Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By DrewZ

Thread: Northern trust pharmaceuticals

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member

Northern trust pharmaceuticals

Anyone heard of northern trust pharmaceuticals or better anyone ran there gear?

Nobody used northern trust pharmaceuticals here in the U.S.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Theres new UGL's popping up everyday. Could be somebodies home brew that you just happened to come upon........anybody can do it, not hard to brew gear and make a label with a catchy name.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    For what it's worth, I've labmax'd their test e/c/p, var, lady var and tbol. All passed.
    No clue if it's dosed properly.

Thanks drewz

addendum89 is offline New Member
    I actually am just starting a 12 week cycle with Test C and Equipoise that I bought from them. Literally my first injection was two days ago. I'm really hoping they're legit and am going to be sweating it out the next four weeks. There was no pain after I injected so that's a good sign, I guess.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    For what it's worth, I've labmax'd their test e/c/p, var, lady var and tbol. All passed.
    No clue if it's dosed properly.
    Did you run it or just test it....kinda weird?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Did you run it or just test it....kinda weird?
    I was thinking the same thing, what does passed mean. Melt test? Blood test?

Labmax tests, no I did not run any northern trust yet

BG
    Are you going to run it? Just waiting ?

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Are you going to run it? Just waiting ?
    I will run it, it will be my second cycle (6mo. from now)

I am currently running another UGL that their Test Cyp tested good.
    I had already filtered and pressure cooked the other one before I got & tested Northern's.

Bloods next week for what I'm running now.

BG
    Lmao stocked and ready to go for next time !!
    I will run it, it will be my second cycle (6mo. from now)

I am currently running another UGL that their Test Cyp tested good.
    I had already filtered and pressure cooked the other one before I got & tested Northern's.

Bloods next week for what I'm running now.
    DrewZ likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ
    Just out of curiosity.....what does the lab max test actually show? That a certain compound is that compound but it doesn't tell the mgs?

Quote Originally Posted by addendum89
    I actually am just starting a 12 week cycle with Test C and Equipoise that I bought from them. Literally my first injection was two days ago. I'm really hoping they're legit and am going to be sweating it out the next four weeks. There was no pain after I injected so that's a good sign, I guess.
    Keep us posted, would like to know what you think if them.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Just out of curiosity.....what does the lab max test actually show? That a certain compound is that compound but it doesn't tell the mgs?
    Exactly, that the compound is present.
    Even though they all tested positive for what they say they are, they could still be 1/10th the dose they claim unfortunately.

Out of the 3 labs I've tested, this is the only lab that tested positive for everything. So that is good news.
    Last edited by DrewZ; 08-29-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ
    Exactly, that the compound is present. Even though they all tested positive for what they say they are, they could still be 1/10th the dose they claim unfortunately. Out of the 3 labs I've tested, this is the only lab that tested positive for everything. So that is good news.
    That is def a good sign. Please keep us posted.

addendum89 is offline New Member
    For sure. And in case you were curious, this is my first cycle at age 25 and weigh 140 lbs with 12% body fat. Been working out for two and a half years. First year was serious, second year was on/off, this third year has been back to serious. I'm taking 600mg weekly of each, split into 300mg injections every 3rd and 4th day, and I'm using them for a bulk. My diet plan for calories is my body weight X 20 and for protein in grams eating double my body weight. Working out three times a week: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps, Legs/Abs, Back/Biceps. I would workout four times a week, but I have a heavy school load.

I'll update after 4 weeks.

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    25 years old at 140lbs wow dude dont start a cycle you need to learn how to eat first. I thought i was bad at 175lbs. Just eat and train for a bit man trust me i was 155lbs when i started gym. Steroids won't do much if you dont have a good diet also what you gain you will lose

