Thread: Sciroxx Labs???

MHuddleston is offline New Member

Sciroxx Labs???

I have heard of Sciroxx labs from reading.. I have Only received LITERALLY 50/50 REVIEWS if one said was good someone was suspect of it being fake..
    and so on with the legitamacy of the source checking on their page.. even a source that sells good stuff could sell 1000 of junk too... or reuse a serial #.. etc..

I think alot of this comes down to a trusted source..
    But the Brand Sciroxx in General has anyone personally used??
    and How would they rate them?

flenser is offline Junior Member
    The founder of the company recently sent me some tren e and test e as replacement gear for some fake anavar they had produced. He practically begged me to test it, so I did. This was when he was on another forum and was under fire for many similar issues, and he seemed to be making a real effort to address those issues. Unfortunately, HPLC results showed the tren e was dosed at 75mg/ml instead of the claimed 200mg/ml, and test e had traces of tren, but no other hormone present.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Garbage either dirty or under dosed. I got completely bunk var from Karl, I ended up literally trashing it. Big waste of $. With so many labs out there it is crazy to take your chances with these scammers.....

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is unfortunate because they were a good lab. I have gotten my hands on some of there stuff and really liked it .....unfortunately who knows what the sources actually making it not worth the gamble.

hmm.. ok.. so seems as if the conclusion or consensus here is to not take a gamble with Sciroxx at all..
    I only know of so many labs / brands.. and FAR LESS sources. So the research continues..
    thanks again for input!

The SCIROXX website impressed me.. had everything I was looking for.. but thats easy to slap together a page..
    Sounds like 99% Show and Product Vanity...Attraction...Appearance of Trustworthiness..
    But No actual R&D ,Quality consistency.
    At least Axio WAS CONSISTENTLY "OK".quality wise... and CONSTINTENTLY took forever to deliver.... BUT I knew what to expect at least..
    Last edited by MHuddleston; 01-15-2015 at 02:30 AM.

Thread Information