Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Which Pharmaceutical company has the best injectable products?

Pohjolainen is offline New Member

Which Pharmaceutical company has the best injectable products?

I currently have a local supplier of most anything I could possible want (Winny, Anavar , Clen , Test Cyp, Test Prop, Cut Stack, Tren , Sustanon , Decca, Dbol , Anadrol , you get the idea basically anything). I have purchased some Clen, Arimidex , and T3. All 3 products I purchased have been Kalpa Pharmaceuticals. I am looking to purchase some injectables (Test Prop, Test Cyp, Cut Stack, Tren) as well as some more pills, other pills than I have already purchased. So my question is: Is one pharmaceutical company have better all around products over the other? or does one provide better injectables and one provide better pill form products?

Pharmaceutical companys Kalpa, Dragon, Balken, Gen-Shi
    Last edited by Pohjolainen; 04-10-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no source talk allowed here. I suggest you edit your post and read the rules

I edited the post. I believe it conforms to the rules now.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    None of the companies you listed are pharmaceutical companies. They are all UGL.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So I'm guessing UGL stands for Underground Lab? So which of those has the best injectables or should I go else where?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Pohjolainen;7032855]So I'm guessing UGL stands for Underground Lab? So which of those has the best injectables or should I go else where

Edit: my bad OP I read it wrong...

Thx, Oingo boingo, appreciated Thx.

I can vouch for DLabs(w/BW).... although it's not the website that I use - FYI...
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-12-2015 at 07:52 PM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Still asking for a source!! No Bueno!
    Sounds like he's asking for an opinion NACH3, unless I'm reading it wrong....basically sounds like he wants people to chime in on the options he has and offer recommendations. He's got the source already.

Poh, I havent used any of those myself but just use the search function and read the review in here on those options you have available.
    NACH3 likes this.

I have only used Balkan myself. It's legit if it's real Balkan.

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    It's a gray area thread. However, if you browse many of the topics in this forum section, you're basically going to get many previously discussed answers to your question.

If someone could let know how to ask the question with in the rules it would be greatly appriciated... Everyone knows what I'm asking.
    And thanks for the 2 that chimed in!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How about you order the same product from each company you listed as well as others and then let us know?

It's still called Phishing for a source.
    NACH3 likes this.

Dr. Anabolic Review is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    None of the companies you listed are pharmaceutical companies. They are all UGL.
    I second the motion, and call this meeting to adjournment

General Rule of Thumb: Lookup/research the gear you will be purchasing. Find the company who "trade marked" (i.e. invented) the gear (i.e.Pharmaceutical company). Next, find the "generic" version(s) available by Pharmaceutical companies.

As an example, Nolvadex was produced by AstraZeneca, and is the "Name brand" and no longer a product being sold by AstraZeneca. Research pharmaceutical companies that make the "generic" (tamoxifen citrate in the case of Nolvadex). How to identify if a real pharmaceutical company you ask.....simple.
    1. If they are traded on a stock/index exchange, it's legit.
    2. If, in the case of US Pharmaceutical companies, they are in compliance with the "Compliance Program Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers" ("OIG Guidance") developed by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General ("OIG"). (Similar Compliance standards exist for other countries and regions outside the US.

3. Verify on the OIG site that they are in fact audited and in compliance. (Similar Compliance standards exist for other countries and regions outside the US.

4. In the US, the "generic brand" only needs to be greater than or equal to 80% of the "name brand" chemical composition. So, UGL's, in my opinion, are "rated" by three factors - a. How long have they been around, b. the data provide by other members or independent labs that actually test the compositions and. c. quality control (which they don't have in addition to NOT being held to compliance and declarations of conformity - which is why they are cheaper. Conformity, Compliance and Quality Control costs millions and UGL's bypass this as a direct function of cost-to-consumer and increasing profit margins.

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend vermodje (that's what I generally use). if genuine - their products are greats.
    Sorry if my contradicts the rules.

Thread Information