Terinox is offline The One & Only

ECA With Ripped Fuel...any good ???

I first was planning on going with Clen and ECA, two weeks on, and two weeks off, but due to some source problems, I have no idea when I can get some Clen. So, for the time being, this is what I was wondering.

Which would be better to do???

Go on E/C for two weeks on(no Aspirin, don't want the blood thinin) and then two weeks off. HOWEVER, while i'm on the OFF two weeks, would it be better to just NOT go on anything, or would it be okay to go on Ripped Fuel? I have lots of Ripped Fuel, and want to start using them, but I'm thinking that the Ripped Fuel and the E/C are practically the same thing, and therefor, my body wouldn't really be "clean" for the E/C before I go back on it.

So basically, i'm saying, two weeks of E/C, then two weeks of nothing, cycled for a month or two...

***OR***

Two weeks of E/C, then two weeks of Ripped Fuel, cycled for a month or two...

I know it might be kinda hard to understand what I'm trying to say?

Hope you can help.

Thnx
    Terinox

beenie is offline Senior Member
    You are exactly right about ECA stacks being practicvally the same as stuff like ripped fuel.

The theory behind the two week on and two week off thing is that your bodys receptors become used to it after a while, so by cyling for two weeks you are essentially shocking them ito eliminating fat. So with that in mind two weeks on two weeks off would probably work fine.

I am not sure the two week thing is written in stone either. I have done 6 weeks on ECA stacks. I have heard that much over 6 weeks on them streight is not advisable.

Ironweb is offline Member
    I have done eod ECA stack in the past for 8 weeks. Got pretty good results from it. Same concept the eod does not allow a build up of resistance. At least that is something I read. Might be something to consider.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Alright, cool.

Thnx

Thread Information