Beernutz is offline Member

stretch marks ****in hate them

before i started working out 2 years ago i was a toothpick. Since ive started to workout ive obviously grown in the past years and now i have fuc@#$ stretch marks around my shoulders and biceps. Should i think of this as a good thing or bad? They might be just because of the massive pumps we get at the gym. What do you guys think. Is there any creams or anything to heal these marks..(im sure im not alone on this one)

caseylee is offline Junior Member
    bump ive got the same prob one from being fat two from getting to big to fast

ive read tanning helps, and vit e cream

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    well i am a pretty big SOB, and I only have some minnor marks in the arm pit area. As much as I have grown, im sure if I ever shrink they will appear. Imo you get them from growing,then shrinking somewhat.

rawzilla39 is offline Junior Member
    I started getting strectch marks as soon as I started to grow. I still have them and they really havent' gotten any better. At the same time, I really havent' tried to treat them in any way. I have them on my bi's, near my front delts and even some tears on my lats.

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    before i started working out 2 years ago i was a toothpick. Since ive started to workout ive obviously grown in the past years and now i have fuc@#$ stretch marks around my shoulders and biceps. Should i think of this as a good thing or bad? They might be just because of the massive pumps we get at the gym. What do you guys think. Is there any creams or anything to heal these marks..(im sure im not alone on this one)

if i were you id use covergirl coverup... come on man, those are battle scars, be proud.

Beernutz is offline Member

stretch marks

thats true im sort of proud of the stretch marks cuz it means i grew but still everyone who sees them is like "ill that ****s nasty bro" you know what i mean .... i guess the best way to go would be a tan.

Speed Trials is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    My friend's sister used cocoa butter when she was pregnant to treat stretch marks. Not the manliest stuff around, but if you're really concerned, I guess it's worth trying.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    They are indeed battle scars, ones that aren't attractive. Two options:

1) Get a tan, whitey . It really does the best job of all the things you can do.
    2) Preparation H. Does a good job minimizing scars, lots have had good results.

decadbal is offline Banned
    wear em with pride,i get super excited when i get a new one..

Thread Information