Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Anyone ever heard of Pro Lab or Eurpoa-quality?

ctb1 is offline New Member

Anyone ever heard of Pro Lab or Eurpoa-quality?

The pro lab is a black label with some yellow and blue

Eurpoa is a white label with with black band at top Europa is in white

Anyone heard of either of these?

dcreasy is offline New Member
    Yes i have heard of both are they any good

kinetixtrainer is offline Junior Member
    Hi. First post, been hanging around trying to learn for awhile. I have been debating these two brands myself. A close friend of mine says prolabs has great test.
    Last edited by kinetixtrainer; 05-17-2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

I have a friend who tried the prolabs test 400 but it hurt so bad he quit after just 3 pins hes on eql test cyp 250 and the deca 450 right now with zero pain its only been 3 weeks so its hard tell how good but he said his skin is getting oily and his sex drive is noticably increased i really want to get more info from people seems like all the posts about eql an pro labs is old i have unlimited access to both but i am leaning towards the eql due to the pip my buddy had with pro lab if anyone has had good results from using eql in the last few months please let us know

Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctb1
    The pro lab is a black label with some yellow and blue Eurpoa is a white label with with black band at top Europa is in white Anyone heard of either of these?
    Would like to know as well

I really wish we could get some good feeback from actual EQL or PROLAB users this stuff all over Florida from what i know about what my friend is telling me he is pleased so far lets get some south Florida guys in here to talk about it.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dcreasy View Post
    I really wish we could get some good feeback from actual EQL or PROLAB users this stuff all over Florida from what i know about what my friend is telling me he is pleased so far lets get some south Florida guys in here to talk about it.
    Never heard of them. But not sure why the area u r in should matter unless it's coming from a guy at the gym. Many online sources send from florida. So could mean anything

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There was an OG lab back in the days that went by pro-labs an was one of the best. They went private after ORD then I did not hear about them anymore. I would have to think this is a new UGL.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I have never had to order anything online the reason i was asking is if there are other people from the area in which i am referring to FLORIDA is familiar with these brands as they have become popular in my area i dont concern myself with what people use elsewhere because thats not where i get stuff seeing as i dont order anything online

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never had to order anything online the reason i was asking is if there are other people from the area in which i am referring to FLORIDA is familiar with these brands as they have become popular in my area i dont concern myself with what people use elsewhere because thats not where i get stuff seeing as i dont order anything online
    Dude look at my name....south Florida here lol. Never heard of them. There are 1000s of UGL out there. Doesn't matter where u r from
    BG, NACH3, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Why do you care so much i know how many ugls are out ther but i have already met 3 members from south fl who are seeing this gear all over town just becuase you havent doesnt mean nothing anyway obviosly your just wasting my time if you dont have any knowledge of these ugls just go away

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why do you care so much i know how many ugls are out ther but i have already met 3 members from south fl who are seeing this gear all over town just becuase you havent doesnt mean nothing anyway obviosly your just wasting my time if you dont have any knowledge of these ugls just go away
    Wow! really? I'm thinking it's not him who is going to go away but you. You come in asking a question and dont get the answer you are looking for so you decide to be rude? Good luck with future post or questions.
    NACH3, nuttyproffsser and fit2bOld like this.

flboy1988 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctb1 View Post
    The pro lab is a black label with some yellow and blue

Eurpoa is a white label with with black band at top Europa is in white

Anyone heard of either of these?
    This is my first post. I recently got my hands on EQL.. so I was wondering the same thing? I am also in the south florida tri county area

Quote Originally Posted by flboy1988 View Post
    This is my first post. I recently got my hands on EQL.. so I was wondering the same thing? I am also in the south florida tri county area
    Keep us Posted when you run it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

QUOTE=lovbyts;6873622]Wow! really? I'm thinking it's not him who is going to go away but you. You come in asking a question and dont get the answer you are looking for so you decide to be rude? Good luck with future post or questions.[/QUOTE]
    lovbyts,
    Nice... I totally agree w/you... OP has come on asking his questions and doesn't want to hear the bad news rather only the good...

For future info, the way you talk to people on the forum will be dictated by your future posts not being answered!!! Just tryin to give you sound advice as lovbyts was also doing... Their are great people/as well as great info here...

Good luck and just try and calm down if your posts aren't answered right away!

Epic is offline Junior Member
    I've used ProLab and it's awesome, stronger than others. We get it up here in NE. Mine comes from a pro builder that competes, he uses it so I know it's g2g.

Hey got to say guys I've been running prolab test c and europa deca 450. I've been pleased. I'm currently in the third week of my cycle and can def tell it's kicking in. I'm running 500mg/ week test c and the 450mg/ week of deca.

boxingwalker is offline New Member
    Yea, awesome stuff. extremely potent and fast service. and new to this. just saying whats up to all members.
    Last edited by boxingwalker; 06-24-2014 at 10:19 AM.

