Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Good idea no cardio while bulking?

ive been bulking for almost a month and a half and i have gained about 11 lbs. i also noticed that i bulk up easier without the cardio. Im an ectomorph by the way and i find it a b@#$* to gain excessive mass. I figured that if i solely eliminate the cardio and concentrate on my workouts and eating. I am willing to cut longer.

11 lbs up and im noticing my gut getting larger. I know its normal to gain some fat but do you guys think its time to incorporate some cardio and if ever how much? Thanks in advance

Spoon

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    ive been bulking for almost a month and a half and i have gained about 11 lbs. i also noticed that i bulk up easier without the cardio. Im an ectomorph by the way and i find it a b@#$* to gain excessive mass. I figured that if i solely eliminate the cardio and concentrate on my workouts and eating. I am willing to cut longer.

11 lbs up and im noticing my gut getting larger. I know its normal to gain some fat but do you guys think its time to incorporate some cardio and if ever how much? Thanks in advance

Spoon

i was wondering the same thing but im a endo so next time when i bulk i am going to do cardio.. but only approx 2-3 a week in teh am. i dont think its that bad of idea since your buring nothing but fat.. but hey its open to discussion and i would like to know also..

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    i was wondering the same thing but im a endo so next time when i bulk i am going to do cardio.. but only approx 2-3 a week in teh am. i dont think its that bad of idea since your buring nothing but fat.. but hey its open to discussion and i would like to know also..
    I guess for you endos and mesos out there it should be ok. ive done some research and the consensus for ectos is to limit physical activity to a minimum while trying to bulk. I guess il stick to this for a while since i dont wanna waste my 3600 cal. By the way bro its such a hassle to eat that much. tuna and chicken breasts are coming out of my earzzz!! Good luck!

Spoon

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cardio 2-3 times per week on days you don't train for about 30 mins while bulking is VERY good in assisting recovery, and getting blood into the trained/recovering areas.
    Add some healthy EFA's to your diet if you "cannot" gain weight. I've never met anyone who couldn't gain weight, they just didn't have the correct approach, nor did they do it for a period of time to actually SEE change, before they stopped and reverted back to something else.

Cardio is very key, even w/bulking. As well, it works your heart, the most important muscle in our bodies!

~SC~

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=SwoleCat]
    Cardio is very key, even w/bulking. As well, it works your heart, the most important muscle in our bodies!

[QUOTE]

Amen !

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a pig heart thats why i oink at times... OINK!

Thread Information