Thread: Distilled Water

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Distilled Water

After posting this in another thread...I thought it deserves its own.
    ---------------------------------------------

Do you drink distilled water in hopes of improving your health?

For those of you not familiar with distillation, it’s a process by which water is boiled, evaporated, and then the vapour is condensed to form a water that is free of any dissolved minerals. As a result it is believed to have the special property of being able to pull foreign substances and toxic materials out of the body and eliminate them.

If you routinely perform this classic ritual of drinking distilled water, I have two words for you: Stop it.

Here are the facts. Distilled water is dead, unstructured water so foreign to the body that one actually gets a temporary high white blood cell count after drinking it. The longer you drink distilled water, the greater the risk you run of developing multiple mineral deficiencies as well as placing your body into an acidic state.

If you drink distilled water exclusively, you definitely increase your risk of high blood pressure, heartbeat irregularities and muscle cramping. In fact, if you’re an athlete, you should never drink distilled water because it can quickly rob you of your valuable electrolytes: calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium.

Another common occurrence that long-term drinkers of distilled water can experience is thinning hair or the hair actually falling out altogether. Now that’s not too cool because we know from nutrition that thinning hair is a result of mineral deficiencies. Interestingly enough, this display reverses as soon as these people stop drinking the distilled water.

I’m giving you the real scoop here. There’s no reason to drink this water. It’s amazing how health writers that put forth this idea over fifty years ago persist without even applying simple college-level chemistry.

Like the water itself, distilled water is a dead issue.

http://www.balancetv.ca/balancetv/cl...asp?idNews=622

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    See peeps, I was right!

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    good info... i to have been preaching this for a while..

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    See peeps, I was right!

~SC~
    You were.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=93279

Make this a sticky dammit!

Thread Information