Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 12mz20
    Are they good? Anyone?
    Bumppp
    I was curious about these as well

flenser is offline Junior Member
    No, not good.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    There anavar is 100% completely bunk and their oils are dirty. I would stear clear

I wish mine had been bunk. The anavar I got from them was dbol . I took 80mg/day for two weeks until my ankles swelled up and I discovered AST/ALT were off the charts.

Toloosz is offline Junior Member
    Used there test eth test cyp and tren ace by far the best ug lab seriously dosed maybe over dosed there tren was fire there eth was bad ass an there cyp was regular another nice one was alphapharma very smooth very clean very dosed rite

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Used there prop, a friend use their npp and winstrol

Legit for sure, but there oil painfull as hell...
    I do not recommend it...

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Ran their prop and NPP last year around this time. Communication and turn around time was good. bw checked out fine proving it was legit. painless EOD injects… however, much can change in a year with these ugl's. Really a toss up.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Using there enanthate now and love it!

Definitly one of the top if not the top ug ive ever used

greekfreak is offline New Member
    i found their masteron to be good but painful injection...was popular a few years back but long gone off the sales in these parts, which goes to say maybe the stuff u find now is bunk/fake/copies????

My friend just gave me his left over masteron propinate by them at what dose did u run it i dont have much i figured wat the hell ill toss in with my tren

bg167 is offline New Member
    I just received my shipment and I have to say first impression of the oils is good. Crystal clear, when shaken it stays clear. Smells right, no heavy alcohol smell, just oil with a little something else, like all test. For those of u who say it burns like hell, I'm not trying to discredit your source but u might have gotten knock off IP copies of Sciroxx. IP hurst like a mother***.

Quote Originally Posted by bg167
    I just received my shipment and I have to say first impression of the oils is good. Crystal clear, when shaken it stays clear. Smells right, no heavy alcohol smell, just oil with a little something else, like all test. For those of u who say it burns like hell, I'm not trying to discredit your source but u might have gotten knock off IP copies of Sciroxx. IP hurst like a mother***.
    How can you tell the oil is crystal clear? Sciroxx from sciroxx comes in amber bottle. I found a black chunk in my syringe a couple years back. Freaked me out and I tossed all of it. Did they change their vials?

bg167 is offline New Member
    Dude are u using amber syringes too?! And that single black chunk could have been some of the rubber stopper that got pushed through when u put the pin in.

Quote Originally Posted by bg167
    Dude are u using amber syringes too?! And that single black chunk could have been some of the rubber stopper that got pushed through when u put the pin in.
    I don't think they make amber syringes man. Mine are clear. The chunk was black and really small. The stoppers are grey. Who knows though. It freaked me out none the less. I trashed what I had left.

Problems with Sciroxx gear are legend. Shows what good marketing and heavy censorship can do for continued sales.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my friend says he likes them, i use AML though mostly now. and hg when i get deal n know its gtg.

Quote Originally Posted by flenser
    problems with sciroxx gear are legend. Shows what good marketing and heavy censorship can do for continued sales.
    bingo

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to say I am into my second bottle of enanthate and could not be happier. I def trust my source and maybe just got lucky. I have tried other labs (kalpa for instance) that I used to love and speak highly of and now can't be bothered due to the pip that I didn't always get with them. Gear quality and consistency.....the problem with UGL's .

Just wanted to make a correction i posted alphapharma is good now 5 weeks in on there sust an my labs are only 886 on 750mg a week so its very underdosed sorry to give false positive review

Thread Information