Jako121212 is offline New Member

pics

Read our rules about posting picturesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.JPG 
Views:	543 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	152975My son Jake just died from using this tests... from Northern Trust Pharma. He was only 23 and had everything going for him. He was new to body building and learned from forums like this. It destroyed his liver and he started going Psychotic over the last few weeks. I know this because he worked in the family business for me. I watched him change. Over the last week of his life he was crying out and asking for help. We had an appointment with doctor set on friday the 12th of september to do blood work and figure out what was wrong. But he never made it. It gave him major anxiety and panic attacks, which led him to drink a few beers to help him go to sleep. On thursday after work he went to his grand mothers to hang out and have dinner, then watched some TV with her and decided to stay the night instead of going home. He had a few beers, took some medicine to help him sleep and went in the room, removed his clothes, set his alarm for 7am to get up and meet me at work the next day then go to his appointment at the doctors. He never made it! At 8AM his grand mother found him unresponsive... She called 911, and for the last 6 days we have been going through shear hell watching his body shut down, until this morning at 4:16 AM where he lost the battle. Now I don't expect most of you to give a shit about my son and or this story. In fact, Im sure there will be a few idiots who tell me to go f... off and stay away from this forum.. Maybe the post will even be removed? We'll see I guess... What I do know is that if you are a dad, or a son and reading this. Well take head. Just understand that this could potentially be your worst Nightmare as it is mine. I don't know who Northern Trust Pharma is, and or if their product is a bottle full of poison or the real deal. What I do know is that it KILLED MY SON!

Why am I writing this? Well... If his story helps one more person from dying then that would be time well spent!

If you are a dad and taking roids is more important then your family, then maybe you should re think it. If you are a son, or a daughter... Well. I have no more words left in me.

I truly wish you all the best.

PS. Im attaching a picture of what he was taking, as well as a picture of his dead lifeless hand with his only tattoo that had a special meaning about moving forward in life onto new things. He certainly moved on.

Respectfully,

Jake Chism's Dad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Northern trust pharmaceuticals-photo-3.jpg  

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Im sorry for your loss. What was the cause of death?

Just fyi drinking and prescription drugs is a bad combo. Hopefully you wont deal with your current situation this way as well.
    Last edited by 2iron; 09-18-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jako121212 View Post
    Sorry we do not advertise for ugl's Click image for larger version. 

ID:	152975My son Jake just died from using this tests... from Northern Trust Pharma. He was only 23 and had everything going for him. He was new to body building and learned from forums like this. It destroyed his liver and he started going Psychotic over the last few weeks. I know this because he worked in the family business for me. I watched him change. Over the last week of his life he was crying out and asking for help. We had an appointment with doctor set on friday the 12th of september to do blood work and figure out what was wrong. But he never made it. It gave him major anxiety and panic attacks, which led him to drink a few beers to help him go to sleep. On thursday after work he went to his grand mothers to hang out and have dinner, then watched some TV with her and decided to stay the night instead of going home. He had a few beers, took some medicine to help him sleep and went in the room, removed his clothes, set his alarm for 7am to get up and meet me at work the next day then go to his appointment at the doctors. He never made it! At 8AM his grand mother found him unresponsive... She called 911, and for the last 6 days we have been going through shear hell watching his body shut down, until this morning at 4:16 AM where he lost the battle. Now I don't expect most of you to give a shit about my son and or this story. In fact, Im sure there will be a few idiots who tell me to go f... off and stay away from this forum.. Maybe the post will even be removed? We'll see I guess... What I do know is that if you are a dad, or a son and reading this. Well take head. Just understand that this could potentially be your worst Nightmare as it is mine. I don't know who Northern Trust Pharma is, and or if their product is a bottle full of poison or the real deal. What I do know is that it KILLED MY SON!

Why am I writing this? Well... If his story helps one more person from dying then that would be time well spent!

If you are a dad and taking roids is more important then your family, then maybe you should re think it. If you are a son, or a daughter... Well. I have no more words left in me.

PS. Im attaching a picture of what he was taking, as well as a picture of his dead lifeless hand with his only tattoo that had a special meaning about moving forward in life onto new things. He certainly moved on.

Respectfully,

Jake Chism's Dad.
    Very sorry for your loss. But i highly doubt (with respect) that the bottle of test killed your son... He was probably taking too many script meds

BG
    Some of this doesn't make sense to me. First your son is in dire need of help as you described but you only make a doctor's appointment and don't take him to the emergency room? Then being he was so sick you let him take sleeping meds and drink alcohol on more then one occasion? Seems like you made some very poor parenting judgement calls. On to of this you did nothing about his steroid use . There's many, many ways someone can abuse something that can in harm our even death. Seems like your son had many issues by the way you said he was just getting his life together, could you have done more.........should you have done more ?

That is even if this is true which I believe it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jako121212 View Post
    Sorry we do not advertise for ugl's Click image for larger version. 

Respectfully,

Jake Chism's Dad.
    Last edited by BG; 09-19-2014 at 08:29 AM.

BG
    Oh yea and the dead hand picture, doubt any dad would post that. Seems like a childish thing to do.

BG
    I'm closing this thread because if it's true further discussion isn't needed and if it's a lie it's just truly sad.

Thread Information