parkmuscle is offline New Member

fat loss diet (cycle or no cycle)??

Ht: 6'2"
    Wt: 235lbs
    BF: 16-17%

Goal: I want to reduce my body fat down to around the 11-12% range, but keep and possibly even add a little lean muscle.

Q: Should I try to reduce this body fat by using a cutting cycle (test, eq, winny, hgh)???

I've heard mixed theories on the ability to lose fat on a cutting cycle.

Q: What kind of pro/fat/carb balance should I look for? And how many calories?

I've had success with fat loss/reduction before by eating 6 small meals a day with minimal carb intake (20-40g's) but, I'm not sure if I should be changing this due to the fact that I'll be cycling?

Q: How much cardio should I do?

I'm quite comfortable hitting the treadmill for 45 minutes at a time. One concern I have, however, is that I'm comfortable running with my heart rate well into what is considered the 'cardio' range of rate. Keeping my heart rate down in the fat loss range doesn't really make me feel like I'm working very hard.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    In caps below...

Quote Originally Posted by parkmuscle
    Ht: 6'2"
    Wt: 235lbs
    BF: 16-17%

Goal: I want to reduce my body fat down to around the 11-12% range, but keep and possibly even add a little lean muscle.

Q: Should I try to reduce this body fat by using a cutting cycle (test, eq, winny, hgh)???

GET DOWN TO THE BODYFAT YOU WANT NATURALLY, IT CAN BE DONE. SAVE THE JUICE FOR BULKING OR CUTTING DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS.

Q: What kind of pro/fat/carb balance should I look for? And how many calories?

HOPEFULLY YOU HOLD OFF ON THE CYCLING. TRY AND SHOOT FOR THE BULK OF YOUR CARBS PWO, BREAKFAST, AND PPWO.

Q: How much cardio should I do?

I'm quite comfortable hitting the treadmill for 45 minutes at a time. One concern I have, however, is that I'm comfortable running with my heart rate well into what is considered the 'cardio' range of rate. Keeping my heart rate down in the fat loss range doesn't really make me feel like I'm working very hard.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT WORKING. SHOOT FOR 5 DAYS A WEEK AT ~45 MINUTES OF LOW INTENSITY.

Thread Information