Elias0086 is offline Junior Member

Ilium Stanabolic Testosterone Enanthate? 250 mg/ml Real or fake?

Is this stuff legit? Never seen it before. If anyone has info please post. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	144.jpg 
Views:	554 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	152928Click image for larger version. 

Name:	143.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	979.7 KB 
ID:	152929

Anybody??? It looks counterfeit

jsmithz is offline New Member
    I have the exact same vial, even with the same batch number which I find highly unlikely. I had ordered some Test E and Tren E from a domestic supplier. I had used this supplier a few times already with good results. However, on this occasion they sent my order international even though I requested and paid for domestic. It finally came in and instead of the TestE/TrenE I received this fishy Test E, Test P of the same brand, and Tri-Tren of a different brand. Odd. I'm leaning towards this being fake. I'll probably sit on it for a while in the hopes that some info becomes available about this stuff. If not I'll just dump it.

If you do decide to give it a shot, please let us know your results. I'm sure there are a few lurkers scratching their head over this as well. If I change my mind and decide to go for it myself I'll post my experience.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply man. I'm sitting on a few of these as well. Had ordered a specific brand of Test E but supplier sent me these instead. Order was international too. Been doing a lot of research on this brand and can't find much. From what I hear Ilium Stanabolic/Troy Labs is known to make Stanozolol injections not Test. Which explains why the label says "Anabolic steroid with weak androgenic effects". Last I checked Test does NOT have weak andro effects. Also the enanthate is spelled wrong on the label, it says enathate. Could be a new ugl overseas making this stuff but this kinda tells me its a poorly made product. I also hear Ilium is vet grade stuff.

Yeah I will if I try it
    Last edited by Elias0086; 10-02-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Thread Information