Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Domestic vs international?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Legit & UGL in the same sentence is an oxymoron in it's own

Good enough UGL - well yeah

It's a tough game - we like the juice but are forced to buy like junkie buying a fix. Specially here in the US - we're dealing in mystery sauce.

Grabbing your own powder & cooking your own gear takes out a few guesses, but not all. You know exactly what conditions it was made in. Along with what specific ingredients were used.

But, what about the hormone powder itself? What conditions or process was it through? There's no way to tell - not at all < well, the only thing yet again you can get a real mass spec & know what's really in there.

But, in defense to the UGL(even a small home brew UGL). A lot of these guys know their shit - but, how are they dosing each batch? Hmmmm, well - it's Christmas, it's time for a bonus. Cut em all by 30%. We just got a bonus!

No way around it - unless you're in another country where sauce is semi legal, or you are wealthy. Still, I can't see Dwayne Johnson questioning what's in his spike.

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    another angle people dont see here is, if your domestic source gets busted and eventually they all do because their violating federal law for manufacturing and distributing a control medication...this can come back and bite u, always leave a trail behind of all your purchases, when u less expected u have feds knocking on your door....why u think 98% of all UGL are made outside the US does guys basically operated with complete immunity. if im going to buy Diarrhea mite as well get over seas to me is less risky.

Blog Entries
    Not many of the LE give a shit about the end juice user
    RigPig likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Not many of the LE give a shit about the end juice user
    I have to agree here....pretty sure, like in all aspects of drug dealing, the LE is more inclined to stop once they get to the source not go from the source down the ladder to Joe Blow who has bought 100$ worth of gear a month ago....

Blog Entries
    Legit & UGL in the same sentence is an oxymoron in it's own

Good enough UGL - well yeah

It's a tough game - we like the juice but are forced to buy like junkie buying a fix. Specially here in the US - we're dealing in mystery sauce.

Grabbing your own powder & cooking your own gear takes out a few guesses, but not all. You know exactly what conditions it was made in. Along with what specific ingredients were used.

But, what about the hormone powder itself? What conditions or process was it through? There's no way to tell - not at all < well, the only thing yet again you can get a real mass spec & know what's really in there.

But, in defense to the UGL(even a small home brew UGL). A lot of these guys know their shit - but, how are they dosing each batch? Hmmmm, well - it's Christmas, it's time for a bonus. Cut em all by 30%. We just got a bonus!

No way around it - unless you're in another country where sauce is semi legal, or you are wealthy. Still, I can't see Dwayne Johnson questioning what's in his spike.
    how new are you to this? im not saying what your saying is untrue for all ugl's but believe it or not some of the peeps actually are class acts and take pride in what they do and cater to a select bunch that keep them in business but also allow them to be private...ive been dealing with a few for over 5 years with nothing but accolades for there product...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    how new are you to this? im not saying what your saying is untrue for all ugl's but believe it or not some of the peeps actually are class acts and take pride in what they do and cater to a select bunch that keep them in business but also allow them to be private...ive been dealing with a few for over 5 years with nothing but accolades for there product...
    brother theirs nothing private in this world any more....they sell their product throw a website their out in the open.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyproffsser View Post
    brother theirs nothing private in this world any more....they sell their product throw a website their out in the open.
    bro your not understanding me...they DO NOT SELL THERE PRODUCT ON A WEBSITE IF THEY ARE PRIVATE...they are very private and only cater to there select clientele...

bro your not understanding me...they DO NOT SELL THERE PRODUCT ON A WEBSITE IF THEY ARE PRIVATE...they are very private and only cater to there select clientele...
    sounds to me like this source is just serving their clients in your local city not nation wide....if their clientele is nation wide u have to advertise and the web is the catalyst for this.

Blog Entries
    sounds to me like this source is just serving their clients in your local city not nation wide....if their clientele is nation wide u have to advertise and the web is the catalyst for this.
    never mind bro you have no clue and you never will...and there are several not one...

Blog Entries
    There are, but what differentiates them from a home brewer?

never mind bro you have no clue and you never will...and there are several not one...
    ok so private is something like this....u sends u a e-mail with a list of the products, u select what u want and send him a money order or western union and he ships to your address something around does lines? sorry dude im just curious on what u call private, sense the only privacy thats left in this world is whats in your head. again if u pay with any electronic option your not private it all leads back to u.

There are, but what differentiates them from a home brewer?
    ha ha ha....their home brewers perpetrating as a license pharmaceutical.

Blog Entries
    ok so private is something like this....u sends u a e-mail with a list of the products, u select what u want and send him a money order or western union and he ships to your address something around does lines? sorry dude im just curious on what u call private, sense the only privacy thats left in this world is whats in your head. again if u pay with any electronic option your not private it all leads back to u.
    listen bro im done with this conversation you ask to many questions and there is always LE on the board and for all I know your one of them so believe what you want, im out...

jeep187 is offline Associate Member
    ha ha ha....their home brewers perpetrating as a license pharmaceutical.
    I'm trying to gain knowledge and it seems like all you want to do is argue. I don't see how anything that you've said is helpful to anyone. Yes you have the right to your opinion, but none of what you say is based on hard facts.

listen bro im done with this conversation you ask to many questions and there is always LE on the board and for all I know your one of them so believe what you want, im out...

ask to many question but is this not the place to ask them and learn so u end up getting screw.....are u sure your domestic source are not this guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Domestic vs international?-duck-dynasty.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Nothing to argue / let it go

We get what we get

Wait fvck this, I got Sylvester Stallone's MD on hold. I'm going straight to a pharmacy for my shit from now on. . . . I'll take 100 ampules of primo & 100 ampules of that there Sustanon . Ehh, throw in a few hundred Iu's of GH while you're at it & I'll b set.

Swelling imminent now 4 sure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information