Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Omega labs

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rsking View Post
    So basecally every omega labs product is bunk? I bought their test e and have not felt any difference going on week 6.
    Yes, he's one heck of a scammer!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-03-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by legendkiller View Post
    Now I am confused. I have recently bought Ena-Test from the website you listed I have seen good reviews but also bad ones. I talked to the owner about it and he told me he had a bad batch and replaced with new gear, not sure if that fixed the problem or not. BUT anyway, I will keep you all posted. I know it does not work right away BUT I pinned for the first time today and had an AMAZING work out like I had back when I did my first cycle with a different Lab. So, Idk. Like I said I will keep you posted 3 weeks from now to tell you what is good or not.
    Let me be clear, he has been using the bad batch excuse for years. Why would you even waste your time ordering from a known scammer when there is access to legit sources? I simply do not understand! And having a great workout after one shot is a placebo effect. I don't mean to come off sounding rude but throw that Omega in the trash where it belongs and go find some real steroids . He's a scammer and a liar. I don't know any other way of putting it. And there's no need in making a post 3 weeks from now. It is what it is. I strongly urge all to steer clear of this guy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    Hello Everyone. I wanted to do my best to share what I know about Mexican gear. My goal is that all of us in the iron brotherhood stay healthy and are as informed as possible. I think Ronnie Rowland and Steroid .com deserve a big Thanks for bringing this to the attention of members. What an aweful feeling it would be to invest the time and energy training on your cycle, only to find out your gear is fake. With all the sories ive heard so far, one of the biggest red flags I see is how Omega labs keeps sending out replacement gear. If they were real to begin with, they would be awefully hesitant to do this because they would be loose money.

I live 7 hours from tijuana. I used to travel there back in 04-05 before operation gear grinder. We had a trusted pharmacy that we would visit.That was the time when QV, Denkall, pet pharma, etc, were available for a decent cost. They may have been Vet gear but they were actually registered labs in Mexico. Also available was HG gear that consisted of the Organon Sustanon Redi-jects 250mg/ml, Organon-deca jects 50mg/ml, Stenox(halotestin ), Sten(low dosed test cyp), Primotestin test e 250mg/ml, and Testoprim(200mg test e/ 50mg test p). I have used the testoprim alot in the past, as it was the most reasonable HG test available in MX. It did hurt alot though and I dont miss the baseball sized lumps on my ass. They also had HG clomid, HCG , Clen , Nolvadex . Im going off the top of my head here so if I leave anything out sorry.

After operation gear grinder, all the mex vet was gone and then begun the arrival of mexican UG. The first one I tried that was available was Stallion labs. I had no complaints. It was around for only about a year until 'he' got popped. After that I stopped using Mexican gear altogether. For one, the prices kept going up and the few new Ug's were getting aweful reviews for being fake (XT). This was around 07. To this day, from what I understand most of all the HG that I listed is still available. I know of one addition of HG anavar made from the same company that makes stenox halo which is Atlantis.

I was always taught whenever possible go with HG gear. It is dependable and leaves no doubt on its authenticity. That would be my advice for anyone looking to purchase steroids from Mexico. Be prepared to pay though. I dont think its worth the high cost, especially when there are much more resonable alteratives out there. I hope this helps add to the conversation.
    Thank you! Sledgehammer was spot on in everything he had to say regarding Mexican steroids . I hope everyone on this board and other boards like proffesional muscle take heed. Allowing these guys to remain as sponsors on a board hurts the credibility of that forum. I urge owners and mods on all bodybuilding boards to refuse to let OMEGA send you some free gear. They will send you a couple of bottles of legit testosterone then turn around
    And sell your board member counterfeit goods. Staff members are responsible for protecting others. That should be your main focus and I urge everyone to remember this.If you don't I can assure you it's going to come back and bite you later on down the road. Board members will leave because they no longer trust you. Thank you!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-02-2013 at 08:19 AM.

legendkiller is offline Junior Member
    I trust what you say, but I promise I have legit gear...

Question real quick.... 1mex may be in partners, but my understanding is Omega sells to a lot of other 3rd parties not just to 1mex. So, if 1mex sends you something with it being wrapped, security holograms checks out, the authentic numbers checks out (type on OmegaLabsltd website and they came back 100%) So, are you saying not only 1mex is selling bad batches, but Omega Labs itself is a bad business?

