Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Anyone familar with this brand (pics) of test enanthate?

kikiboi is offline Junior Member

Anyone familar with this brand (pics) of test enanthate?

Sorry I will not post source. just want to see if anyone here has used his brand and what they thought, I am still waiting for my lab m a x kit, first 1 came broke .

thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1970.JPG 
Views:	748 
Size:	518.2 KB 
ID:	155081

nobody.... oh well.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is praetorian pharm. The guy running it used to be associated with Belgium blue. I have never heard any complaints about the quality. I have heard Belgium blue went under owing people money. I don't know the story behind it, so I can't comment on it.

It should be good stuff, but you never know what is good today can be bad tomorrow.

thank you jstone.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    That is praetorian pharm. The guy running it used to be associated with Belgium blue. I have never heard any complaints about the quality. I have heard Belgium blue went under owing people money. I don't know the story behind it, so I can't comment on it.

It should be good stuff, but you never know what is good today can be bad tomorrow.
    This is what many ugl's do. They build up a clientele, take orders then walk away. Then they start up under a new name and usually do the same thing again. Any body that is associated with a bad lab should not be dealt with.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    This is what many ugl's do. They build up a clientele, take orders then walk away. Then they start up under a new name and usually do the same thing again. Any body that is associated with a bad lab should not be dealt with.
    That is why I stayed away BG. Plus he has some mass spec reports that I find a little unrealistic, one states his var is virtually 100% pure var. All reports are claiming that the stuff coming from praetorian right now is great. I think your ok ordering until the name gets out there, but when I did my research on the guy running it I chose to stay away.

Since praetorian is in the building stage you probably have some good stuff there just be careful in the future.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quality is good. TA is never consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post

That is why I stayed away BG. Plus he has some mass spec reports that I find a little unrealistic, one states his var is virtually 100% pure var. All reports are claiming that the stuff coming from praetorian right now is great. I think your ok ordering until the name gets out there, but when I did my research on the guy running it I chose to stay away.

Since praetorian is in the building stage you probably have some good stuff there just be careful in the future.
    Mass specs never stated 100%...maybe u miss read....I saw 83% and others. I may be mistaken too.

I have only heard complaints on TA and missing orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Mass specs never stated 100%...maybe u miss read....I saw 83% and others. I may be mistaken too.

I have only heard complaints on TA and missing orders.
    On his anavar it said it was almost 100% pure. Also the guy doing the mass specs has been shown to not perform the tests properly. I'm not saying the quality is bad, I'm just saying why I chose to stay away. Everything I have heard says quality is great. I'm just not going to risk it with the past history.

I don't have the money to risk a non delivered product. While I know it is always a risk, I try to go with someone known for alway delivering.
    BG likes this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    I had a bunch of his Test E and Test P - tested them with labmax, they failed.

They do appear to have something in it but I dont know what it is or if it is a blend so I tossed them out.

I do believe the var is real but its not 100%, the spec sheet he showed me said it was about 60% pure if I remember correct.

Anyone can write up these specs they're sending out btw, there is no way to prove thats real either.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Quality is good. TA is never consistent.
    /\ hit the nail directly on the head.

Well getting bloods tomorrow. ..we will see

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    I had a bunch of his Test E and Test P - tested them with labmax, they failed.

They do appear to have something in it but I dont know what it is or if it is a blend so I tossed them out.

I do believe the var is real but its not 100%, the spec sheet he showed me said it was about 60% pure if I remember correct.

Anyone can write up these specs they're sending out btw, there is no way to prove thats real either.
    Check the bw just posted

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Check the bw just posted
    Sh1t that looks pretty good on your low dose!
    I just checked my stash and I didn't trash it after all, I am going to test it again.
    I didn't get cyp from him tho it was E and P.

Thanks for the heads up

Thread Information