• 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Jonnyandro
  • 1 Post By DREPDOM
  • 1 Post By Far from massive

Thread: Source checks?

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member

Source checks?

I read the sticky about source checks and how you need 100 posts and blah blah but I'm kinda confused as to how to go about getting a source checked exactly. I have a couple ugl's that I've heard are legit but don't know for sure. Do you just hit up a random vet and ask if he knows if they're legit? Haha I'm confused

uoflcards is offline Junior Member
    Wondered the same.....

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman360 View Post
    I read the sticky about source checks and how you need 100 posts and blah blah but I'm kinda confused as to how to go about getting a source checked exactly. I have a couple ugl's that I've heard are legit but don't know for sure. Do you just hit up a random vet and ask if he knows if they're legit? Haha I'm confused
    Pretty much

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You have to meet the post requirements and then find a willing member

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You have to meet the post requirements and then find a willing member
    FYI - your probably not going to get a source check w/1-200posts regardless... Stick around, it'll become easier once you've been around a lil longer
    Cronus402 likes this.

I plan on staying a forever so I have no issues with waiting! Maybe I'll be a vet someday, I learn a lot on these forums.

I plan on staying a forever so I have no issues with waiting! Maybe I'll be a vet someday, I learn a lot on these forums.
    Me too. Been a member on these forums for over 2 years just don't have a high post count because I read more than post. Great info here.
    Cronus402 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Great to hear! I wasn't suggesting that you won't get help - discretion is up to the askee lol... Yeah many members read more than they post and there's nothing wrong w/that(if you can pay it forward I'm sure you have and will w/time allowing! GL on your search...
    Cronus402 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Great to hear! I wasn't suggesting that you won't get help - discretion is up to the askee lol... Yeah many members read more than they post and there's nothing wrong w/that(if you can pay it forward I'm sure you have and will w/time allowing! GL on your search...
    Thanks brother, I'm starting to get more involved in conversations and posting more. Before I was just doing a lot of reading, studying, learning, but I'm working my way up slowly but surely now. Definitely the best forum for any and all help with anything to do with anabolics among a long list of other things. Great people, great advice.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I thought you were being tested because you think you want to be on TRT? I'd suggest resolving that issue first before worrying about cycling.
    almostgone and BuddyGlove1 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    I thought you were being tested because you think you want to be on TRT? I'd suggest resolving that issue first before worrying about cycling.

Nooooo I've never even done a cycle. Lol I was just getting people's input because I was curious on the subject of manipulating your test levels to make it seem like you need trt. My test levels are well within range at the moment.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Nooooo I've never even done a cycle. Lol I was just getting people's input because I was curious on the subject of manipulating your test levels to make it seem like you need trt. My test levels are well within range at the moment.
    Well, that would have been terrible move if you had gone through with it.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Well, that would have been terrible move if you had gone through with it.
    I agree...... why on earth would you want to manipulate your levels to be on trt when it isn't medically needed

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    I agree...... why on earth would you want to manipulate your levels to be on trt when it isn't medically needed
    Not saying to be on trt necessarily but to get tested having low test after a cycle to get prescribed pharma grade test to use later. I was thinking about if it is possible and learned that it would be very difficult due to having to have multiple blood tests before a doctor actually writes a script. Just was seeing if it was possible to cheat the system to get pharma test, not that I would actually go through with it but just to see if anyone has done it before or if it was possible and I learned that it is not.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With source checks think of how much money and time is invested to find a good source. Not many are going to want to jeapordize there source by giving It to other people. I personally could never ask for a source check. It feels weird asking someone to vouch for a source. Even if the source has been good for the paerson for 10 plus years. They tell you hey so and so is good to go, and your first order you get scammed. Or you get good gear, but dont have diet and training dialed in. Either situation is no good for the guy that does the source check for you.

Source checks seem like a situation I would just rather avoid. If someone asks you it basically a lose lose situation for the one being asked for the source check. I think thats why a lot of vets sig lines state "no source check".

Jonnyandro is offline New Member
    Not saying to be on trt necessarily but to get tested having low test after a cycle to get prescribed pharma grade test to use later. I was thinking about if it is possible and learned that it would be very difficult due to having to have multiple blood tests before a doctor actually writes a script. Just was seeing if it was possible to cheat the system to get pharma test, not that I would actually go through with it but just to see if anyone has done it before or if it was possible and I learned that it is not.
    Trust me it can be done...u might first get the gel but don't use it the second bloods show low still then the dr prob will give you cyp at a low dose, don't use it or hardly any....third test shows a bit higher but still low so dr gives you more....the hardest part is knowing when your levels are back to normal range after a cycle and pct so dr doesn't lower it or take it away....I know someone on 400mg cyp ew by doing this...he cycles 10wks, does pct then goes in for bloods and his test is usually around 550. Not saying you should do it but it can be done...
    I think some guys thought you wanted to start TRT when your body doesn't need it but it sounds more like your talking about what i stated. It's my opinion that it would be very easy to get caught up doing this....they guy in talking of is a very smart, veteran; he is a rare exception I believe.