So far, everything is on the right track... hunger has increase, balls are sacking up (lol), amazing work out...

I don't know if I was the lucky one... or I dont know since to 1mex I gave him a lot of shit about me reading a lot of bad reviews and he said he assured me his stuff is good. Maybe he gave me good stuff so I will come back and then he will give me fakes if I order again.... All I know is the stuff I have right now is legit, also I bought clomid too, original packaging and everything.... Like I said, I don't know what you all got or if it was a bad batch, but so far I am liking what I have.

Wait, You said it was a placebo effect..... I have done steroids before, the effects were the same. A placebo effect? Most placebo don't work unless you think it will work as the placebo has listed, therefore playing a mind game. I did not think it would work. No offense, but I don't know what you have against Omega Labs, maybe other boards have agreements with 1mex, but maybe you have it with other Gear so you want to put down Omega Labs... For example. what if Omega Labs is 100%, but the people who are selling it fake? That means there are fake of Omega Labs, but not that Omega Labs is fake in itself...

I don't know.. Seems to me you have a beef with them.

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    You dont know what he has against Omega labs? Read all the posts of members who have gotten abscess or bloodwork done. Why would he have beef? Maybe because he doesnt like it when other bros are getting ripped off or physically hurt by some low life dirt bags. I have to say why would anyone after reading so many negative reviews of a lab, then look to purchase said lab? Sounds like you have a personal stake in the fight here.

In one week of use, you know its real stuff huh? You would be the first then. Most users dont notice Test e kick in till around week 4. Anyway say it is, so what. That doesnt seem to make up for all those that got fake gear.

I also wanted to note that after reading most of this entire post, I decided to take a look at the 1mex site and noticed that arent selling Omega anymore but are advertising for some lab called Mexvett. Who wants to guess its the same people as omega but have changed up the packaging and name because of all the heat they got.
    Last edited by Sledgehammer1; 02-02-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Easily, because I have read GOOD REVIEWS and BAD REVIEWS.... How many people come here to fish for sources? and so on.... So, I decided why not try it, because I also read on a site that it was listed as a g2g product.

About the first week, So far my balls have atrophy, hunger has went crazy and a bad ass work out.... Some have wrote that front loading makes it kick in faster and so on... Maybe that's the effects I was feeling. I am not the first to say that.

Next, I have been stating that he did have a bad batch, maybe he is legit now.. OR.. he might have sent me real stuff to HOOK me to buying more from him.... OR maybe it is fake, but as of RIGHT NOW all signs are pointing to it as being real and like I said I can give updates, but it seems like the personal gains are more for you guys hating on these lab... I mean, really all I am saying is it checked out as being authentic on the website, I am having effects right now, and I will give you MY PERSONAL UPDATES " someone who has actually used it" since the bad batch.

Lastly, 1mex sells Omega and mexvett. They have not stopped selling Omega.

All I am saying is you all might be right, but as of right now it seems pretty legit "compared to my last cycle".

But I will tell you a placebo would not have me eating like I am.. BUT if it turns out to be bunk, junk, fake, I will tell you all. Dont want it? Don't buy it, It doesn't effect me whatsoever. I also am checking out another lab, but I know his is legit because I personal know him and what goes in it.. So even if the Omega is real, I'd be going with my friend stuff in the long run anyway.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Easily, because I have read GOOD REVIEWS and BAD REVIEWS.... How many people come here to fish for sources? and so on.... So, I decided why not try it, because I also read on a site that it was listed as a g2g product.

About the first week, So far my balls have atrophy, hunger has went crazy and a bad ass work out.... Some have wrote that front loading makes it kick in faster and so on... Maybe that's the effects I was feeling. I am not the first to say that.

Next, I have been stating that he did have a bad batch, maybe he is legit now.. OR.. he might have sent me real stuff to HOOK me to buying more from him.... OR maybe it is fake, but as of RIGHT NOW all signs are pointing to it as being real and like I said I can give updates, but it seems like the personal gains are more for you guys hating on these lab... I mean, really all I am saying is it checked out as being authentic on the website, I am having effects right now, and I will give you MY PERSONAL UPDATES " someone who has actually used it" since the bad batch.

