test is best is offline Associate Member

clean bulk on low carbs

bros im 6' 205 11%
    just started 500 mg test e for 12 weeks
    what do you think about a diet with around
    350 g protien
    200 g carbs all before5 o clock
    do you bros think i can pack on some quality size with that many carbs per day,carbs eatin are mainly oatmeal,whole wheat bread,dextrose pwo
    ????????????

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This will be dependent on you training schedule and breakdown, and also on when/what reason you have carbs. I.E., no sense in cutting off carbs at 5 p.m., if your workout is at 5:30 or 6:00 p.m. You'll still need adequate PWO nutrition regardless of the timeframe, as you've performed activity that demands it's consumption. Translation = carbs (in the right amount) will be utilized for repair, and no excess has a chance to be stored as fat tissue, no matter the time of day.

If one were sitting around all day doing nothing, then ingesting lots of carbs at night doesn't really serve a purpose, no.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    One more thing........this "clean" bulk........well, if you are doing it w/low carbs, you are going to have a caloric defecit from that macro dep't. You have to make that up somewhere, and you already have enough protein IMO, but I don't see FATS anywhere listed. Remember the roles of fat for diet/skin/natural hormone levels/growth/etc., those are key. It'll keep the excess fat OFF too, if you are truly low-carbing.

~SC~

Thread Information