Pheedno is offline Respected Member

dcrocks and Swole

OK, it's clearly blatent that the two of you are not compatible on any level. Being that as it may, I cannot figure out for the life of me why either one of you cannot bow out of the bickering.
    Based on the fact I have recieved PMs from both you on the matter, I believe everyone involved would like to see a resolution.

dcrocks: Regardless of what differences in previous threads that may or may not have been deleted between the two of you; and regardless of the apology on the open board Swole made in his "State of the Union" which you may or may not have seen, your posting in Swole's thread offering free advice to the members is not very tastefull. If you wish to assist our members in their quest to reach their goals by pointing a finger in the right direction, then please do so in a seperate thread.

Swole: Regardless of how this all started between the two of you, and regardless of the apology in your "State of the Union" thread which he may or may not have seen, your calling out of dcrocks in a dedicated thread was innapropriate. If a confrontation is needed to settle differences, lets keep it to PM's

Seems to me, it would be a lot less headaches if you would put each other on ignore. If neither care to do so, then lets maintain civility when discussing amongst in the open board. Theirs a milion ways to eat, and certainly no one sure way that is supreme. If you have a point of view, open a thread. If another person disagrees and wants to debate(this applies to anyone), start another thread that clearly states the intention is to open a debate; even specify the person you would like to debate with. Don't invade anothers thread, and keep the debates level headed

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm already ignoring him (not with the ignore feature, as I want to see what he is posting about me, as it's demeaning in nature and I deserve to know what's being said about me, but I don't have to care.) However I am one who ALWAYS wants to be informed and kept in the loop.

The public thread was because of the exact actions he took this a.m. flaming me, threatening me, etc., and many members pm'd me asking to find out what his deal is. One minute he's giving me props, the next minute he's editing his threatening posts. This was happening LAST week as well, the username he created was to stir trouble, I don't expect you to understand as Cycleon was involved in it all. I did this so we could ALL get a sense of what he is here to offer because of those events of last week.

Anyhow, as long as he steers clear of me, I won't have to bother any of you anymore.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-18-2004 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'm already ignoring him (not with the ignore feature, as I want to see what he is posting about me, as it's demeaning in nature and I deserve to know what's being said about me, but I don't have to care.) However I am one who ALWAYS wants to be informed and kept in the loop.

The public thread was because of the exact actions he took this a.m. flaming me, threatening me, etc., and many members pm'd me asking to find out what his deal is. One minute he's giving me props, the next minute he's editing his threatening posts. This was happening LAST week as well, the username he created was to stir trouble, I don't expect you to understand as Cycleon was involved in it all. I did this so we could ALL get a sense of what he is here to offer because of those events of last week.

Anyhow, as long as he steers clear of me, I won't have to bother any of you anymore.

~SC~

I understand both of your point of views, but the entire ordeal was created from a misunderstanding. From wat I recollect, Swole, you replied with differences of opinion on DC methods that were not quite polite in manner; for this reason I can see a rebuttle. The replies from DC and his friends, which were justified in gesture, were poor taste in the way they were stated. An apology by you was given, which should have squashed the entire thing. It was a clear cut case of misunderstanding that got carried away, thus snowballing into a quagmire. I don't think either one of you holds true disrespect for the other

dcrocks is offline Banned
    Pheedno. I would like swole to delete all his demeaning posts towards me this morning.

As swole has already indicated on another thread, I have already done so.

dcrocks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I understand both of your point of views, but the entire ordeal was created from a misunderstanding. From wat I recollect, Swole, you replied with differences of opinion on DC methods that were not quite polite in manner; for this reason I can see a rebuttle. The replies from DC and his friends justiied in gesture, but poor taste in the way twere stated. An apology by you was given, which should have squashed the entire thing. It was clear cut case of misunderstanding that got carried away, thus snowballing into a quagmire. I don't think either one of you hold true disrespect for the other

exactly, I was triing to show this respect. I can't figure out why he had to drudge to the whole thing up again.

I tried to prop the guy numerous times, then he fukin attacks me for no reason.

Hard to hold respect for someone w/26 posts whom I don't know, who slanders and threatens me, and then is able to continue to do so.

Sad.

~SC~

I'm letting what I wrote stand, I take back nothing. You deserve everything I told you, the fact that you chose to delete your childish jibber, is all on you. I want my posts to stand as there is a reason for them.

~SC~

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Can't we all just get along, I don't know dcrook or whatever, but Swole seems like a cool, knowledgable bro, respect that.

Doesn't make a difference now. It was discovered that dcrocks is a member who has already been banned from here

Good God thank the Lord above!

I am happy that the TRUTH finally has come out, and Pheedno, I do respect the way in which you and the mods have to handle these types of complaints.

It was just KILLING me to have someone like this intentionally come here to start trouble, and have ME as the target. Even worse, I KNEW this to be the case as most do on the diet forum, but due to the unbiased manner in which you have to investigate these types of things, it took a few hours and those were pretty "busy" hours here,

Sorry to everyone else as well, not my intention to have people sign up to hate on me. At times, you don't realize how stressful it is trying to always help out and make a name for yourself.

Thanks!
    ~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 03-18-2004 at 12:39 PM.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    **** it i always miss the good stuff@#!

You're sick!

~SC~

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    HAIL TO SWOLE!!!!!!! I bow down to the diet guru!!!!!

Thread Information