Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 2iron
  • 3 Post By marcus300

Thread: Your FAVORITE LABS or Brands?

MHuddleston is offline New Member

Your FAVORITE LABS or Brands?

I have been out of the game for almost 2years now.. with the ever changing temperature of the Anabolic Landscape on a LITERAL DAILY Basis!!

What are your Favorite Proven SAFE and sure Effective LABS or Brands/Product Lines..?

From personal Experience... Not what youve "Heard".. What you know and TRUST??

*Doing Preliminary Research to Generate ideas for near future.

Thanks!

And/or/Also... If you have used SOME JUNK or Fake or Anykind of Low quality or Homebrew.. Please share that as well!
    I wanna know whats Excellent Top Knotch now, & whats Junk, and whats popular proven safe. So Legit Personal input on any Lab Please post.

Thanks.again Guys!

Bump...

Any/Everyone please list the best Lab Brand Gear All around as a whole... Based on their Ecperience
    Consistency... Quality.. Reputation.. Results.. LOW Risk.. Reorder..?

I wanna know the most consistent safe and highest quality and good customer service brand out there.. SO I Know what I can plan for and pick/find a source. I would like more than one option... Hate to just pick a Lab as that was really my only choice..
    though iam months away from implementing.. I had orders take 2months to arrive in past..
    N. America Pereably USA may seem like a good way to go due to turnaround time..and Safe delivery

skaz915 is offline Member
    Would you like some water? You sound thirsty.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    I like pfizer depo test 200 the best so far
    jstone likes this.

Jmjk13 is offline New Member
    MH, seems like you won't get your answer so easily. My advice is to stick around, and learn all that you can. Eventually you will figure it out.
    One things for sure, the advice and knowledge you gain here about doing a cycle correctly will save you as much, or maybe more, money than just knowing the best lab alone.
    Good luck bro.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MHuddleston View Post
    Any/Everyone please list the best Lab Brand Gear All around as a whole... Based on their Ecperience
    Consistency... Quality.. Reputation.. Results.. LOW Risk.. Reorder..?

I wanna know the most consistent safe and highest quality and good customer service brand out there.. SO I Know what I can plan for and pick/find a source. I would like more than one option... Hate to just pick a Lab as that was really my only choice..
    though iam months away from implementing.. I had orders take 2months to arrive in past..
    N. America Pereably USA may seem like a good way to go due to turnaround time..and Safe delivery
    You are borderline asking for a source........this isn't a source forum.

Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    Would you like some water? You sound thirsty.
    This is STEROID FORUMS"... Bout the simplest question.. most basic question there is.. and your answer is thirsty.. checking legitimate forum and members.. and if I can get good info here.. guess not with posts l ike that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

You are borderline asking for a source........this isn't a source forum.
    No iam no asking for a source... plain and simpke question.. what are the good trusted brands around right now...
    just like researching a car... you pick what you want first..then you find the right one YOU dont care where it cones from or who sells it to you as long as its quality..
    So no its not asking for a source.. ask a moderator if you feel offended about my post.
    This is STEROIDS FORUM.. and I cannot ask what trusted good labs are with results from members.. maybe call it something else then.. two complainers..
    When I ask for track history regarding a brand... Phhh..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MHuddleston View Post
    This is STEROID FORUMS"... Bout the simplest question.. most basic question there is.. and your answer is thirsty.. checking legitimate forum and members.. and if I can get good info here.. guess not with posts l ike that.
    Its useless to post brand names, they can be scammed, cut, fake etc
    Unless you actually know the brewer you can never know.

Looking for what brand/lab I want that simple... if yoyr gonna criticize please move on..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Its useless to post brand names, they can be scammed, cut, fake etc
    Unless you actually know the brewer you can never know.
    Well I had nothing but good stuff from Axio and BD more so AxioLabs... BUT as I said this was about 2-3 years ago.. Consistent good products so I wasca repeat customer..
    Thats what im looking for people who stick with their tried and true brands.. then I can maybe narrow it down to 2-3 labs then make my decision. and be prepared when I feel I need it.

Some consumers report that some labs sell 90% junk..

Some people say the opposite about a lab 0 to very little counterfet rate and consistency in product.. those are the labs im looking for.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    UGL's are not something you can trust and your not going to get a 100% answer to your question, reason being is you get mixed reviews on all labs some say certain ones are great other will say they are fake or under dosed. The fact is all UGL's will produce half, quarter and even complete fake gear and they mix it around all the time. The best is source pharm grade and you will be 100% secure your getting what you pay for if your source is a good one otherwise UGL's are a waste of time and your question wont get answered because from one vial to another it can change.
    likelifting, Mr.BB and kikiboi like this.

Skellirf is offline Banned
    Wellness fitness nutrition is a great brand and company. I increased my lifts by 15-50 pounds depending on the exercise and my weight went up 10 pounds while my waste shrunk an inch. Mega mass is a great product and I loved the results and pump.

Thread Information