Flacco is offline Member

has anyone used metro piller brand?

Any opinions/experience with this brand? Thanks

flyfisher is offline Junior Member
    I'm also curious about this ugl. Surely someone here has experience.

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco
    Any opinions/experience with this brand? Thanks
    just got some deca and sust I'll keep you posted I'll be running in July im buying a lab max for test and deca next week would you like me to post my results?

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    They are gtg! One of the best ugls in the U.S. By far. Currently it is not safe as if this very moment due to thier site has been hacked. Feel free to pm me for more info.
    Last edited by Wes201; 04-20-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201
    They are gtg! One of the best ugls in the U.S. By far. Currently it is not safe as if this very moment due to thier site has been hacked. Feel free to pm me for more info.
    I got some in today im gonna lab max if that comes up fine. Do you still consider it to be unsafe? When did you run this brand and what did you run Id like to know. Thanks mane.

Blog Entries
    I never meant the gear was unsafe. I meant the site. . I said there probably the best domestic UGL there is right now. I'm sure you'll love it. I'm running test / tren cycle. Up 15 lbs in one month. Stregnth is superhuman. And libido; forget about it. Poor girlfriend can't hardly walk. I've been running it for a month. Test/ tren enanthate with ace/ prop kicker. I did my last ace/ prop pin tonight ... But don't make any more orders till further notice... I'll let you know when MP has control of his sit again.
    Send me a FR. Or look for "juicer1165" on ER . That's me
    If you recieved your pack. Then your ok. No need to mess spec ... If it was the hackers that got your money and order, then you would not have received nothing
    Last edited by Wes201; 04-20-2015 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Addition

Blog Entries
    Best gear out there right now. Just hold off on orders till the owner regains control of the site. It has been hijacked by hackers, so it's not safe. If you email them, it might not be the real MP you are talking to ... You can FR me if you want I'll keep you posted or find me on ER. Juicer1165

I never meant the gear was unsafe. I meant the site. . I said there probably the best domestic UGL there is right now. I'm sure you'll love it. I'm running test / tren cycle. Up 15 lbs in one month. Stregnth is superhuman. And libido; forget about it. Poor girlfriend can't hardly walk. I've been running it for a month. Test/ tren enanthate with ace/ prop kicker. I did my last ace/ prop pin tonight ... But don't make any more orders till further notice... I'll let you know when MP has control of his sit again. Send me a FR. Or look for "juicer1165" on ER . That's me If you recieved your pack. Then your ok. No need to mess spec ... If it was the hackers that got your money and order, then you would not have received nothing
    im excited to run this stuff Ill probably start around summer he sent me some extra cuz there was a bit of delay. It seems like the whole ER has been hacked. Ill definitely send you a request I gotta make an account I forgot my old password which sucks

Best gear out there right now. Just hold off on orders till the owner regains control of the site. It has been hijacked by hackers, so it's not safe. If you email them, it might not be the real MP you are talking to ... You can FR me if you want I'll keep you posted or find me on ER. Juicer1165
    I dunno how to send friend request on here just made an account so see if you can send me one.

Blog Entries
    Yeah. Then it was definitely the real MP (the owner of the lab) who sent your pack. He said he was gonna send extras to make up for all the delays. So your in good hands. And your right about the whole ER thing. Somebody with exceptional computer skills Is really pissed with ER. But I'm definitely there a lot almost everyday. I've been getting on intermittently. Anywhere from 30-60 minutes at at time. But remember my name. It not the same one. And talk to me there. BFG will have this fixed soon. (The site owner).
    Enjoy your goodies. I wish I could show you pics. There posted over there though. I promise. Your best UGL experience ever. You'll be a very happy man.
    Last edited by Wes201; 04-21-2015 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Typo

Blog Entries
    If your new to "this" site. It will allow you to have friends but we can't exchange PM's untill you have 50 posts. ER we can exchange pm right away as soon as we're friends.
    Actually I'm having a very hard time navigating this site. It has changed a lot. It took me 15 minutes just to figure out how to log in. It's very annoying. I hate this mobile version and I liked it better before they screwed it up and made it harder then it has to be. That's why I nearly even come here anymore.. Nothing I hate more then when administrators make shit harder then it has to be for no reason. The site was just fine the way it was before they F'd it up

I sent you a friend request. But it looks like you only have 13 posts. You gotta get that count up before we can exchange PM's
    Ttyl bro
    Last edited by Wes201; 04-21-2015 at 08:23 AM.

bina is offline Female Member
    If your new to "this" site. It will allow you to have friends but we can't exchange PM's untill you have 50 posts. ER we can exchange pm right away as soon as we're friends. Actually I'm having a very hard time navigating this site. It has changed a lot. It took me 15 minutes just to figure out how to log in. It's very annoying. I hate this mobile version and I liked it better before they screwed it up and made it harder then it has to be. That's why I nearly even come here anymore.. Nothing I hate more then when administrators make shit harder then it has to be for no reason. The site was just fine the way it was before they F'd it up I sent you a friend request. But it looks like you only have 13 posts. You gotta get that count up before we can exchange PM's Ttyl bro
    can someone send a friend request from the app? I've been trying to figure out how to do it. Maybe I need the actual site?

