BenjBenjBenj is offline New Member

Question Medistar Clen - Fake or Underdosed?

Hi everyone,

First, I know this may be the wrong section of the forum, as clean is not a steroid , but I didn't where else this thread could belong to.

I am 6ft, 190 pounds, and ~12% BF. I recently bought some liquid clen , and got it in the mail 3 days ago. The clen is made by Medistar, and it is dosed at 200mcg/mL. This is a 50mL bottle.

I started my cycle with 40mcg, but did not feel anything at all. A couple hours later, I went ahead and took an extra 20mcg, but again no sides at all.

The next day I bumped up the dose to 100mcg just to see if I would get any sides, but no sides whatsoever.

I'm starting to believe that this clen is either fake or underdosed, but it surprises me, as Medistar is supposedly legit.

This morning I took 200mcg straight up, and again, didn't feel a damn thing. Also, it's got an alcohol taste, like literally, I thought I was swallowing cheap vodka. This is pretty weird, because from what I read, the majority of people get really intense sides when they exceed 120mcgs.I took my heart rate and it is the same as usual.

Is it actually possible that Clen works without any sides? Should I bump up the dose until I feel anything, or would that dangerous as it might be working without me noticing?

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by BenjBenjBenj; 01-16-2015 at 09:36 AM.

swolehead is offline Member
    go to the top right and get it from ar r it's prob bunk I believe most are a little shaky with 20 after a hour or 2

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I wouldn't use anything from them. Go with ar-r , you'll know it's real.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BenjBenjBenj is offline New Member
    Well I went with Medistar because I live in Canada, and there was less risks of getting my package seized at the border..
    But is it possible that clen works without any noticeable sides?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Clen you should definitely should get sides.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information