Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Omega labs

kbronss is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    they have been out of biz for years
    lol...i guess this is what i get for stretching out the gaps in between cycles. most people here use straight out the human stuff out of the regular pharmacies, and dont need to use high amounts. 500mg of testoprim compared to maybe 750 of vet stuff. Deca i know is also available, have not checked for eq though. The reason some, like me, use the other stuff is because of price. but i always thought vet gear was stronger than human grade. not the case with testoprim....that thing is strong.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it shouldnt matter if its made correctly. 250mg=250mg no matter what, some ugl stuff may be underdosed
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Please don't put words in my mouth. I never said or assumed that the only bad gear is being shipped into the U.S. but you just did! There's plenty of crappy gear being made inside the U.S.. What I am saying is that getting it from Mexico is pretty much guaranteed you will get scammed. I purchased a good book by William Llewellyn which contains random lab results from various UG labs. This book gives a rare look at the underground steroid market and it says Mexico has recently become a melting pot for selling couterfeit steroids. OMEGA LABS proves his book to be true!
    MY OMEGA EXPERIENCE!!
    In the last 6 months I had tried their TEST-E, SUPER TEST, & DECA .
    All were junk
    Even their Orals i got no gains from. Anadrol & Dbol !!!
    Tried both and got nothing. And you all know what good orals are like!!!!
    Thanx to the site & for putting this up.
    Its nice to be able to warns others of garbage like this..

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kbronss View Post
    lol...i guess this is what i get for stretching out the gaps in between cycles. most people here use straight out the human stuff out of the regular pharmacies, and dont need to use high amounts. 500mg of testoprim compared to maybe 750 of vet stuff. Deca i know is also available, have not checked for eq though. The reason some, like me, use the other stuff is because of price. but i always thought vet gear was stronger than human grade. not the case with testoprim....that thing is strong.
    If you are located in Mexico use only human grade that the doctors subscribe. The rest of the Under ground suppliers like you see on 1MEXGEARSTORE are selective scammers working collectively behind the scenes to steal from others. If you see any Quality Vet floating around this day and time it's counterfeit!

NOTE: OMEGA LABS claims he use to make several products for Quality Vet back in the day. If you doubt that OMEGA is clueless on how to make legit steroids just ask some of the mods such as Swifto who are very knowledgeable regarding chemistry.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-04-2012 at 10:32 PM.

63mania is offline New Member
    I purchased 3 bottles og Omega tri-tren and 3 bottles of Omega test cypionate from 1mexgearstore and got scammed. It was my first cycle ever and being a rookie I just thought that I did not respond to steroids like others because of my age. Finally a friend of mine helped me to realize my gear was bogus. I contacted Omega man and he was very polite and apologized for me receving a bad batch of gear. Claimed he was now using cotton seed oil. He quickly sent replacements and I still gained nothing or felt nothing. I was at a cross roads and went for advice from my friend. He hooked me up with real products and I blew up for the first time in my life. I was in disbelief!!! My body stayed pumped looking all day long and my blood pressure went up. Ronnie is being honest so listen to him. I declare that Omega or any board allowing Omega and 1mexgearstore to be sponsors should be boycotted to send them a strong message that we brothers in iron are not gonna take it!

Omega is bunk....mexgear and unclem are scammers...I was burned on several bottles suspension....**** you omega and mexgear

Buffmcgruff is offline New Member
    New to the forum but after reading things going on with Omega, I had to put my 2 cents in! Getting ready for an show last year, I went with Omega ( big mistake )!!! The var, winni, clen , tren was of great disappointment! I will never deal with them again!!! To their credit though, their gear came in the 'prettiest' packages ( if that means anything to anyone ) Really seems like they should be shut-down!! It's hard times out here not to get what you're supposedly paying for. This is by far the most underhanded form of deception!!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

