fresh!

~SC~

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjay727
    well i do get off my ass... i work out...but its my eating habits. man...ill try eating good.... and u know.. its hard...at work when ur eating a salad and the next guy is eating burger king... im not asking for support as far as call me in the morning and getting me up to work out.... I need some help nutrition wise. supplement wise... etc...
    That's good that you're working out...great. But what is the point if you're going to undo hours of exercise in a few bites of a big mac?? You don't have to eat salad everyday. You don't even have to eat healthy food. Just be willing to change SOMETHING about the way you eat. Get a regular cheeseburger w/a small fry instead of a triple cheeseburger with a supersize fry. Don't eat when you're not hungry. These are simple adjustments that can make a big difference. And please, don't mention the "S" word if you're not going to change your eating habits. It irks the hell out of me.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Bro... it's all about diet. You cna work your ass off in the gym, take any kind of drug known to man but if your diet isn't in check you'll get no where.....

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's more than a diet... it's a lifestyle change. If we can do it, so can you...

Thread Information