If your new to "this" site. It will allow you to have friends but we can't exchange PM's untill you have 50 posts. ER we can exchange pm right away as soon as we're friends. Actually I'm having a very hard time navigating this site. It has changed a lot. It took me 15 minutes just to figure out how to log in. It's very annoying. I hate this mobile version and I liked it better before they screwed it up and made it harder then it has to be. That's why I nearly even come here anymore.. Nothing I hate more then when administrators make shit harder then it has to be for no reason. The site was just fine the way it was before they F'd it up I sent you a friend request. But it looks like you only have 13 posts. You gotta get that count up before we can exchange PM's Ttyl bro
    I got your name saved I'll send you a request on ER as soon as they get ER up and running. Yeah this Mobil is not easy to work with at all. I'll see if I can use the same username on ER so you know who I am if not I'll let you know on here. Yeah I'll definitely get those post up in no time im on here everyday.

Blog Entries
    Yes.. Just tap the persons name you want to FR and thier profile will come up. Then you can request to become friends.. I just tried it with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bina View Post
    can someone send a friend request from the app? I've been trying to figure out how to do it. Maybe I need the actual site?

Blog Entries
    Sounds good bro. Yeah I been trying to get on all with no luck. But I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be very easy to find. I'm everywhere on every forum and discussion page and my avatar is always the rock. Just a different pic of him. But I got pics of a ton of MP's gear. And it's all gtg. All made with the new MCT. Smooth as silk no pip and perfectly dosed.
    Quote Originally Posted by mind&muscle View Post
    I got your name saved I'll send you a request on ER as soon as they get ER up and running. Yeah this Mobil is not easy to work with at all. I'll see if I can use the same username on ER so you know who I am if not I'll let you know on here. Yeah I'll definitely get those post up in no time im on here everyday.

Sounds good bro. Yeah I been trying to get on all with no luck. But I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be very easy to find. I'm everywhere on every forum and discussion page and my avatar is always the rock. Just a different pic of him. But I got pics of a ton of MP's gear. And it's all gtg. All made with the new MCT. Smooth as silk no pip and perfectly dosed.
    thanks man. Yeah I been checking every other day I wanna pick up some tren and some tabs from him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mind&muscle View Post
    I dunno how to send friend request on here just made an account so see if you can send me one.
    ER is up and running

ER is up and running
    thanks man metro is still down it sucks !

ER is up and running
    have you ever ran Dhacks oil? Or tabs I heard there tabs are Bueno

GhostHykur7 is offline New Member
    I've read mixed reviews about these guys and seeing that there are zero products posted on their site I'm extremely apprehensive. Does anyone know when the site will be back up?

Sites back up I ordered befor it went down there was a delay he made up for it and sent to extra vials im gonna lab max them soon if your intersted I'll post results on here. Every UGL it seems like get mixed reviews it happen when you can get pharma grade. But it's supposley post to be the best domestic right now I'll try test and do bloodwork and let everyone know what's up. Peace

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Read doubtful feedbacks, opinions differ, i would not use it.

shane40 is offline New Member

hello man

hello all i seen your post about metro piller on ****** i have a order that i have not completed is it not a safe site ? to be honest man im new to this site and im just not wanting to get scammed can anyone pls help !!! or can someone lead me in the right direction thanks
    Last edited by shane40; 05-01-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shane40
    hello all i seen your post about metro piller on ****** i have a order that i have not completed is it not a safe site ? to be honest man im new to this site and im just not wanting to get scammed can anyone pls help !!! or can someone lead me in the right direction thanks
    not a source site homie but Ther is a current thread going about this lab check the rules homie

Edfliction is offline New Member

I just got a 10 ml of Test E

Quote Originally Posted by flyfisher View Post
    I'm also curious about this ugl. Surely someone here has experience.
    I just started a cycle of Test E from them on Monday 6/1/15. I'll post weekly as to my results.

Stats: 47 years old
    235 lbs
    15 % body fat (or less)
    25 years working out with a 5 year break about 5 years ago so in reality 5 years with no more than 3 days in a row missing

I can't find any neg comments yet but I believe the site is still in hack status.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Edfliction
    I just started a cycle of Test E from them on Monday 6/1/15. I'll post weekly as to my results. Stats: 47 years old 235 lbs 15 % body fat (or less) 25 years working out with a 5 year break about 5 years ago so in reality 5 years with no more than 3 days in a row missing I can't find any neg comments yet but I believe the site is still in hack status. Jim
    I got some sust and deca from them will be starting the sust soon

Quote Originally Posted by Edfliction
    I just started a cycle of Test E from them on Monday 6/1/15. I'll post weekly as to my results. Stats: 47 years old 235 lbs 15 % body fat (or less) 25 years working out with a 5 year break about 5 years ago so in reality 5 years with no more than 3 days in a row missing I can't find any neg comments yet but I believe the site is still in hack status. Jim
    I got some sust and deca from them will be starting the sust soon

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Rumer has it they are the old hulk labs and r g2g. But hulklabs are still up and running.i heard this from a rep on another forum.
    Last edited by jolter604; 06-03-2015 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604
    Timer has it they are the old hulk labs and r g2g. But hulklabs are still up and running.i heard this from a rep on another forum.
    yeah I had a buddy say all there gear is spot on I'm excited to try it

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Don't take one persons word. You see that Wes said not to mass spec? If it's good he would say do it and post the results. Beware of reps.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LEO78
    Not yet.
    just posted a lab max from this lab bro check it out

Thread Information