Kazlost33 is offline New Member

First time on it. Is this stuff legit? (Pics included)

I'm planning to do 12 weeks of 600mg Test e, 400 mg of Deca , and 6 weeks 50mg eod of Dianabol along with Arimidex and of course clomid and hCG for pct. this is my first time using real stuff, I've done 3 cycles of prohormones though. I found a supplier but since this is my first time I don't really have experience telling the difference between legit or fake. I'm sure no one would be able to tell from looking at these pics but maybe I can at least get an idea of what to look for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time on it. Is this stuff legit? (Pics included)-image.jpg   First time on it. Is this stuff legit? (Pics included)-image.jpg  

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Looks like a UGL that's been around for little while. I have no experience with their products.
    http://forums.steroid.com/pictures-s...nt-colors.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information