-ok guys lets follow the rules-

Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    MY OMEGA EXPERIENCE!!
    In the last 6 months I had tried their TEST-E, SUPER TEST, & DECA .
    All were junk
    Even their Orals i got no gains from. Anadrol & Dbol !!!
    Tried both and got nothing. And you all know what good orals are like!!!!
    Thanx to the site & for putting this up.
    Its nice to be able to warns others of garbage like this..
    I am very sorry this has happened to you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffmcgruff View Post
    New to the forum but after reading things going on with Omega, I had to put my 2 cents in! Getting ready for an show last year, I went with Omega ( big mistake )!!! The var, winni, clen, tren was of great disappointment! I will never deal with them again!!! To their credit though, their gear came in the 'prettiest' packages ( if that means anything to anyone ) Really seems like they should be shut-down!! It's hard times out here not to get what you're supposedly paying for. This is by far the most underhanded form of deception!!
    I am very sorry this has happened to you as well. I know from personal experience what hard work is put into prepping for a bodybuilding show. Many guys on this board compete in shows and we sympathize. Using bad products when giving it your all for a show is very sad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 63mania View Post
    I purchased 3 bottles og Omega tri-tren and 3 bottles of Omega test cypionate from 1mexgearstore and got scammed. It was my first cycle ever and being a rookie I just thought that I did not respond to steroids like others because of my age. Finally a friend of mine helped me to realize my gear was bogus. I contacted Omega man and he was very polite and apologized for me receving a bad batch of gear. Claimed he was now using cotton seed oil. He quickly sent replacements and I still gained nothing or felt nothing. I was at a cross roads and went for advice from my friend. He hooked me up with real products and I blew up for the first time in my life. I was in disbelief!!! My body stayed pumped looking all day long and my blood pressure went up. Ronnie is being honest so listen to him. I declare that Omega or any board allowing Omega and 1mexgearstore to be sponsors should be boycotted to send them a strong message that we brothers in iron are not gonna take it!
    I agree that we must stick together in the bodybuilding community for what is right in order to protect one another. I am sorry you got scammed and got off to a bad start using anabolic steroids.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-04-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up This is good news!

I also wanted to publicly state that PURE PERSIAN is now re-thinking his stance as being a rep for OMEGA and 1MEXGEARSTORE. He's being very polite and showing some concern which is showing some good character on his behalf. I hope he makes the right decision.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-04-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=gixxerboy1;6098841]i would say its junk, from speaking with Omega it seems they have no clue. He cant tell you how its made or anything about it.
    He tried to tell me low test levels from bloodwork doesnt mean the test isnt good and its still working[/QUOTE[B]]So I guess this means the lab test ran by endrocrinologist around the world are a complete waste of time? lol..Mex and OMEGA continue to insult others intelligence. It really shows how irrational they have become. [/B]
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-04-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thanks Ronnie,

Source forums are full of false account what state wonderful results from the sites sponsors, weather hgh or aas its full of reps,false accounts and made up lab reports all to suck in members to part with their money. It's classic pump and dump and the members need to take the blinkers off and see these source boards for what they really are.

Come on, most Ugl is crap anyways and I can't see why so many people play with their health to only save a few quid,

Source boards are simply pumping stations to extort money , why on earth so many people use these boards is beyond me.

Trust me, its all true.
    I know what you say is true marcus. It makes me feel very privileged to be surrounded by great people like you on this board. It's easy to see why we have the best bodybuilding board on the net!

i dont know if its something the mods would be interested in, but i would put up one bottle of each for u to test out if that is something u would like to do. kind of an actual test from this site...?? i would like to send them out to be tested but i just dont have the money for it. just thought id throw it out there.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=kbronss;6100762]i dont know if its something the mods would be interested in, but i would put up one bottle of each for u to test out if that is something u would like to do. kind of an actual test from this site...?? i would like to send them out to be tested but i just dont have the money for it. just thought id throw it out there.[/QUOTE]It's already been done and to waste even more money to see if a scamming ring is a scamming ring is not logical. OMEGA failed the test on multiple levels including blood test for over a year now. 1MEXGEARSTORE is running this whole operation. I have a very cool Mexican client who has filled me in on what's going on over there in Mexico. It's a large scale selective- scamming- ring ran by a criminal organization.

