Thread: Ugf

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member

Ugf

Anyone ever seen the UGF brand? The prices of this stuff are very low. Seems to be a lot of this stuff out there now...obviously, due to the price...but any time I've ever seen prices this low it makes me wonder. I mean it does happen, you can find really good gear at a low rate but it's rare. Anyway, just curious as I've seen this stuff pop up quite a bit over recent months and every Tren review I've come across has been pretty decent.

delcapone is offline New Member
    Currently on u.g.s tren e 200mgs e4 days and his test cyp 750/wk with exellent results. I to was sceptical but thats my go to guy 4 sjre!!

Can't believe so few have heard of this brand. There's just too much out there at such a cheap price I would have assumed more here would no about it. I've had several buddies ask me about it and when I finally saw the price list my first reaction was this has to be some kind of setup or some kind of scam. Anyway, have yet to find or hear any bad reviews. Know some guys that are going to try it out so guess we'll see what happens. Have you run a lot of their stuff or is this your first time?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    just placed bulk order with ugf . i know many that have used his gear and they never leave him. no labels though

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    just placed bulk order with ugf . i know many that have used his gear and they never leave him. no labels though
    Yeah, that's what I've heard. Just sounds too good to be true...maybe it is though...I don't know, that's why I asked. And yeah, heard about the no labels but no big deal if there's a code or some type of system. I had a guy years ago out of NY who used to do the same thing. Labels don't really mean anything though. Think about all the labs out there with bottles that look better than pharma grade and it's pure garbage inside.

donopat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    Ugfreak gear is excellent .....there's a ton of excellent reviews on olm from vets.....I've used his eq, npp and test .....excellent

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Anyone tried his var? Like others have said it seems too good to be true.

Exigent is offline New Member
    Thanks for the good words guys, I am going to place an order for his sust in a few weeks. I will let you know the results

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    just ran ug's test e and its the smoothest, no pip what so ever.very good gains 4 me on 16 weeks at a low dose of 500mg

dude700 is offline Junior Member
    I've heard many good things about UGF. Only time I've ever heard anything negative was that it was a little underdosed, and that was only one instance!

Thread Information