Thread: Serious Help!

FGL105 is offline New Member

I need Serious Help!, everyone needs to reply please

Ok lets start off by im only 18 years old, im 5'6 and weigh 300 lbs....personally I dont feel im way out of shape, cuz I dont tend to lose my breath easily like most people at my height and weight, I do lift weights sometimes...but anyways lets get down to the bottom line, my diet is horrible and I need to lose weight badly...cuz I feel if I dont take control of this right now, later on down the road its just goin to get worst...so if anyone could actually leave some good posts, about what kind of diet I should go on....some sort of eating plan for a day, and maybe some exercise tips, what kind of cardio, should I even lift weights or just base my whole exercise on cardio? just leave me some tips, if so that would be nice...Thank you everyone for you help.....and also here is an example of a diet that I think might tend to work but if everyone could just critique for me...give me some tips, but the....morning:a 1/2 a cup of oatmeal, 2 or 3 boiled eggs, and maybe a peice of wheat toast...snack: apple or protein shake....afternoon: salad with a can or two of tuna....snack: protein shake.....dinner: peice of lean meat maybe a salad or something to go on the side, but there ya go all you viewers that know what your doin...critique leave some replies and hopefully with all the information I can get, it will be very helpful to me and my diet...thank you once again
    Last edited by FGL105; 04-04-2004 at 07:28 PM.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Read the "how to cut" sticky at the top first, then construct a diet based on that and post it for people to critique...you'll get more help if you do some of the legwork first.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by FGL105
    Ok lets start off by im only 18 years old, im 5'6 and weigh 300 lbs....personally I dont feel im way out of shape, cuz I dont tend to lose my breath easily like most people at my height and weight, I do lift weights sometimes...but anyways lets get down to the bottom line, my diet is horrible and I need to lose weight badly...cuz I feel if I dont take control of this right now, later on down the road its just goin to get worst...so if anyone could actually leave some good posts, about what kind of diet I should go on....some sort of eating plan for a day, and maybe some exercise tips, what kind of cardio, should I even lift weights or just base my whole exercise on cardio? just leave me some tips, if so that would be nice...Thank you everyone for you help, i
    #1. Do not mess with anabolics because you will only get fatter once you come off of them.
    #2. Power Walk ever day 30min am and 30 min pm until you can start running. Give it at least 2 months to allow your joints and muscles to get used to the new movements.
    #3. Get off of the sugar, bread, and pasta.
    #4. Take in 1grm of protein per 1lb of body weight.
    #5. "Just do it"
    #6. Good Luck!!!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    okay.. i hardly ever tell people this.. but at your weight i would say KETO/CKD type of diet would work best for you.. 300 lbs is a lot bro i hope im not offending you but that is a lot of weight for a guy your size.. i would use a keto/ckd/atkins diet till you get to at lease 225 and with your weight it should take about 4-5 months maybe a little more. after that get on a modarate carb diet and cut down the way the stickys above say. you should still lift weights but it should be your MAIN focus.. cardio IS goign to be your main focus.. 45 minutes at 75% heart rate every single **** day. make sure your in ketosis the whole time get ketostix thier like 15$ for like 100 of them.. and keep us updated.. i know people are going to disagree with me but i think this is the best for you till you trim up the weight..

FGL105 is offline New Member

Thanx

Thanx, J and Elliot....yah Elliot I think tommrow (Monday) im starting the ckd diet, cuz I love to lift weights, and I see if you do atkins you lose a lot of muscle and on ckd tend to lose less muscle mass, but if you got any more tips Elliot...that would be nice, thanx everyone...please keep leaving replys, I need all the help I can get

Thread Information