I want to get the attention of boards and reps backing these con-men and hopefully they will realize how they are also guilty in hurting others by supporting them and allowing it to continue!!! This mex guy could very well go down as the worst scammer in steroid history. You would think anyone with a brain would not want to be a part of this mess. The U.S. feds have jurisdiction to go into Mexcio now and get these guys. Why would anyone in their right mind want to put their name out there and be part of a scamming operation that has offended so many others and brought forth so much negative attention to themseleves? In 2008 there were 5, 612 murders in Mexico linked to the on going drug war.These new steroid sources from mexico are only in it for the buck. Drug prohibition has predictable outcomes and steroids are no exception. It's brought forth great financial incentitives to try and sell counterfeit steroids.

[B]NOTE: Here's a little history lesson for those interested- These Mexican labs like OMEGA are being ran out of Tijuana Mexico. In the 1980's Manuel Noriega was known as the largest crime figure to get involved in drug trafficking along with counterfeit anabolic steroids out of Mexico. Sound familar? Guess which part of Mexico he resided? If you guessed Tijuana you would be correct! Eventually he was convicted for trafficking cocaine. With no government restraints in Mexico, 1MEXGEARSTORE and his accomplices have seemingly taken up where Manuel Noriega left off in Tijuana. Go figure!? In December of 2005, the U.S. DEA announced their findings of a 21 month investigation into the large veterinarian steroid suppliers such as SYD, ANIMAL POWER, QUALITY VET, DENKALL, TORNEL, and BROVELL. The owner of the most popluar three labs- Dr.Alberto Cohen was taken into custody. Operation GEAR GRINDER was effective at changing the manufacturing of steroids. By 2006 everything in Mexico went Under Ground and the rest is history!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-06-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Mustardman is offline New Member
    Hi guys. Im new to the board but wanted to also give my opinion on Omega Labs gear. I havea personally used their 4Test (sustanon ), Test E, Tren75, and Tri-Tren I believe. Unfortunately for me as well as all the others, I received fake gear. I even at one point during my cycle went up to 3 grams a week and got nothing more than really sore hips and shoulders from constant injections. Needless to say, Omega is crap gear and nothing more than a scam. They are going to take your money and send you cotton seed oil for gear. Maybe you will be lucky enough to get a bottle that is actually real gear just to get you coming back to . Don't waste your money or even more so your health on this garbage.

omega needs to go down

ronnie rowland is an honest man.. i am proud to call a friend... marcus 300 knows his shit... ronnie is probably the most knowledgeable bodybuilder the net has ever seen..giving out free instruction on training..diet..steroid usage ....better than what you can pay top dollar............. to self appointed gurus........no secret there folks!!!! hell hes had 11 back surgeirs and just look at him!!! ive had one back surgery and look like shit standing next to him....ronnie is providing facts about mex.....and.....omega being criminals......damnit they scammed me....and....7 of my buddies.... for over 4 freaking grand.. this has made for serious trust issues amongst us...omega..and...mex needs to go down .. sewage gear...thats my 2 cents..

ooohhhh they are in TJ and have a walk-in pharmacy?? its about a couple of hours from where i live. wonder what would happen if someone actually went into the store to complain. although im sure it has already happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardman View Post
    Hi guys. Im new to the board but wanted to also give my opinion on Omega Labs gear. I havea personally used their 4Test (sustanon), Test E, Tren75, and Tri-Tren I believe. Unfortunately for me as well as all the others, I received fake gear. I even at one point during my cycle went up to 3 grams a week and got nothing more than really sore hips and shoulders from constant injections. Needless to say, Omega is crap gear and nothing more than a scam. They are going to take your money and send you cotton seed oil for gear. Maybe you will be lucky enough to get a bottle that is actually real gear just to get you coming back to . Don't waste your money or even more so your health on this garbage.
    3 grams a week????? i thought i was the only dumbass.... who injected that much omega shit..trying to determine underdosing or fake....still have an abcess in my left glute... going on 9 months now...doc said it would have to be surgically removed...shit...i have no insurance..

Blog Entries

Board rep from ironmanmagazine

EZSKANKEN a rep over at IRONMANMAGAZINE pmed me this statement and I quote

"Hey brother,
    If you could please just copy and paste what I posted, that would be great. I am really really busy with moving out of a rental, into a new house, and getting ready for a baby who should be here any day now. But yes, Omega seems to be bunk. Hopefully it's at least olive oil and not vegetable lol!"
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-05-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kbronss View Post
    ooohhhh they are in TJ and have a walk-in pharmacy?? its about a couple of hours from where i live. wonder what would happen if someone actually went into the store to complain. although im sure it has already happened.
    Why don't you give it a try one day and let us know. I'm sure many have already beat you to it and OMEGA doe shis best to lie out of it.

