• 1 Post By Brad03902
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Roughneck82

Thread: Anyone use AMLabs?

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member

Anyone use AMLabs?

Anyone have experience with their quality/dosage? Thanks

Brad03902 is offline New Member
    yes I have used them more than a few times, loved their test enth and their tren , everything is top quality honestly and whats even better is their service. im not a rep or anything for them just a happy customer
    WMSuperSport likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad03902 View Post
    yes I have used them more than a few times, loved their test enth and their tren, everything is top quality honestly and whats even better is their service. im not a rep or anything for them just a happy customer
    Well Brad it doesnt look too hot when someones first post is this, I am not going to lie. Were it not for the fact that I have been satisifed myself with AML I would honesty be all over you calling shill.
    WMSuperSport likes this.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Well Brad it doesnt look too hot when someones first post is this, I am not going to lie. Were it not for the fact that I have been satisifed myself with AML I would honesty be all over you calling shill.
    Same here. 1 post after being a member for over a year....sounds fishy if you ask me

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    yes I have used them more than a few times, loved their test enth and their tren, everything is top quality honestly and whats even better is their service. im not a rep or anything for them just a happy customer
    This is a very very good example of what BG just wrote about.

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Same here jimmy! Would def call bull shit, but I just got off there test PP, and there tren A love it! But I can say I Labmaxed there 20mg anavar and came back what looks like to me as D-Bol. Maybe I put to much but I wouldn't buy it again
    WMSuperSport likes this.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    AML or AMA?

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member
    Holy dammit I just wrote a long post and it didnt post it when my computer messed up. Im not writing it again lol.

Thanks for the input guys!

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    I hope in looking at the right site. Aml Canadian ugl? Does their order process scare anyone?

mietek is offline Member
    when I see post like this is it brings the red flags up, it sound more to me like advertising some bunk gear.

just spend some money on the test kit and stop testing on your liver or trying to guess if it is good.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    please no talk on the ordering process. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    I hope in looking at the right site. Aml Canadian ugl? Does their order process scare anyone?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    My bad! Can anyone tell me if I'm looking at the correct aite?

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    when I see post like this is it brings the red flags up, it sound more to me like advertising some bunk gear.

just spend some money on the test kit and stop testing on your liver or trying to guess if it is good.
    Yeah brad is probably a rep. Wich if I did not have my own experiences with aml Id probably run else where fast. But aml is legit fast friendly. Although blood work came back impressive I still went elsewhere for future gear

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    Yeah brad is probably a rep. Wich if I did not have my own experiences with aml Id probably run else where fast. But aml is legit fast friendly. Although blood work came back impressive I still went elsewhere for future gear
    blood test will not give you too much information, your bold might be test, you deca might be some other shit. I find it scary testing on myself, injecting some unknown and waiting for the results.

blood test will not give you too much information, your bold might be test, you deca might be some other shit. I find it scary testing on myself, injecting some unknown and waiting for the results.
    Me personally test only. There sust 300 3x/wk at 5wk 4404 ng/dl. I really dont know what lab max is going to tell you besides compound. I think that florescent light stuff is bs.imo. bw definitely tells you more than labmax.

Like I said though I still went else where. Pharma grade is the peace of mind.

mietek is offline Member
    do you really think that you can buy pharma grade. All is counterfeited, there some limited supply for a few lucky one. Do you really think that pharmaceutical companies supply to the black market.

I have seen report from intercepted steroids by Italian customs 80% were bunk or counterfeit with nothing inside, there rest contained a little of underdosed test. It is in the news all the time, I have seen similar reports from US customs.

If you have prescription you can get pharma grade. People are talking nonsense all the time that they can buy pharma grade from some web site.

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    do you really think that you can buy pharma grade. All is counterfeited, there some limited supply for a few lucky one. Do you really think that pharmaceutical companies supply to the black market.

I have seen report from intercepted steroids by Italian customs 80% were bunk or counterfeit with nothing inside, there rest contained a little of underdosed test. It is in the news all the time, I have seen similar reports from US customs.

If you have prescription you can get pharma grade. People are talking nonsense all the time that they can buy pharma grade from some web site.

i agree 100% unless your best buddy is a MD....u cant get pharma grade online....but UGL are decent if u go to right site and luck is on your side they will send u something u can work with.

I was just saying aml is a good lab amongst other choices that could be made. If you have not used them you dont have a valid opinion. 2 lab max is virtually useless. It doesnt tell you squat besides compound. Helpfull mainly var primo. Does it tell you if there is heavy metal or bacteria?

yes people sell prescription drugs to black market. Raw powder comes from somewhere.

Not saying pfizer sells black market but down the line somewhere there is a chance. Not saying everyone could get it either. I was " just saying" pharma=

Im on trt so I do use pharma once in a while.
    Last edited by 2iron; 10-26-2014 at 09:50 PM.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post

Same here. 1 post after being a member for over a year....sounds fishy if you ask me

How the hell is that fishy. I was a member for over a year before I made my first post. Not sure what my first post was but the fact he didn't make a post to a year later is bull. This isn't the first post about AMlabs so if he was a rep for over a year and has been a member of this board for a year why not comment about AMLabs before? You people crack me up

Herbalist is offline New Member
    anyone use primo from AML?

Thread Information