Lastly, 1mex sells Omega and mexvett. They have not stopped selling Omega.

All I am saying is you all might be right, but as of right now it seems pretty legit "compared to my last cycle".

But I will tell you a placebo would not have me eating like I am.. BUT if it turns out to be bunk, junk, fake, I will tell you all. Dont want it? Don't buy it, It doesn't effect me whatsoever. I also am checking out another lab, but I know his is legit because I personal know him and what goes in it.. So even if the Omega is real, I'd be going with my friend stuff in the long run anyway.

Thanks
    Please dont believe everything you read on other boards. You wanted accurate information and we have provided truthful answers. Some bodybuilding boards have sources and board reps being guarded by insiders. Some people don't want to hear the truth because deep down it's hard for them to admit they got scammed. Others, are secretively behind the operation. Which are you? http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...124-Omega-LAbs

Our staff has neither the time nor the inclination to make up fabrications about any particular lab. We have been kind enough to give you the facts. We would have rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-03-2013 at 05:05 PM.

So u accuse me of being someone with 1mex or omega. I think this is all funny, all I have said is I have authentic stuff that has checked out, I have tried compromising yet and agreeing with you on some things. But yet you all have been negative towards me, you want me to say thank you? That is a joke. I offered 100% updates on the product good or bad, you didn't even want to talk about that. You say board insiders and so forth. You sound like an insider behind sources with bias results. I even said I was going to go with my friends other lab after I received it tomorrow yet you still say I'm an insider. Lol. Why would I be an insider that said he is going with another lab when he gets the product? You are an insider, work for another source, just hate omega labs for no reason or something, maybe working for the ads on this very on site, idk.... What I do know you are very closed minded about it. I have tried to have a nice civil conversation, but nothing but negativity came from you, funny enough someone who has never tried omega lab. Sounds like you have a hard time omitting you might be wrong. Keep making excuses and I will keep having results with omega or the other brand I will be using tomorrow, because it doesn't matter I am going to give the truth no matter what, not like some. I thought more of this board till now. Lastly I even said they might have given me real test to hook me in and you still didn't agree even though you said they have done that before with people. What. A joke. No thank you

I posted a threat about omega labs to see the big noise, no one commented but one.. Solo, I saw your lies and posted n your thread... Hahaha it makes you look like the one hats scamming against omega not me buddy,

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Many sites what have reviews for sources are paid to give good reviews, also many have fake accounts its the oldest game in the book for conning people. Omega are a really bad lab, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, YOU WILL GET SCAMMED.

Blog Entries
    I posted a threat about omega labs to see the big noise, no one commented but one.. Solo, I saw your lies and posted n your thread... Hahaha it makes you look like the one hats scamming against omega not me buddy,
    I can assure you I am not lying about what I say. You keep talking in circles which makes it obvious in my eyes you may be A POTTED PLANT. I have never bashed another lab on the open forum! Wouldn't you think I would be bashing more than 1 lab out of a million if I were trying to make other labs look bad due to competition? There's little doubt in my mind you have been sent over here by OMEGA or someone profiting from their counterfeit products. Once again OMEGA is a selective scammer! So please don't insult our intelligence.I have emails were OMEGA offered to pay people off to keep hush hush about his selective scamming ring!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-04-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Many sites what have reviews for sources are paid to give good reviews, also many have fake accounts its the oldest game in the book for conning people. Omega are a really bad lab, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, YOU WILL GET SCAMMED.
    Very true Marcus. I would also like to add one more thing regarding your comments.

legend killer comes across as your typical "POTTED PLANT" for these scammers. They join other boards like this one and spout off non-truths while talking in circles. They often have multiple fake accounts as well. It's another one of the oldest games in the book.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-04-2013 at 06:39 AM.

1. I am a plotted scammer? I have had my name and talked and asked questions before. This has not only been my only post. My First few was about cycles and TLP.

