G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Can someone help me with Quick Recipes for school

Help, I need some recipes that I can whip up with high protein for school. School is a biotch and it's taking up most of my time.

This is what I bring as of right now, usually a couple chicken breasts that I snack on, protein shakes and some PBnJ sammiches. I usually eat about 2 chicken breasts, about 35-50g protein depending on which type I bring, 100-120 grams in shakes and lunch which is either subway or salmon for about 25-35 gr.

As you can tell I don't eat fuit or veggies, I know, I'm terrible. Just meat and protein shakes. Help me with my diet! I'm 6' 205lbs with about 10-13% bf, I don't know. Need to clean my stuff up.

Thanks for the help folks

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    ive started making batches of tobeys protein bars and taking them in my back pack in a zip lock, they dont spoil and i have control as to what they have in them. I usually take a big try of them and snack on them between classes till i can get to a cafeteria to get some good food!!!!!

heres what i put in mine:

6 scoops of designer choc pro
    1 cup "better than eggs" egg substitute
    1 cup oats
    1 cup unsweetened applesauce
    2 tbls flax
    vanilla extract

mix up and bake

tha tray will add up to 129 g pro, 92g carbs, 28g fat

i keep a tray on me daily and finish it by night time, there surprisingly good!!!! and you can ajust the nutritional values as you please!!!

gorilla
    the tray

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    All the recipes that I get are from Tobeys section on this site. Go through them , there is some good stuff out there.

BTW, where is Tobey haven't seen him in a while

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

I'm right here!

Gosh guy's, you really know how to make ol'IC blush. I guess other than making your protien bars, if you are taxed for time you could BUY some at your local supplemant store. They problem with that is most times you really have to sacriffice one of two things. Either taste for low sugar content or Having the sugar content so high just to make the bars taste worth eating. Some of these bars have as much sugar imn them as a candy bar. But that is your call.
    IC

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Thanks but I need something along the lines of REAL food here, I consume about 150-200 grams just in protein shakes a day. I need more meals in my life

Anyways, if there are any ideas besides the regular old Tuna and chicken breasts let me know, thanks.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Reciepe section

All I can say is for you to check out the reciepe section. There are alot of different reciepes ( 1 or 2 that include tuna) that are very easy to fix. If you have anything in particular you are looking for ( anything with a specific ingrediet) I'll see if I can dig it up for you.
    Tobey

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    You should look into rain-deer, deer or moose(or is it named elk on enlighs) meat, they are pretty low in fat and taste delicious and pretty high in protein.
    Atleast here in sweden the cost isnt that awfull either.

vinh is offline Junior Member
    Whats the nutrients for reasonal eating slice?
    Out of the ingreditents, what ingredients have protein in the list ?

Originally posted by gorilla
    ive started making batches of tobeys protein bars and taking them in my back pack in a zip lock, they dont spoil and i have control as to what they have in them. I usually take a big try of them and snack on them between classes till i can get to a cafeteria to get some good food!!!!!

heres what i put in mine:

6 scoops of designer choc pro
    1 cup "better than eggs" egg substitute
    1 cup oats
    1 cup unsweetened applesauce
    2 tbls flax
    vanilla extract

mix up and bake

tha tray will add up to 129 g pro, 92g carbs, 28g fat

i keep a tray on me daily and finish it by night time, there surprisingly good!!!! and you can ajust the nutritional values as you please!!!

gorilla
    the tray

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    Um, the 6 scoops of designer choc pro and the
    1 cup "better than eggs" egg substitute have protein

Thread Information