Thread: Help

Dough Boy39 is offline New Member

Help

OK here we go: I am 5'8" and about 220lbs and i want to help that situation out. My question is what should i be eating in order to lose this weight and how much weight should i lose. My goal is to get nice and big but i really have no idea what im doing as you can see. please help...

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Not alot of info there bro...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    How much are you trying to lose?

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    First, go to the ed threads and use TObeys posts on caloric intake. Figure out your caloric needs and there is your starting point. THe gaol is the intake of clean foods. Eliminate the fried foods, junk foods. Yea, it takes more time to prep it yourself but thats part of the job. As to how much you will loose depends on you. How much cardio and working out you do, how you follow your diet, etc. I lost 85 lbs in 7 months and have put on 19 lbs of lean muscle in 4 months. It can be done but it takes a lot of dedication bro.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I see in your profile you are 19, weigh 220 and are 5'8". Is that right? Do you know what your bodyfat percentage is? Your goals seem ambiguous. Could you provide more info please.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Doughboy 39,
    All the guy's here will stear you right but it's kinda of like trying to put a puzzle togehter without the peices. Post a little more info such as.

1)Your age?
    2)Your body fat % ( If you do not have a calipar, you local gym should be able toi help you figure it out as this is useually a service offered to for the gym memebers)

3)Your goals- Not just I want to lose weight, but how much.
    4) Your present training program- weights AND cardio. If you do not have one post that, the guy's will help you develope one.
    5) Your present diet- nothing specific, just what you useually intake in a day's time

These are just a few. Any past training expereince that you may have will be helpful as well. Post this and I'm sure that the response you get will get you started on the right track.
    Tobey

Thread Information