LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Over eating.....

Question....

How does the body handle over eating? Let's say you ingest a 2500-3000 calorie meal.... does most of it get stored as fat? Or does the body just expell most of it because of the overload of food (like it does with water) ?? Let's also say you don't eat afterwards because you feel completely bloated..... does the body slowly digest all this food and expell it but still utilize the nutrients in it over time, or will you be without protein etc a few hours after you eat?

I just went nuts and ate wayyyy too much, but everything I ate was high in protein. I have far exceeded my daily calorie goal, and there is no way I am eating anything else. Is this the best thing to do when you overeat? I am going to go get on the treadmill for an hour of cardio once my bloating goes down, but is there anything else I can do to prevent a huge fat gain?

Mike

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    i am a health and wellness major and have been taught that ne meal over arounf 700kcal will get stored as fat UNLESS you do something to use the extra calories as energy

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    how can that be true??? that would mean if I go crazy one weekend and splurge with an extremely high cal intake that I would imediately start getting fatter...I splurge every other week and it hasn't affected me

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    well as always, mnoderation is key. . .if u did it everymeal everyday i am positive u would get a lil chunk, but this is what i was told, it aint my opinion, just something i herd

rawzilla39 is offline Junior Member
    I'm guilty of splurging on my cheat day. I allow myself 2 cheat meals once a week, but lately it seems after the 2nd cheat meal I just want to eat junk all day. It may have stalled my progress some, but I'm still burning fat.

You know how you get really bad water bloat after you pig out.... from continueing to drink your 2 gallons of daily water intake.... well could I reduce the bloat/water retention if I drink distilled water like what swole was talkin about for the rest of the day so I piss out what I have left in me? I have already drank about 1.5 gallons of fresh water today, and I still got plenty of time to drink another gallon. Think it would help get some of the water out?

I am going to go get on the treadmill now and maybe go jump rope for a while... anything to make me feel a little better. I definitely have a problem with binge eating, I gotta get my act together. This is starting to get old really fast.

Mike

Hey Swole...

I think I am going to get your saying tatooed to my head:

your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same

LOL... maybe then I won't do this ****ing **** anymore

Mike

Thread Information