SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

If you are already RIPPED!!!!!

Then you may want to give my "7 Days to Ultimate Leanness" a shot before your next contest/shoot/beach party/pool party, etc.

Yes, it's FREE to utilize, and information can be found in the original article I wrote for T-Mag (check out career highlights on my homepage, and click the link!), at 1fast400.com/BulkNutrition.com under "articles/authors", or by visiting my message board forum and looking in the V.X. Virtual Library.

I just thought since summer is approaching and many of you may have some endeavors listed above, that this would come in handy. It's a FREE program, no charges, and you may e-mail me for help in your specific case as to figuring out how to structure your plan of attack. It's pretty self explanatory as it is (it's based on a 200 lb. person) so adjusting up/down is pretty easy to do.

Works like a charm, and it's d*mn near magical in results! ENJOY!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-18-2004 at 10:11 AM.

I think you missed the point/offering of my post. As well, I've a thread here that I'd like to hear back from you on which is addressed to you. Very ironic how those questions seem to gain validity from your post here.

I was offering something from myself to help out, all you did was simply demean the nature of my post. "U can also do this" and "u can see a similar link", "e-mail 1000's of others" etc. I can understand if YOU had something to offer, but referencing other places that offer what I just posted info for, is not exactly being "supportive". I'm not suggesting you can never reference anyone other than myself, however the nature in which you do it is quite "un-friendly", and that's not really what this location is about. If you wish to attain friendship here from people, that's imperative, but if you wish to just be "you", then by all means continue to do so. If it was not your intention to come off like this, then pardon me, I must be "too defensive" again. However, I don't believe I am in this case, it's clear how rude you are.

I've no idea what "SWEAT TATES" are, but it's pretty clear I won't be responding to this kind of thing anymore.

For the others, enjoy!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-18-2004 at 10:26 AM.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    thanks swole, great read.. for my next cutter i'm game for your program, nothing like a strong focused finish... i'll let you know how it goes... i've heard nothing but good things about your diets/programs

ft-

Quote Originally Posted by dcrocks
    Last edited by dcrocks : Today at 08:28 AM.
    I see you edited your post after my response.

Thanks for toning it down, that does seem a BIT better.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    thanks swole, great read.. for my next cutter i'm game for your program, nothing like a strong focused finish... i'll let you know how it goes... i've heard nothing but good things about your diets/programs

ft-
    Thanks for the kind words bro, if you need any assistance w/it, let me know.

Gracias!
    ~SC~

We still await your response to my inquiry. Until then we'll assume you're here to start trouble. If that's the case, you'll solidify your own fate here. I've been nothing but courteous and helpful to all here, and even to you after the things you said about me. Your idiotic statement above is a non-sequitor, meaning, it has no relevance to anything discussed before, nor does it reference any behavior I've exhibited. It's your usual smart (__!__) reply.

BTW, you have two incomplete sentences above. I'll let the others play w/you.

~SC~

~SC~

A threat? What grade are you in? You tell me "get off my f*cking back or else!!!!!" in the other thread, when I merely asked you a question for myself and for the others of this board.

What you said to me, now THAT'S a threat, and has been reported to the admin and mods.

Soldify your own fate means (now follow along so you don't get lost!!!!!!!!)

Act like a jerk w/nothing to offer and flame others and demean members = get dealt with by the powers that be at A.R. in regards to respect and their policies. So, if you're an idiotic kid, yes, you seal your own fate and may not be able to post/contribute/read anything here anymore.

Not a threat, it's called a procedure, one that you have control over if you use your brain.

~SC~

As per the other thread, good bye.

If you are too dense to realize any edits on my posts are BEFORE a response is written by you, whereas YOUR edits are done AFTER I have called you on them, your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

The proof is in the timestamp on all the posts. If you are arguing this FACT, you my man need serious mental evaluation.

Per my instructions as Diet Guru Vet, I'm no longer acknowledging your posts or presence here. You'll have to find someone else to entertain you. Try www.adultfriendfinder.com.

~SC~

NOW THAT THE GARBAGE HAS BEEN DISPOSED OF............

Bump For The Original Purpose Of This Thread Which Was For Me To Help Others.

You Can Reach Me Via E-mail If You Need Assistance.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-18-2004 at 12:41 PM.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i read that before im a try it when i approch the end of my diet

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Then you may want to give my "7 Days to Ultimate Leanness" a shot before your next contest/shoot/beach party/pool party, etc.

Yes, it's FREE to utilize, and information can be found in the original article I wrote for T-Mag (check out career highlights on my homepage, and click the link!), at 1fast400.com/BulkNutrition.com under "articles/authors", or by visiting my message board forum and looking in the V.X. Virtual Library.

I just thought since summer is approaching and many of you may have some endeavors listed above, that this would come in handy. It's a FREE program, no charges, and you may e-mail me for help in your specific case as to figuring out how to structure your plan of attack. It's pretty self explanatory as it is (it's based on a 200 lb. person) so adjusting up/down is pretty easy to do.

Works like a charm, and it's d*mn near magical in results! ENJOY!

~SC~
    Bro that's the first time I have checked out your site, and I am impressed to say the least. I also think some of your ideas could help me a little bit down the line when the time is right.

Respect

Anabolix2

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I followed the "7 Days to Ultimate Leanness" program twice and the results were amazing. The first time didn't turn out as good as I expected, but this was mainly due to the fact that my bodyfat % was not low enough and I was holding too much water. The second time around worked great though. I had my bf% down to ~6.5% but was holding water at the bottom of my back around the love handles. I followed Swole's recommendations to the "T" and within a few days my skin looked a lot tighter and veins started popping out of know where.

Warning though...if your going to give this a shot, let me emphasize how important it is to have calcium/magnesium and potassium pills handy. I started get light-headed towards the end because of a lack of vitamins. Once I doubled the dosage of potassium and mag/calc I was fine. Other than that its a great way to shed some water and add some final touches to your phsyique. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Good luck.

~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 03-18-2004 at 01:33 PM.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Awesome!

fritz2435 is offline Member
    great article! Might just try that when i'm done cutting, although it sounds as if you need quite a bit of dedication to follow through. Thanks SC!

You need tons of dedication, yes. No it's not fun at all, it's hellish in nature at times, but when I say it's all worth it, you have no idea! If done right, the difference is incredible.

~US~ knows what he's talking about, have those supps on hand. *WARNING* If you decide to utilize a chemical diuretic like diazide, do not supplement w/potassium! W/the water depletion, you no longer have adequate fluids to dilute the potassium, and it's very possible to o.d. on potassium. The result, your heart stopping. Lethal injection principle in the slo-k injections. (potassium)

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-18-2004 at 05:42 PM.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    How long do the results typically last?

Get the cameras/video out and enjoy the 2-3 days or so after, dependent upon how much you cheat after your peak appearance (show day, etc.). Once the body realizes you now have salt, then realizes you are drinking water, look out. What you eat along w/those things determines how fast you blow up. Watch for edema, and re-introduce everything kind of slow, don't go (__!__)holes and elbows over-board w/food and liquids immediately after your peak look. Have a cheat meal if you crave it, yes, drink some fluids, yes, but then eat watch the influx of pure junk and fluids as you can easily pack on 20+ lbs. w/rebound. Strength at this time is OFF THE HINGES!

~SC~

eggplant is offline Member
    awesome! swole i saw ur article "7 Days to Ultimate Leanness" quite a while ago..and i had added the link to my favourites..although i have not tried it yet( i'm on a cutter), i believe it will definitely help give me an extra edge..its like a little secret weapon to me i guess..hehe

Thread Information