2. I have talked in circles because you have not replied to anything for example.

a. Omega labs have security wrapping on there product (this has checked out to be legit)
    b. Omega Labs have batch numbers to check on their website ( these have came back as to be authentic)
    - Isn't that what some labs have numbers to check on the inside and outside of the bottle on the holograms to prove it's legit?
    Or is that a trick?

c. I got it from 1mex (I think it's funny I did not bring up the source, but you all did which I thought you weren't suppose to do. Which makes me think you
    are planted to tear the rep of mex down. C. will come in at, me buying it from a website, does not effect omega labs, it effects the website that might be carrying
    bunk suff, right?

d. I have agreed that they might have sent me legit gear to hook me in to buy me later on, but you didn't even agree or disagree to that just assume I am fake.

e. I can get on webcam take pictures whatever to prove I am not a scammer or paid (which I would love to know how to be a paid scammer). I am someone
    who is putting out their review and that's it. Instead of accepting that and waiting for results you guys are pretty much insulting me.

f. Like I said, it seems like you guys are more against putting a bad name out there for omega labs then I am. You are the one that posted a source first I did not.
    Might I have gotten a low dosed test-e bottle, maybe? might i have gotten a correctly dosed one? maybe, fake one? maybe? RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK IT IS 100%
    for me.... I don't care if you guys like it or not I am going to tell you if it works or not even if NO ONE REPLIES TO THIS ONE OR THE NEXT ONE....

You answer or look at a-f and then we can not have to talk in circles... because we are talking in circles because you don't want to listen to me.. it could be as simple as, me saying i am having decent results and you saying, THEY SUCK... wel, I gained 10lbs, THEY SUCK... I kept all 10lbs.. THEY SUCK.... (don't have those types of results, but I am just saying..

Lastly, WHY AM I SOME PAID SCAMMER WHEN ONCE AGAIN I SAID I WAS GOING TO BE USING ANOTHER GEAR WHEN I GET IT.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    I remember your exact comment jimmy and I quote" It feels like someone opened the hood of a 72 ford , scraped some battery acid in a vial, added some ground glass and filled with some blood red oil. My right and left delt look like they got hit with a baseball bat and my left quad looks like it was wacked with a 2x6."
    The bold above are my thoughts on Omega's crap. I wouldnt shoot that garbage in my ass cheek(or anywhere else) if you paid me.

Blog Entries
    I have to ask this so excuse my ignorance but there is also an omega labs on another board that's domestic...do any of you know if its a total separate entity than the one your all talking about?(I do realize the omega your talking about is international)...just curious cus there customers speak very highly of the gear from the domestic(usa)omega but those that have been in the game longer than I have may know differently...thanks....

Jimmy, I wouldn't of injeced that either My injections hurt for maybe 2 days then go away, no swelling or anything like that. But I wouldn't have went back to Omega labs either if that happened.

ghettoboyd: I am not sure, I know the Omega labs domestic is technically in Mexico and they bring it through mexico to USA to ship domestic. So, I believe they are one in the same labs. It seems like people don't like it here. I said the same thing as you saying how on other boards and so forth they have talked highly about it, this is the only board I have on that says it's bad.

My very first injection of Omega Labs did give me a knot on my muscle, but that was because I was a dumbass and didn't warm it up and so forth. When I warmed it up for the next time all went fine. My muscles are getting use to the injections so it is sore the next two days then goes away.

Blog Entries
    Jimmy, I wouldn't of injeced that either My injections hurt for maybe 2 days then go away, no swelling or anything like that. But I wouldn't have went back to Omega labs either if that happened.

ghettoboyd: I am not sure, I know the Omega labs domestic is technically in Mexico and they bring it through mexico to USA to ship domestic. So, I believe they are one in the same labs. It seems like people don't like it here. I said the same thing as you saying how on other boards and so forth they have talked highly about it, this is the only board I have on that says it's bad.

My very first injection of Omega Labs did give me a knot on my muscle, but that was because I was a dumbass and didn't warm it up and so forth. When I warmed it up for the next time all went fine. My muscles are getting use to the injections so it is sore the next two days then goes away.
    thanks for your input, I guess its best to stay away...