NOTE: One of OMEGAS favorite lines when confronted about negative comments others have made regarding his products- "The complaints about my products being fake are by other sources who are in competition with me my freind. My products are real my friend. Trust me I make them myself and have lab test to prove it my friend. Let me send you out some more bottles for free my friend".
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-05-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    3 grams a week????? i thought i was the only dumbass.... who injected that much omega shit..trying to determine underdosing or fake....still have an abcess in my left glute... going on 9 months now...doc said it would have to be surgically removed...shit...i have no insurance..
    I knew you got a knot using OMEGA but did not realize it was this extreme. Have your fiance take a wooden rolling pin used for cooking and roll on that lump for about five minutes eod if you can withstand the pain. Someone else developed a knot located on the medial head of their left shoulder and it's about 1/4 of the way gone from using this method. It's been just over a year and it was from injecting OMEGA water-based winstrol. He said it was the most painful stuff he ever injected in his life. I am sorry to hear about the knot that's not leaving. Not good!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffmcgruff View Post
    New to the forum but after reading things going on with Omega, I had to put my 2 cents in! Getting ready for an show last year, I went with Omega ( big mistake )!!! The var, winni, clen, tren was of great disappointment! I will never deal with them again!!! To their credit though, their gear came in the 'prettiest' packages ( if that means anything to anyone ) Really seems like they should be shut-down!! It's hard times out here not to get what you're supposedly paying for. This is by far the most underhanded form of deception!!
    Why would any lab put so much effort in to making PRETTY PACKAGES as you call them yet not put in the real ingredients listed on the bottle? It's so bizzare! If OMEGA/NITRO/MEX had done things properly he would have made a lot more money in the long run than with his counterfeit operation. Now he's not going to be making any money for long once word gets around and it will.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustardman View Post
    Hi guys. Im new to the board but wanted to also give my opinion on Omega Labs gear. I havea personally used their 4Test (sustanon), Test E, Tren75, and Tri-Tren I believe. Unfortunately for me as well as all the others, I received fake gear. I even at one point during my cycle went up to 3 grams a week and got nothing more than really sore hips and shoulders from constant injections. Needless to say, Omega is crap gear and nothing more than a scam. They are going to take your money and send you cotton seed oil for gear. Maybe you will be lucky enough to get a bottle that is actually real gear just to get you coming back to . Don't waste your money or even more so your health on this garbage.
    I think you make a very good point about some people receiving a good bottle of OMEGA gear here and there just to keep them coming back for more. I can only imagine how painful it was for you injecting 3 grams per week. And the frustration of still not making any gains! I feel really bad for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^ You have to remember that the cheapest aas to produce is test, so if their faking that theres no chance the more expensive ones will be good...
    Very good point!

usc46 is offline New Member
    I got some fake Omega Test -enanthate and Omega Trenbolone - acetate from 1Mexgearstore. This goes to show everyone you can have what appears to be a most excellent website on the outsede, seemingly credible reps, and awesome delivery and communication and still get screwed. Don't get scammed by Omega or other Mexican gear coming from 1Mexgearstore. I'm willing to bet every dime I have that 1mexgearstore is being ran by Omega himself. Wake up people!

Trying-Hard is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie,

This is probably a question I will get flamed for, but I am ok with it....

Given the amount of bunk shit out there that can yield abscesses, infections, etc.. why is it not allowed to post reliable UGL sources on this site? What is the reason, exactly? Is it striclty due to the source's protection?? One would think that there are benefits to posting such source. 1) People would not spend their hard earned cash on bunk shit, 2) people would not have to go through any potential serious infections (who the hell wants that??) and 3) that reliable source would get business as they should, versus another UGL lab that is scamming people.

