devilchkn is offline New Member

Clen/Phen combo?????

Anyone have any advise on taking clen /phen cycle as opposed to clen/eca? Can Clen phen be taken at the same time, or should it be cycled as if it where an eca? Any advise would be much appriciated!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Try the anabolic forum.

Or, if you wish to show us your dietary outline (which needs to be entirely accurate before you even think of drugs) we can all comment on it.

~SC~

devilchkn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Try the anabolic forum.

Or, if you wish to show us your dietary outline (which needs to be entirely accurate before you even think of drugs) we can all comment on it.

~SC~
    Thanks for the reply!

I'd hate to as in the anabolic forums as the way I understand it neither clen nor phen are anabolics, is this correct?

The clen/phen cycle is more of a question of curiosity than an actual plan for myself. It seemed odd to see so many articles concerning a clen/eca cycle or the (in my humble opinion unwise) clen/t3 cycle.
    Seems a clen/phen cycle would be effective in controling snack atttacks and would have the fat burning to go along with it.

Any opinions on the subject would be much appriciated!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Anabolics or any type of chemical enhancement questions usually go into that forum. Technically they are not anabolics, but you can see how they would be grouped w/anabolics far before they would be mentioned in a forum about nutrition.

Best of luck w/your information search.
    ~SC~

Thread Information