Yeah, I am not sure still. My thing is it is weird that pretty much all other boards and so forth say Omega Labs is good to go except for this board... I started to use it since I read many other boards and since I read good about them and found a few websites saying a list of labs were g2g I ordered it. I then came to this board when I already ordered it and I thought about canceling, but I talked to Omega Labs and they told me before they had a bad batch and took care by replacing the orders. (now people on here said that it's the story they tell everyone and how no lab would replace) IS this true? I am not sure, I know that with the amounts of product made and cost to make it they would not be losing money by replacing the gear like many on the board says.

But many on this board has downed the gear.... It makes me want to go with the other gear I ordered too since I wasnt sure about the Omega gear I got some from a friend "a different lab".

LIke I said before, the omega labs I received was sealed, had hologram, and batch number that all checked out and verified on the website. SO, as of right now I am happy with Omega Labs, NOT saying that they are trying to bait and switch me with underdosed or bunk gear when I order again.

Like I told these people on the board I will give updates... I haven't been eating to great lately, but Ill post again in 2-3 weeks on any updates.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=legendkiller;6376444]Yeah, I am not sure still. My thing is it is weird that pretty much all other boards and so forth say Omega Labs is good to go except for this board... I started to use it since I read many other boards and since I read good about them and found a few websites saying a list of labs were g2g I ordered it. I then came to this board when I already ordered it and I thought about canceling, but I talked to Omega Labs and they told me before they had a bad batch and took care by replacing the orders. (now people on here said that it's the story they tell everyone and how no lab would replace) IS this true? I am not sure, I know that with the amounts of product made and cost to make it they would not be losing money by replacing the gear like many on the board says.

But many on this board has downed the gear.... It makes me want to go with the other gear I ordered too since I wasnt sure about the Omega gear I got some from a friend "a different lab".

LIke I said before, the omega labs I received was sealed, had hologram, and batch number that all checked out and verified on the website. SO, as of right now I am happy with Omega Labs, NOT saying that they are trying to bait and switch me with underdosed or bunk gear when I order again.

Like I told these people on the board I will give updates... I haven't been eating to great lately, but Ill post again in 2-3 weeks on any updates.

1)The Holograms and batch numbers are made by OMEGA owner and are fake. 2) Ironmanmagazine is also calling OMEGA a scammer. 3) Go with the other source.

Note:] marcus300 was the first Mod that I know of to make a public stand against all the fake generic GH coming out of China. Well guess what! "marcus was 100% accurate even though many boards are still praising these counterfeit products." Now we are telling you that OMEGA is a scammer. I really don't know what else to say other than this board is honest and you will have to make up your own mind about OMEGA.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-04-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I have to ask this so excuse my ignorance but there is also an omega labs on another board that's domestic...do any of you know if its a total separate entity than the one your all talking about?(I do realize the omega your talking about is international)...just curious cus there customers speak very highly of the gear from the domestic(usa)omega but those that have been in the game longer than I have may know differently...thanks....
    I am not sure. If the batch numbers and holograms match what is on the OMEGA international site then hit the nearest exit! That would mean the domestic source is buying gear directly from OMEGA and re-selling it domestically. Also, OMEGA has contacts in California who are directly involved in his business. In fact, they are the ones shipping out OMEGA products once they bring it across the border. After reading this the international OMEGA supplier will probably come up with different holograms and batch numbers for the domestic source to sell if in fact they are related.

Note:Things that make you go Hmmm??? I noticed that "bodybuilder" from California said OMEGA was gtg and I quote " In the past i ran omega tren , t400, and winny and all of em did me well" http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...124-Omega-LAbs
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-05-2013 at 08:45 AM.

REBORN52 is offline Junior Member
    I would listen to Ronnie on this. I'm new to this site, but not at judging people, and anyone who tries to help others as much he does isn't trying to lead you astray......

Okay question...

I know there are multiple sites that order from Omega Labs gear... My question to you is, Is it possible that the individual websites could be counterfeiting Omega Labs? or are you saying Omega Labs as a whole is bunk? If this is true how are they still in business? Also, In Mexico it is legal for steroids so what would be the benefit for Omega a Mexican company to make fake gear? I could see very low dosed gear, but it wouldn't be effective to have them create fake gear. Lastly, is it possible for them to give me real gear to switch later on to give me fake gear with me thinking they are a good business?