I hope people don't get their panties in a bunch over this question. I am just trying to understand the underlying reason why reliable UGLs can't be posted when IMO, they should to help out our forum members and protect them.
    Last edited by Trying-Hard; 08-06-2012 at 12:58 PM.

you can post ugl's. You can not post sources. So you say brand xxx is good. But you cant say i buy from XXX

you can post ugl's. You can not post sources. So you say brand xxx is good. But you cant say i buy from XXX
    I edited my post. So my question still stands...why? What is the reason? Is it strictly protection of the source?

The way I see it is (and no one cares what I say, I know) saying "XXX brand is great" is not all that helpful. I mean you can tell me that, for example, Omega labs are great, and then I can go out search for them and find a site that carries them, but that site that carries these Omega labs are carrying FAKE knock offs, ultimately leading to wasted cash, wasted time, wasted gear, and possible bodily harm. This is why I feel it is not much of a help to just name the brand versus naming the actual source.

All I want to do is undersand why and I won't bring it up ever again..=)
    Last edited by Trying-Hard; 08-06-2012 at 01:03 PM.

lots of legal reasons. The site is in the US. selling steroids are illegal.
    this board owners dont want to be a source board. So once you allow discussion of sources you will have them on here trying to sell and push there stuff

lots of legal reasons. The site is in the US. selling steroids are illegal.
    Understood. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by usc46 View Post
    I got some fake Omega Test -enanthate and Omega Trenbolone- acetate from 1Mexgearstore. This goes to show everyone you can have what appears to be a most excellent website on the outsede, seemingly credible reps, and awesome delivery and communication and still get screwed. Don't get scammed by Omega or other Mexican gear coming from 1Mexgearstore. I'm willing to bet every dime I have that 1mexgearstore is being ran by Omega himself. Wake up people!
    I think you are right in your assessment because the 1mexgearstore is always pushing OMEGA'S line of products both in public and in private.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    You should have read the crap Unclem wrote when he was defending mexgear. He claims to be a nurse and got into a fight with exphys over the blood results. He said he never gets blood tests and that they mean nothing; instead he goes by how they make him 'feel'. It made for a good laugh if anything. Apparently Unclem doesn't rep for him any more either and is done with garbage UGLs.
    I think you are right. Looks like Unclem has come to his senses. Here's a recent post by Unclem regarding Mexican products and I quote-

"whats your worst mex gear stuff u dont like?

unclem
    07-19-2012, 02:20 AM

i dont like omega test e"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying-Hard View Post
    I edited my post. So my question still stands...why? What is the reason? Is it strictly protection of the source?

The way I see it is (and no one cares what I say, I know) saying "XXX brand is great" is not all that helpful. I mean you can tell me that, for example, Omega labs are great, and then I can go out search for them and find a site that carries them, but that site that carries these Omega labs are carrying FAKE knock offs, ultimately leading to wasted cash, wasted time, wasted gear, and possible bodily harm. This is why I feel it is not much of a help to just name the brand versus naming the actual source.

All I want to do is undersand why and I won't bring it up ever again..=)
    It protects our board like gixxerboy1 stated.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-08-2012 at 06:47 PM.

dragon60 is offline New Member
    I have gotten gear from those guys and got bad abscess. Wish I can get my money back.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=dragon60;6105184]I have gotten gear from those guys and got bad abscess. Wish I can get my money back.[/QUOTE]Did you gain muscle,strength, hold water and have an increase in libido?

dragon60 is offline New Member
    No I didn't this really.... want my money back. What can we do?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon60 View Post
    No I didn't this really.... want my money back. What can we do?
    nothing you can do. Your not going to get a refund. unfortunately its part of the game

hunter32 is offline New Member
    I also have had problems with omega products. I had bought 10 bottles of test-e 10 bottles of tri-tren 2 bottles of d-bol , 2 bottle of anadrol , 1 bottle of winstrol and 5 bottles of Norditropin Growth Hormone totaling over $3,000.00 . Only got 3 bottle of the G.H. and never got the other 2 bottles with promise I would get them, but never happened.They did send 5 bottles of test400 which I never ordered after complaining about product . They said they wold replace it all.Only 2 out of the 5 bottles of replacment test400 was real , I know because my libido And the way test prob.in test400 makes me feel ill the next day.OMEGA scammed me and will you to , the product is a scam,and the board allowing them to remain as sponser is just as big of scammer In my eyes as OMEG!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information