lil-bit-SLIM is offline Junior Member

Transdermal UGL?

Does anyone know of a UGL offering transdermal TRT?

Done cycles in the past but am just looking for a nice light, steady dose without needles. It costs a fortune to go through a doc to get pharma products in comparison to prices on the net for injectables. I know that any compounding pharmacy can produce this product so why aren't UGL's selling it?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never heard of a UGL doing a transdermal test. Not to say it'll never happen but I don't think there's much of a market for that.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-bit-SLIM View Post
    Does anyone know of a UGL offering transdermal TRT?

Done cycles in the past but am just looking for a nice light, steady dose without needles. It costs a fortune to go through a doc to get pharma products in comparison to prices on the net for injectables. I know that any compounding pharmacy can produce this product so why aren't UGL's selling it?
    make it yourself if you can't find it.

think "DMSO" for a clue to your quest.

and some day, you'll realize that injection is really the only way to go.

if you are serious about this, then someday you will agree with me. I see you are not there yet. But you will be.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    make it yourself if you can't find it. think "DMSO" for a clue to your quest. and some day, you'll realize that injection is really the only way to go. if you are serious about this, then someday you will agree with me. I see you are not there yet. But you will be. Good luck! ---Roman
    Are we talking about Dimethyl sulfoxide ? Is that what they use in androgel ?
    Last edited by Dougiefresh7707; 09-19-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Are we talking about Dimethyl sulfoxide ? Is that what they use in androgel?
    the androgel formula is proprietary, of course. one ingredient will make skin surface more permeable, another a solvent and yet a third as a carrying agent. Complex to make.

DMSO will dissolve practically anything, although I'm not so sure about nails, wood and rocks. And it will transport a huge percentage of the compound past the dermis and into the blood stream. Fact check me, but I'm thinking upwards of at least 50 to as high as 80% of test base will get through. I forget the numbers.

But be careful. DMSO can also be dangerous, as it may inadvertently transport other things unless you practice in a "clean room" type environment. You'd be in a world of shit if some draino somehow got in there, or even worse, DRUGS!

DMSO is an effective transporter. But it also can cause problems:
    1) Skin irritation
    2) "garlic" breath
    3) body odor

read up on it in wiki, as there is much to learn before taking an approach like this. I have started a thread on this subject years ago, but too lazy to look it up. if you use the search button, you just might find it?

---Roman

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    the androgel formula is proprietary, of course. one ingredient will make skin surface more permeable, another a solvent and yet a third as a carrying agent. Complex to make. DMSO will dissolve practically anything, although I'm not so sure about nails, wood and rocks. And it will transport a huge percentage of the compound past the dermis and into the blood stream. Fact check me, but I'm thinking upwards of at least 50 to as high as 80% of test base will get through. I forget the numbers. But be careful. DMSO can also be dangerous, as it may inadvertently transport other things unless you practice in a "clean room" type environment. You'd be in a world of shit if some draino somehow got in there, or even worse, DRUGS! DMSO is an effective transporter. But it also can cause problems: 1) Skin irritation 2) "garlic" breath 3) body odor read up on it in wiki, as there is much to learn before taking an approach like this. I have started a thread on this subject years ago, but too lazy to look it up. if you use the search button, you just might find it? ---Roman
    Some cool info TR but good thing I don't mind pinning haha.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Maybe checkout Phlojel Ultra. Think there may be few threads in the lab.regarding it.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lil-bit-SLIM is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Maybe checkout Phlojel Ultra. Think there may be few threads in the lab.regarding it.
    Hmm.. this actually seems doable. Thanks for the responses guys. Any help is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Some cool info TR but good thing I don't mind pinning haha.
    agree. this shit is too much a pain in the ass...

....pinning is the standard for a reason!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Since you get a relatively small amount of test via transdermal you could use insulin pins and do your injection subq. I know you said you wanted to avoid pinning but subq is virtually painless. Just offering another option to IM pins.

Thread Information