AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Question Whats a Pro's diet look like for one day?

I eat a ****load of food when I'm bulking up and I don't consider myself to be a monstor by any means, but has anybody seen the amount of food a pro eats? Can anybody jot down a sample of a day in a pro's diet?
    My cousin took Ronnie Coleman out to eat and Ronnie ordered two 22 ounce steak dinners. He had two potatoes with that. That's a ****load of beef. 44 ounces! No wonder he has a destended abdomen!
    He went a little skimpy on the carbs though, maybe he was dieting. I would think 4 potatoes would be the minimum for him.Heck, i can eat three when I'm bulkin up. Not after 44 ounces of beef though, but still.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    If you watch Kevin Levonre's video "M3" they explain what he east every day while dieting. Not sure what he does while bulking.

dcrocks is offline Banned
    It is probably posted in some musclemag next to the latest No2 supplement.lol

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Yeah, they do nothing but lie horribly at all times. You probably will never know exactly what they eat. They are always changing **** around, and making up obscene things to eat so that they don't give it away. And of course, celltech makes you huge, let's not forget that...

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    true rambo. it's funny how these pros lie there asses of about everything. The best was when i read nasser eats only 100 grams of protein in the off season. What a bunch of bull****.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well according to one mag Lee Priest eats 16 Krispy Kremes in one sitting at times while he bulks up...now there's some healthy carbs.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    I would only look at the diet of pros the continually grow!! So many of these pros come back every year at the same bodyweight even though they are on loads of test....

Heres a diet I found:

Olive oil about 150ml which is 1200 calories from that
    I only count protein grams usually but Ill look at yesterdays eating and count everything up and see where I am at---maybe ill be surprised

1)protein drink(olive oil 600/milk 210/water 0/powder 260/flaxseed 50+ oatmeal 200+ banana 102=1420cals

2) post workout drink=3 cups cranberry juice 390, four scoops protein powder 520, 2 baked potatoes 284=1194cals

3)chicken rice casserole-cup of rice 190 chicken 581, sauce 150 , two cups milk 280=1201 cals

4)T bone steak 1419, water with lemon (trace), mashed potatoes (400)=1819cals

5) protein drink with olive oil 600/powder 260/milk 210/ water 0 and protein bar 290 = 1360

6)two cups 2% milk 280 and 2 cups cottage cheese 440=720

total came out at 7714 calories for yesterdays eating.

fritz2435 is offline Member

Thread Information