steroid_up is offline New Member

Need advice on 2 UGL's: Northern Pharmaceuticals & Terragon ???

Has any one ever used/experienced these 2 UGL ?? any info/advice/feed back would be greatly appreciated Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by steroid_up View Post
    Has any one ever used/experienced these 2 UGL ?? any info/advice/feed back would be greatly appreciated Thanks!!

I dont get this site 53 ppl view my thread i get 0 replies lol posted same ? on ************ 17 replies lol maybe all UGL dealers on here that dont wanna vouch for any product other then what they push?? hmmm.. cant think of any other reason unless the 53 ppl viewed ever tried it either way u guys need to be more active other sites are taking over from what i see

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Teragon Labs used to be a solid lab, one of the top in Canada actually. But they no longer have a website. I haven't heard anything about them in a long time.

Northern Phram used to be good too. But now they are hit and miss. Its tough to keep up some times. Lots of these Labs come out strong but end up failing around the clubhouse turn.

Newport Pharmaceuticals is VERY solid right now. (and no i dont have a source)

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Teragon Labs used to be a solid lab, one of the top in Canada actually. But they no longer have a website. I haven't heard anything about them in a long time.

Northern Phram used to be good too. But now they are hit and miss. Its tough to keep up some times. Lots of these Labs come out strong but end up failing around the clubhouse turn.

Newport Pharmaceuticals is VERY solid right now. (and no i dont have a source)
    if u had 2 pick 1 out of the 2 which would u take? Terragon?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid_up View Post
    if u had 2 pick 1 out of the 2 which would u take? Terragon?
    I wouldn't pick either one until i researched and was satisfied that the one im choosing is solid and has up to date positive reviews. I work way too hard for my money.

bobshoe is offline New Member
    You are in Canada as I do. Get your hands on some Pheonix Labs!

REBORN52 is offline Junior Member
    Lots of these Labs come out strong but end up failing around the clubhouse turn.

Mickey,

You think that's from the demand going up because they have a good product and then they start cutting their compounds to meet demand? Just seems like the general theme. I've watched some lab reviews (like on Eroids) and for the young, up and coming labs you can gauge the comments almost like clockwork. The reviews will be almost perfect (from initial communication, delivery time, product being dosed right, etc.) for several months and then they'll get slowly worse. Toward the end just about every customer will be pissed off....

Thread Information