I aplogize if i sounded rude and i am glad people are giving their reviews of the products.thanks for your input

LargeMarge is offline New Member
    People who have replied, are you referring to this Pro Labs product? Anyone ever heard of Pro Lab or Eurpoa-quality?-anavar_oxanabol_oxandrolone_15mg_tablet_50_pack_-_prolab_pharmaceutical4.jpgAnyone ever heard of Pro Lab or Eurpoa-quality?-img_2416.jpeg.jpgAnyone ever heard of Pro Lab or Eurpoa-quality?-img_7982.jpeg.jpg

I have wondered the same thing as well because I have came across this product!

That's the one.

louisfgarcia is offline New Member
    Did you ever end up taking it? I ordered some but I'm wondering if it was any good?

Issey is offline New Member
    I have to add something to this: Im really doubting these products(Europa-Quality Labs) since all their pills are the same shape and same look. For instance, I have Anavar and Clen and they both look identical. Another thing is that they sell for very cheap(SoFla), where is the money to be made then? Unless ingredient is aspirin or some other cheap thing inside of them. Which brings me to a question:

Is there a place that I can send these pills to and have them tested for chemical content?

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    I just started taking my gear from prolab yesterday. Test stack 500 and anadrol

BG
    Why are you taking gear you know it's fake?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

How do you know its fake have you taken it? No one has acutally taken it and said its fake so ill be the judge of that and i dont think its fake plus ive spoken to people thats had pro lab and said some of there stuff is good others isnt.
    Last edited by anthg89; 09-15-2014 at 06:48 PM.

I haven't taken their orals as of yet. But I can say their europa deca 450 test cyp are g2g.... Also their prolab HCG is good. It tested prego lol and it worked well. Just my 2 cents!!! Keep us posted on your results once you run it.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    How do you know its fake have you taken it? No one has acutally taken it and said its fake so ill be the judge of that and i dont think its fake plus ive spoken to people thats had pro lab and said some of there stuff is good others isnt.
    I was making fun of you because you saying you thought yours was fake before you even received it.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I was making fun of you because you saying you thought yours was fake before you even received it.

I had the anadrol already i was waiting on the test to arrive. Im on day 8 now with anadrol at 50mg a day dont feel anything

BG
    I had the anadrol already i was waiting on the test to arrive. Im on day 8 now with anadrol at 50mg a day dont feel anything
    Hopefully just after 2 weeks your should start to notice something.

Jalbie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Issey View Post
    I have to add something to this: Im really doubting these products(Europa-Quality Labs) since all their pills are the same shape and same look. For instance, I have Anavar and Clen and they both look identical. Another thing is that they sell for very cheap(SoFla), where is the money to be made then? Unless ingredient is aspirin or some other cheap thing inside of them. Which brings me to a question:

Is there a place that I can send these pills to and have them tested for chemical content?
    Just because they are all the same shape and size means nothing that's what fillers and binders are for I've seen manny ugl with orals all the same sizes probably due to only having limited pill press/die set ups

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    their test cyp is expensive compare to other sites worth it if is high quality. are this guys in south florida? it looks like their in canada theirs number for u to call them area code 855

Anyone ever heard of Pro Lab or Eurpoa-quality?-capture.jpg

Im on there test stack 500 and it doing shit all at the moment im nearly 30 days in so im going for blood work soon. Apparently it takes 4 to 5 weeks to kick in so ill see soon if its bunk or not
    Last edited by anthg89; 10-13-2014 at 09:55 PM.

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    Im on there test stack 500 and it doing shit all i think its a scam company.
    this is the problem when buying gear online is hit or miss....my opinion keep order small...if they send u garbage u dont lose to much$$$ their anavar is super expensive also compare to other sites. but that been said they have a number for u to call them...then again does not mean much now a days scammers get more and more sophisticated all the time...people in this industry know u can sell anything to a body builders if they think is going to give them a edge.
    BG likes this.

Snowedout is offline New Member
    Prolabs seems to be all over the place lol. It's like a loose franchise. I've had dbol from them in a white bottle with red and black label, Var in a white bottle with black and white label. No real consistency with bottles or labels so I assumed it was just a series of open labs running a known name to their gear

mcloven3030 is offline New Member

proLabs best gear out there!

I just started taking my gear from prolab yesterday. Test stack 500 and anadrol
    ProLabs makes the best gear out there! I've tried several different brands and pro is the way to go whoever said it was bunk dont know s$1t!!! 10 weeks on that nectar of the gods I gained 30lbs and after kept 26lbs of lean hard muscle! Just sayin!

Quote Originally Posted by mcloven3030 View Post

ProLabs makes the best gear out there! I've tried several different brands and pro is the way to go whoever said it was bunk dont know s$1t!!! 10 weeks on that nectar of the gods I gained 30lbs and after kept 26lbs of lean hard muscle! Just sayin!
    Yeah coming from a new memeber lol dont even know who u are u could be a rep for them or someone who works for the company. Im getting blood work done in the next couple of days and that will prove if its real or fake.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by mcloven3030 View Post
    Dumb ass.

JAMIE07652 is offline Associate Member
    Bg ! Lol

Getting my BW results tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information