PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Kalpa or Hulk injectibles????

I'm getting my gear for my next cycle which will consist of Test Prop and Tren Ace. I'm debating which lab to go with. I used Kalpa for my last cycle and was very pleased with it but was thinking of trying Hulk this go around. I'm thinking Hulk mostly because they are U.S. based.

Thoughts?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    id say kalpa. its made in a sterile lab comes wrapped and packaged. as opposed to a basement.

That's what I was originally thinking. The only thing Hulk has over Kalpa is it is U.S. based.

kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    I'd stay away from both.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    I'd stay away from both.
    I notice you say this with every single post regardless of brand. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I notice you say this with every single post regardless of brand. Why is that?
    It's because all those brands mentioned are bunk, plain and simple. Most people post about brands from sources that are pretty much out in the open and if they're out in the open, I can almost guarantee you 99.9% of them are bunk.

Here is a simple test to figure out whether or not what you're getting is any good.

1. Does the source have a website?
    2. Does the source participate in a site that rates sources?
    3. Does the source sponsor on a forum that is exclusively for sources?

If you can answer yes to any of those then odds are those sources are selling bunk gear or they're just flat out scammers.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-25-2013 at 09:20 PM.

cgi
    cgi is offline Associate Member
    It's because all those brands mentioned are bunk, plain and simple. Most people post about brands from sources that are pretty much out in the open and if they're out in the open, I can almost guarantee you 99.9% of them are bunk.

Here is a simple test to figure out whether or not what you're getting is any good.

If you can answer yes to any of those then odds are those sources are selling bunk gear or they're just flat out scammers.
    Yeah, except lab tests and blood tests say otherwise even when the purchased product is tested by the USERS themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cgi View Post
    Yeah, except lab tests and blood tests say otherwise even when the purchased product is tested by the USERS themselves.
    There is no way to know the legitimacy of someone's supposed test. I'll just tell you this, none of the legit sources that I know of test their gear and none of their users get tests. Why? It's because you don't go and get a test on something that you already know is working.

cro
    Blog Entries
    not true at all.kalpa oils are as legit as it gets.im a rep on a very trust worthy site and kalpa is 1 of our main lines .ive run at least 5 cycles using there oils everyone of them was very productive.i had 1 batch that they tried using a different oil and caused a higher pip.my brother inlaw ran 12 weeks of kalpa test e at 300 mg for a first cycle and blew up ,and is sold on kalpa.your theory behind not having there own site is a bit off.have you run there gear?if not how could you even comment.dont bash kalpa!!! I stand behind there oils ,I have not run there orals so I will not recommend anything I have not run personally. (I will not give any source information)

My last cycle was on Kalpa and I had great results. I'm on TRT and I'm actually using my Kalpa Test C instead of my Prescribed Test C and I feel awesome. I will switch back to my prescription but I may even not use that and save it for a future cycle when I have enough. This way I know 10000% it's dosed correctly. I know from experience that Kalpa is legit just not sure about Hulk. Just because they do or don't have a website doesn't mean anything.

My last cycle was on Kalpa and I had great results. I'm on TRT and I'm actually using my Kalpa Test C instead of my Prescribed Test C and I feel awesome. I will switch back to my prescription but I may even not use that and save it for a future cycle when I have enough. This way I know 10000% it's dosed correctly. I know from experience that Kalpa is legit just not sure about Hulk. Just because they do or don't have a website doesn't mean anything.
    If you had great results then why switch to Hulk? Just doesn't make much sense to me.

Tbh, you guys are frequenting the wrong places if you're throwing names out there like Kalpa ( who is pushed by a known scammer ) and Hulk who is on one of the worst gear sites on the net. My suggestion would be to find some of the better boards out there and just look around. You'll find out quick who's legit and who's not.

cro
    Blog Entries
    troll!!!!!your just bashing labs.beat it.ok I know what you have been waiting for ,what gear do you use so I can turn this around and sink to your weak level and start bashing gear with out no knowledge of the product.by the way I would not go with hulk labs there was a reason they were booted from olm.
    If you had great results then why switch to Hulk? Just doesn't make much sense to me.

Tbh, you guys are frequenting the wrong places if you're throwing names out there like Kalpa ( who is pushed by a known scammer ) and Hulk who is on one of the worst gear sites on the net. My suggestion would be to find some of the better boards out there and just look around. You'll find out quick who's legit and who's not.

On almost all the other boards Hulk has the highest ratings for quality and ease of ordering. I have a great source for Kalpa but ordering outside the U.S. makes me nervous for obvious reasons.

cro
    Blog Entries
    try hulk then that's the only real way to find out.run blood work and you will know what there all about.
    On almost all the other boards Hulk has the highest ratings for quality and ease of ordering. I have a great source for Kalpa but ordering outside the U.S. makes me nervous for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    troll!!!!!your just bashing labs.beat it.ok I know what you have been waiting for ,what gear do you use so I can turn this around and sink to your weak level and start bashing gear with out no knowledge of the product.by the way I would not go with hulk labs there was a reason they were booted from olm.
    I'm not here trying to push a certain brand. I'm trying to keep guys that don't have good sources from wasting their money. Those two brands mentioned are a waste of money, period.

cgi
    There is no way to know the legitimacy of someone's supposed test. I'll just tell you this, none of the legit sources that I know of test their gear and none of their users get tests. Why? It's because you don't go and get a test on something that you already know is working.
    If something is working I'm going to get blood tests anyway... still want to see my overal test levels as well as my E2.

That's total B.S. I'm on TRT and have to get tested. The Pharmacy KNOWS their shit is real yet I still need to get tested.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    Do you know why they wered booted from OLM????

That's total B.S. I'm on TRT and have to get tested. The Pharmacy KNOWS their shit is real yet I still need to get tested.
    Lol, seriously? Anything you get from the doctor that is gonna alter your hormones, you're going to have to get tested regularly for them to keep giving it to you. BIG difference between getting something from a doctor and getting something from a UGL.

cro
    Blog Entries
    and G P is better than both? ive run g p and had good results,kalpa is right there also . I wont say any more about this.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    I would say hulk, its had some great mass specs.

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Wasn't impressed w Hulk. The tren wasn't anywhere near when a foaf brewed fina a couple summers ago and the vials had varrying amounts of oil in them when looked at side by side etc. Im sure this can be common with ugl's, but this was by alot and one of the vials only had about 7mL.

cgi
    There is this new lab by the name of fx supplements and they recently had one of their tren ace samples test at 99% purity which is the highest anyone's ever seen. Just in case you're lookin for some tren. There are other labs of course with tren testing around 94%, 96% etc but that's the only 99% I've ever seen.

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    Lol self regulation... sounds like purity solutions

Thread Information