GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Exclamation My Deepest Apologies to Daman1

I really want to applogize to daman1 for my sh*tty response to him on my diet thread i feal like a complete jerk and everything else u can think of the other night i went and visted 50%natural and he showed me where daman critiqued my diet in the qoute and when he said i am replying in all caps i had no idea i thought he was just replying and saying where is ur training at and cardio soo i thought that thats all he was saying and i didn't know he had critiqued the whole diet in the qoute man i am soo sorry i had no clue what so ever i should of read the whole thing over twice b4 making a response like that, i dunno what else to say and to any 1 else who i offeneded with that thread i am sry also my actions where very very uncalled for once agin bro im sry

GA

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Very cool of you to say this! Hope he sees it.......

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    very cool bro, ill aim daman this direction in case he missed it..

On this board I see a lot of people taking things too seroiusly. Some people that do nothing but make statements to do nothing other then offend someone else,and some people that do actually take the time and help with others and contribute to the board. It takes a hell of a lot more balls to say that you screwed up then it does just to argue and be a prick about things.. I respect you a lot for this reason..

rawzilla39 is offline Junior Member
    i just try and keep my mouth shut on this board. i havent' posted a lot b/c a lot of the questions i have i can usually find on the board if i look.
    There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this board with info that i would have to pay to hear without this board. Why would I screw that up by being a prick?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Long live prick-free boards!

~SC~

Thread Information