• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Testosterone Propionate

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Testosterone Propionate

Could someone recommend a good Test Prop brand? NOT UGL!!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Testovis in one I like (if you're talking pharma). Also, Testolic if you have no issues with EO.
    tarmyg likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Tarmyg, if you ore OK with A-P, their suspension and prop (testorapid) did me decent. There are a couple of others, but that should give you some ideas to work with.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-11-2016 at 07:34 AM.
    tarmyg likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Tarmyg, if you ore OK with A-P, their suspension and prop (testorapid) did me decent. There are a couple of others, but that should give you some ideas to work with.
    I thought A-P stopped producing about a year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    As far as I know the India one is still up and going, but I may be incorrect. There are rumors of fakes, but the ones from India have been G2G according to people running recent batches. Also, the rumor mill has it that they moved to a different facility in the same city, but again that's just some info that is in the wind.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-11-2016 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Let me check around and see bit I know recent lots are still popping up and guys are posting good BW at a few places I visit.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Let me check around and see bit I know recent lots are still popping up and guys are posting good BW at a few places I visit.
    Nice, you got my hopes up!

I hope they're still in the game.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From what I have seen lately, I beleive A-P is still up and running. I have seen some recent posts from different sources claiming new shipments of A-P products. I guess it could be old stock, but for a while A-P products were very scarce. That doesn't seem to be the case now.

With what almostgone posted it makes sense, while moving products probably started to dry up. If they're now up and running in a new location, products are readily available again.

I know the OP asked for pharma, but A-P was thrown out there. I have had great luck with pharmacom, and they have passed some independent testing very well.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the responses. I am going to call A-P and see if the Indian company is still in business. Tried last night but did not get through.
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ok, I spoke to the people at A-P and they are still very much in business. Unless I wanted to order $10k minimum they were not interested so I spoke to my local chemist who will take care of it.

Blog Entries
    Second update. My chemist called back in 10 min said he refuse to buy A-P due to many fakes. So I'll go back to Thaiger for anything that is not available through the regular chain which is pretty much only Tren and short ester test.

ggerman is offline Junior Member
    Would buy smth from a pharmacy, but I have no prescription...
    So testover is my choice.

Blog Entries
    Ok, last update on this one. Many of the companies producing AAS around here make things they can not technically sell even in India. A-P falls in this category. While technically a pharmaceutical company you can not buy their products in any legitimate pharmacy. Just figured I'll let you guys know in case someone was wondering.

Blog Entries
    almostgone,

I finally got a hold of the people at A-P here in India. After that, I went to my pharmacist and told here that I wanted A-P and she arranged. Appreciate the brand recommendation. The cycle is delayed until August but I can not wait to try it.

Thanks
    ~t
    almostgone likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You cant go wrong with any of the BALKAN products. Best T. PROP I have ever used personally.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    You cant go wrong with any of the BALKAN products. Best T. PROP I have ever used personally.
    Alin you been here for a while I wanted to ask you about an old source, but can't seem to send you a message. Sorry for hijacking your thread Tarmyg

Tyson122 is offline New Member
    I think best test prop is ukraine pharmacy from Farmak. It"s 100% original from pharmacy, not UG shit

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Thanks for all the responses. I am going to call A-P and see if the Indian company is still in business. Tried last night but did not get through.
    Maha pharma and right now they have prices that are super low since they are a new pharma. And they are marketed by the EK site as well I'm sure

TroyJackson3000 is offline New Member
    this
    Testovis in one I like (if you're talking pharma). Also, Testolic if you have no issues with EO.

TroyJackson3000 is offline New Member
    this to
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Maha pharma and right now they have prices that are super low since they are a new pharma. And they are marketed by the EK site as well I'm sure

Steroid_fan77 is offline New Member
    my reply might be kinda late but i like pronorm by thaiger it is a legit manufacturer check it out at buysteroidsbestt

Thread Information