Because I honestly can say this gear is working, to much info maybe but for example I am hornier than normal. lol. Like I could go in depth why that is a sign, (trust me it is) but that doesn't mean it's correctly dosed or idk... But even if it is real, and I have this other gear I feel like I should just give the OL to someone else and go with the new stuff I have that I know is 100%.. Because I don't wanna get into my 3rd week and not have the results I could have with legit gear.

I do have a question.. I have been Monday and Fridays, I just got my gear today.. Can I take it today again since supposedly the Omega gear is fake anyway? or should I wait till friday?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Throw it in the bin, its useful gear and the owner is a con man . Fake or vastly underdosed ugl crap, don't waste your time.

Blog Entries
    Okay question...

I know there are multiple sites that order from Omega Labs gear... My question to you is, Is it possible that the individual websites could be counterfeiting Omega Labs? or are you saying Omega Labs as a whole is bunk? If this is true how are they still in business? Also, In Mexico it is legal for steroids so what would be the benefit for Omega a Mexican company to make fake gear? I could see very low dosed gear, but it wouldn't be effective to have them create fake gear. Lastly, is it possible for them to give me real gear to switch later on to give me fake gear with me thinking they are a good business?

Because I honestly can say this gear is working, to much info maybe but for example I am hornier than normal. lol. Like I could go in depth why that is a sign, (trust me it is) but that doesn't mean it's correctly dosed or idk... But even if it is real, and I have this other gear I feel like I should just give the OL to someone else and go with the new stuff I have that I know is 100%.. Because I don't wanna get into my 3rd week and not have the results I could have with legit gear.
    1) It's all the same OMEGA being made by the same con man in Mexico. 2) They are still in business because of guys like yourself. 3) It takes 2 to 3 weeks to start having a noticeable increase in libido. 4) go ahead and start injecting your other stuff and toss the OMEGA in the trash. If you give it to someone and they get an infection or abscess you are going to feel really bad.

would u say its ok to pin today since the omega you guys think is fake?

what would u think is the cause in the increase of my libido? By thee way there is a BIG TIME difference from before i took it to now.

so there is a difference... so what would u think?

Blog Entries
    I am not sure. If the batch numbers and holograms match what is on the OMEGA international site then hit the nearest exit! That would mean the domestic source is buying gear directly from OMEGA and re-selling it domestically. Also, OMEGA has contacts in California who are directly involved in his business. In fact, they are the ones shipping out OMEGA products once they bring it across the border. After reading this the international OMEGA supplier will probably come up with different holograms and batch numbers for the domestic source to sell if in fact they are related.

Note:Things that make you go Hmmm??? I noticed that "bodybuilder" from California said OMEGA was gtg and I quote " In the past i ran omega tren , t400, and winny and all of em did me well" http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...124-Omega-LAbs
    thank you Ronnie I appreciate your time in answering my question and im sorry if I beat a dead horse...ill stay away there are pleanty of other sources im privy to its just that I was intrigued by the prices...no wonder there so cheap, there not real...thanks again...respect...

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member

Yes that was me and i stand by what i said. Im not here to try and convince anyone to buy this lab im only speaking from personal exp. There are plenty of other good labs out there to chose from but i aint going to lie and say omega was bunk.

I do have a question. omega lab was more liquid then what I am use to.. the new gear i used today was more oily like my old gear (that was legit)....

omega lab gear viscosity was a lot less than the TLP lab and the SL lab I am using now....

I do have a question. omega lab was more liquid then what I am use to.. the new gear i used today was more oily like my old gear (that was legit)....

omega lab gear viscosity was a lot less than the TLP lab and the SL lab I am using now....
    Is it the one made with GSO? This is the one i used.

Blog Entries

Exactlty!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Is it the one made with GSO? This is the one i used.
    Bodybuilder the whole "grape seed" oil ordeal was just a cover-up. What happened was that OMEGA got a lot of complaints and tried to blame poor products and bad batches on his workers. Claimed he even fired them and hired new help. Then complaints kept rolling in. So, next he blamed it on his powder source. Once again, more complaints rolled in and he blamed it on the cotton seed oil he was using and supposedly changed over to grape seed oil. Which makes no sense whatsoever. And finally he had no where else to turn so he blamed his competition for trying to ruin his reputation which is just lame in my book. OMEGA had many chances to prove himself and failed miserably. Guys still have knots on them to this day from injecting that garbage. I'm not at all happy about it because he caused a lot of honest people to look bad.

