RockyX is offline Senior Member

Carbs and vascularity

Just a quick question for you. Recently over spring break I ate total junk for a week and a half. Canolis, Eclairs, cookies, cupcakes, pasta, all junk. I gained 4 lbs but while I was junking out I had mad veins everywhere. On my lower torso, everywhere on my forearms, my shoulders, but now that I'm low carbing it again, and back on the ECA's, the veins are dissapearing. Any explanation for what is going on?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, you temporarily "carbed up" in that little fest you had there, and it contributed to pumps and some veins going on. Now that you have reduced that intake, it's subsiding, but continually eating like that would have you fat before too long.

~SC~

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, you temporarily "carbed up" in that little fest you had there, and it contributed to pumps and some veins going on. Now that you have reduced that intake, it's subsiding, but continually eating like that would have you fat before too long.

~SC~
    not to hijack, but swole once i get to maintenance level should i raise carb intake on workout days? i wanna be somewhat vascular while maintaining my weight in a few weeks (about 8) and im not sure of how to structure my maintenance diet.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    U can keep them in your daily intake, yes, but make sure they are only enough to help w/repair and energy throughout the day.

Hi-jacker!!!!!

~SC~

Thread Information