Jonnyandro is offline New Member
    Trust me it can be done...u might first get the gel but don't use it the second bloods show low still then the dr prob will give you cyp at a low dose, don't use it or hardly any....third test shows a bit higher but still low so dr gives you more....the hardest part is knowing when your levels are back to normal range after a cycle and pct so dr doesn't lower it or take it away....I know someone on 400mg cyp ew by doing this...he cycles 10wks, does pct then goes in for bloods a month later and his test is usually around 550. Not saying you should do it but it can be done...
    I think some guys thought you wanted to start TRT when your body doesn't need it but it sounds more like your talking about what i stated. It's my opinion that it would be very easy to get caught up doing this....they guy in talking of is a very smart, veteran; he is a rare exception I believe.
    Cronus402 likes this.

I've been here since May of 2013 but only have a low amount in post count. I read here more than I post. Like I said this is the knowledge super highway in this department.

I have some source checks I need verified and some UGLs checked out. Could someone possibly verify these for me thst is a vet through a PM?

DREPDOM is offline New Member
    Sometimes is hard to comment when all the info are already there and all you have to do is search and read.
    kinetixtrainer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DREPDOM
    Sometimes is hard to comment when all the info are already there and all you have to do is search and read.
    The gear I use is a very small lab, only sells to certain people or if you have a referral. There's zero info about them on the Internet but it's a real good quality lab. They're doing it right

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Always a confusing situation even if you have been around for a while...

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    This board probably isn't the best for finding a source. Best for good information, though. Look for a source elsewhere and then hit somebody up here and see if they are legit.

Cronus402 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I came across some articles while researching low t symptoms. Some had many ways to get your levels down before bw. However, I quit drinking 5 years ago and consuming alcohol is not going to happen for me. Lol. Plus, at best, a Dr is going to subscribe you enough to gain some weight but not the kind of weight most of us are looking for. Then people talk about cycling while on trt. How in the hell do you explain that bw to the doctor monitoring your levels?? It all seems too iffy to me. Seems that a very well thought through cycle and pct and being prepaid for all possible sides would just be easier. Then, down the road, sure go get tested and possibly get prescriptions.

I read a thread the other day and this guy was complaining that his 100mg / week script wasn't working so he stopped taking it in an attempt to have enough to take 200mg/week. Like how does he know it's not working for him if he's not taking it as prescribed? Lol

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    Glad you asked I was wondering the same

jake luke is offline New Member
    you might not get the name and mail , cuz good source is a secret for most one

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    You are setting yourself for being hustled! You were told in the other duplicate threads regarding this question. It's not safe finding this subject matter online regardless of the credentials of some members! No veteran of this specific underground genre is that stupid.

The real people won't tell you because they aren't that gullible and naive. The scammers will be all over you though. I got a message my first day joining about someone trying to sell me steroids which is ridiculous!

EDIT: If yo take the time and patience to develop relationships then you won't have to deal with UGL products. Testosterone is one of the easier ones to find in a pharmaceutical grade product as the production cost isn't extreme, but it tends to be more clandestine chemist friendly. As a result the ease of availability lures most in, but pharmaceutical grade steroids are completely painless on injection from the few UGL products I experimented with.
    Last edited by Splifton; 10-14-2015 at 08:46 AM.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    Agreed with the above, This board wouldn't be the best for a source because of the location of all members but it is better than nothing IMO.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just start making friends with ppl at your local gym!

I have been at my gym for about a year. Kept talking to the big guys and even started going to eat after gym sometimes with a couple of them. They pointed me in the right direction. Although I am natty and told them maybe some other time haha

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Just start making friends with ppl at your local gym!

I have been at my gym for about a year. Kept talking to the big guys and even started going to eat after gym sometimes with a couple of them. They pointed me in the right direction. Although I am natty and told them maybe some other time haha
    Some of my friends also chose this option, they often end up with poor advice, fake and way underdosed gear.

Just be careful and triple check everything!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Been around here a while, one thing I would suggest is to stay clear of seeking advice on how to manipulate test levels to fool doctors.

Most of the knowledgeable members here are adult and not fond of con artist type behavior. This sort of thing is really kind of shady when you think about it.

Anyway not trying to give you a hard time just trying to point you in a better direction.
    noon likes this.

ianstevson is offline New Member
    ^^^good post

Thread Information