Blog Entries
    Yes that was me and i stand by what i said. Im not here to try and convince anyone to buy this lab im only speaking from personal exp. There are plenty of other good labs out there to chose from but i aint going to lie and say omega was bunk.
    Fair enough. He did send out a few decent batches and you got lucky.

Fair enough. He did send out a few decent batches and you got lucky.
    I dont spend much time on this board like i used to, im a mod on another board so 95% of my net time is spent there. Sucks everything im reading here, i must have been lucky.

Blog Entries
    I dont spend much time on this board like i used to, im a mod on another board so 95% of my net time is spent there. Sucks everything im reading here, i must have been lucky.
    Yes it does suck. Some good people had their reputation put into question due to OMEGA'S selective scamming ring and that should not be. IMEXGEAR store is still selling OMEGA products because they are all invloved. Why else would they continue selling his prodcuts?

I would also like to add that dishonesty is a common example of bad business ethics. For instance, when an UGL lab like OMEGA makes false claims in its advertising, the company is being dishonest to its customers. Making false advertising claims and failing to replace damaged or defective products with good products or to refund their purchase price are examples of bad business ethics that can give a company a poor reputation and that can lead to them being permanetly shut down.

While not all faulty OMEGA products may have been created intentionally, a company that knowingly makes and markets products that are hurting customers is practicing very bad business ethics. As a result, multitudes of OMEGA customers have come out publicly of all the problems, which has led to a poor company image.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 02-07-2013 at 10:58 AM.

I have a stupid question. I know that you need an inch to 1 1/2 inch needle to inject into the muscle. I am injecting my quad, Sometimes my need doesnt want to go in all the way and might stick out a centimeter. My skin never swells like it's getting stuck in between the layers, so I am assuming it's still getting into the muscle.

My legs are skinny and no fat on them, aka chicken legs, haha. So, I am assuming that's why it is okay for it not to go in all the way and still be effective. right?

Blog Entries
    I have a stupid question. I know that you need an inch to 1 1/2 inch needle to inject into the muscle. I am injecting my quad, Sometimes my need doesnt want to go in all the way and might stick out a centimeter. My skin never swells like it's getting stuck in between the layers, so I am assuming it's still getting into the muscle.

My legs are skinny and no fat on them, aka chicken legs, haha. So, I am assuming that's why it is okay for it not to go in all the way and still be effective. right?
    You are gtg. Actually a 1 inch needle is plenty!

ha yeah i just measured i have like a 17 inch thigh. YES I KNOW PATHETIC, YES I AM WORKING OUT MY LEGS NOW, YES MY UPPER BODY AND LOWER DOES NOT MATCH UP..

But yeah I have like a 16.5 inch thigh and NO FAT. I did one of those body fat % at the gym and it was at 6% ( i know those arent right all the time, but it's about the same when I did the calipers too).

Anyway, like I said I am getting it in pretty much all the way, but I know when I try to go further it's like I am hitting something that has nerves because there is more of a pain then before i hit that. (if that makes sense)

but thanks.

Shirty is offline New Member
    Ok so here is my experience. I originally ordered nandrolone and test by nitro labs from 1mexgear. I think the nandrolone was working but my suspicions were they were way under dosed. The test was 2 months from expiration and was almost 3 years old. The nandrolone was around 2 years old, according to the labels. I emailed mex and his response was that the guy at nitro labs ran out of new labels and had to use old ones. He assured me the gear was new. After I sent them back, I got nasty red whelps on my legs and both ass cheeks. Basically they were hard as a rock and size of a golf ball! It itched all the time but surprisingly I didn't go to the doctor and they slowly subsided but I still have lumps that remain to this day. What I'm saying is not a story. I received alphanabol by omega labs two days ago in the mail. What I'm hearing so far, I have no reason to believe my gear is even real this time again. I'm not recommending this site to anyone and advise everyone to find another source altogether.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information