eggplant is offline Member

need help and reassurance guys~ =(

hi bros..i've been on a cutter for 8 weeks..and fell sick on the last day of the 8th week.its probably due to unpredictable weather which i can't adapt to. within this 8 weeks, i've dropped 6 kgs..and 3.5 inches of my waist..and i went off my diet while i was sick,for 5 days..pretty off i must say..i wasn't counting calories..jus eating anything in sight. and i just went back to training last saturday. weighed myself..and i put on 1 kg..was 70.5kg before.
    i was significantly holding much water..i drank lotsa water to flush out excess sodium and went back tto my diet,and was back to 70.5 on sunday..but i noticed i looked much more smaller compared to where i was before..measured myself, and i actually put on a bit on my bi's and calf. put on 2 inches on waist..but dropped it on sunday..i'm a bit freaked out right now..i'm not sure if i lost some LBM, or is it the water i'm holding onto made me look smaller.The cuts are not as evident right now..and today(monday) was cardio day..i weighed myself after cardio..and was down to 69.9..my show is on 3rd and 4th of july..and i'm plannin to enter under 70kg juniors..right now..i do not look as good..am i able to get back to where i was before i fell sick in 1 or 2 weeks time? i'm freaking oout..i dun wana be skinny and fat..help..

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I'd say just chill, freaking out will do you no good. Just go back to your old eating and exercising habits and you will be fine! Good luck!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You'll be fine, get back into your normal schedule and you will be fine. Change is good sometimes, let your body readjust, and it will thank you for it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Get back to EXACTLY what you were doing when you looked/felt your best, and continue. As well, in the meantime, quit stressing over this as that is more catabolic than anything you've actually done up until this point.

Press on, you're strong man, you'll get through it.

~SC~

eggplant is offline Member
    hey guys..tnx lots for ur encouragements..i felt better actually today..and i suppose i'm slowly getting back on track...appreciated much~ =p

Thread Information