biggnik56 is offline Associate Member

Long time no see

Hewy guys it's biggnik again. i had fallen of the face of the earth, or atleast AR for a while but now im back and have a question. My new diet plan is very simple and basic. tell me what u guys think:
    8:00am 6egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal
    11:00am 6oz of grilled chicken
    2:00 pm 6oz of grilled chicken
    and it's basically all grilled chicken every three hours till 11:00 pm. is this a good idea or should i add some more carbs. i'm trying to to a ketosis diet. the morning meal(eggs/oatmeal) is after an hour of cardio and the lifting. please tell me what you guys think. thanx!
    ~nik~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If by "ketosis" diet you mean a CKD, then you will have to omit your oats and ALL CARBS.

As well, you cannot eat chicken every three hours and get into ketosis. You need fat to make up about 75% of your intake, and protein is about 25%. W/out fat and the blood clear of sugars, you are never going to enter ketosis.

~SC~

biggnik56 is offline Associate Member
    how do u suggest i change this to make it work best?and not neccesarily a ketosis diet but an overall best working diet

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check out the sticky above for tips/tricks/etc. Whatever program/diet you decide to utilize, make sure it addresses your goals, and make use of it for a decent duration of time in full force to see how it works for you.

~SC~

Thread Information