Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Honestly, is online purchasing even an option?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Lol! That's funny Brute!

DaBrute is offline New Member
    I've been around.

The "those folks over the hill are shady" is a common theme.

God&Gainz is offline New Member
    I've been doing so much research and cant seem to find any online suppliers haha. I've just been lurking here reading everything possible. Too young to start a cycle anyways... sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBrute View Post
    I've read I don't know how many posts on this thread. The take is that scams are everywhere.

Online purchase is my only option and I can't throw money and my health away searching for a "bingo" moment that might never come.

Can the veterans please tell me if I'm wasting my time here? Thanks.
    Raws come from somewhere right? I mean most of them (90-95%) come from china! i'm going to have to say yes.
    does a man want to be given a fish, or does a man want to get a pole and learn. sounds like you don't want to take the time to look/read/research.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    To me its the only option. If you buy from a local guy he is generally selling you what he bought online at a much higher price. So john does is buying a bottle of prop online anywhere from 20-70 dollars. John does is now selling it locally for 60-120 dollars.

the same product and same risk is involved buying online or buying in person. In the last couple years I have had over 10,000ml go through my hands from online purchase. One batch from one supplier was basically oil. The rest has been just fine, test/AI verified by bloodwork. I replaced all products from the bad batch. I have not had one sterility issue.

heres a pick of recently purchased products. Just showing the tops of the vials so I dont give away the lab names. The two open vials are primo, opened just to labmax them. The pharmacy bottles are AI and other pharm grade ancillaries.
    Attachment 163246

So far accept for the one purchase everything online has been better than what I bought in person.
    salute!

I accept that var is a bad idea. It is just my place to start.

What would you propose be the simplest, safest place to start? It cannot involve pins. That will come later.
    LOL! are you __cking insane?

Thus, anavar first.
    then buy some Orals like Halodrol. it's a medium "pro hormone" if that -waste of time, but you might notice a little something.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 06-04-2016 at 08:19 PM.

TMWar is offline New Member
    I've gotten one batch of just oil when I ordered from a online source three years ago. Needless to say that was a painful $300 hit.

Me thinks that good relations with the community here might yield better business venture results. that is to say... anyways, how does that old saying go? it's not what you know it's who you know. to that i'd add "and how much they like you." makes sense, lol

to be totally honest with you, i'm thinking that these online UGLs don't last but one good brew and then they are gone, or popped. it's a desperate situation which correlates to scamming. combine that with greed and it only makes sense to make a bunch of fake shit after you've brewed some good stuff. you know what i'm sayin' the risk has already been taken and the security measures probably take a decent investment of time and money. why not burn some bridges with all that on the line anyways. just trying to put myself in their shoes.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 06-08-2016 at 04:50 PM.

I agree with the who you know and how they like you sentiment.

I had a good supplier back home, but business took me to a new location where you think it'd be easier to find but alas...

and new Chinese law doesn't provide a promising outlook on the future: "China Continues Intensifying Supervision on Product Quality" China Continues Intensifying Supervision on Product Quality | The National Law Review

Well... damnit.

Listen to some 80s music: Animotion - Obsession:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIs5StN8J-0

ILMDiver is offline New Member
    I agree. I am new to this forum, but not to gear. I normally run very conservative, but you can't be afraid of pins and T is THE base. If you can't pin, get ready for a liver transplant.

BuildingDan is offline New Member
    I'm in the same exact situation. I work out in a gym that caters mostly to young college grads, some of whom are def on gear. But the gym has an odd vibe. NO ONE talks to each other, there is no sense of camaraderie or friendliness even among the big guys. So, as one of the smaller guys it has been just too intimidating too approach anyone to strike up a relationship. It also doesn't help that we are in Boystown in Chicago, and straight guys will interpret a "hello" into being flirted with.

Quote Originally Posted by BuildingDan View Post
    I'm in the same exact situation. I work out in a gym that caters mostly to young college grads, some of whom are def on gear. But the gym has an odd vibe. NO ONE talks to each other, there is no sense of camaraderie or friendliness even among the big guys. So, as one of the smaller guys it has been just too intimidating too approach anyone to strike up a relationship. It also doesn't help that we are in Boystown in Chicago, and straight guys will interpret a "hello" into being flirted with.
    interesting, well i've been looking for gear. just the other day i was in a well known supplement store and the guy working there had arms 40" easily. -was also slim in the waist, shoulders chest all that. whenever i come across somebody i think may have a source i begin a conversation to be friendly and then i'll ask for a source on gear. at first i think they are weirded out like i'm hitting on them, lol. now that i think about it i'd rather someone just come out and ask me rather than try and manipulate/persuade me into giving them information. though a lot of people like cup caking/having their butts kissed so to speak. it's different though when speaking of gear as it is highly illegal and still i think very taboo in the U.S. anyways he totally said he didn't mess with the stuff. i've nearly given up. the last guy that hooked me up looked like he only went to the gym maybe once a week TOPS. i feel like guys think i'm with Law Enforcement. i'm starting to feel like finding a source locally is like looking for a unicorn, or a little leprechaun, lol

actually now that i think about it, the time before that i was being really sneaking by talking about how much i like riding my bike like this "yea i really like cycling, but i need some cell tech. i'm looking for the offbrand kind." -stupid shit like that.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quit looking for shit locally its usually garbage. The guys selling locally are buying online and selling to you at a high price, and sometimes its the gear they have found to be underdosed. Find an online source through research, place a small order to verify quality, then place a larger order to keep you going a while. Just stick with a lab with a good rep.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SOULSELL View Post
    interesting, well i've been looking for gear. just the other day i was in a well known supplement store and the guy working there had arms 40" easily. -was also slim in the waist, shoulders chest all that. whenever i come across somebody i think may have a source i begin a conversation to be friendly and then i'll ask for a source on gear. at first i think they are weirded out like i'm hitting on them, lol. now that i think about it i'd rather someone just come out and ask me rather than try and manipulate/persuade me into giving them information. though a lot of people like cup caking/having their butts kissed so to speak. it's different though when speaking of gear as it is highly illegal and still i think very taboo in the U.S. anyways he totally said he didn't mess with the stuff. i've nearly given up. the last guy that hooked me up looked like he only went to the gym maybe once a week TOPS. i feel like guys think i'm with Law Enforcement. i'm starting to feel like finding a source locally is like looking for a unicorn, or a little leprechaun, lol

actually now that i think about it, the time before that i was being really sneaking by talking about how much i like riding my bike like this "yea i really like cycling, but i need some cell tech. i'm looking for the offbrand kind." -stupid shit like that.
    Listen to how your acting... I'm surprised someone hasn't punched the shit outta ya! You don't walk up and ask someone who you 'know is on gear' and ask them - shit I'd think you'd be LE, Too... Which ideally I'm sure the guy doesn't want to be bothered with that(plus he doesn't know you from a hole in the wall..., nonetheless, not something I'd do b/c it's happened to me - that's the last person I'd ever steer in the right direction...

And if your too young, the real deal MFers out there won't even let you screw with your own hormones - knowing what could happen in the future...

As jstone stated keep researching - GL
    ghettoboyd and MxRider18 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Listen to how your acting... I'm surprised someone hasn't punched the shit outta ya! You don't walk up and ask someone who you 'know is on gear' and ask them - shit I'd think you'd be LE, Too... Which ideally I'm sure the guy doesn't want to be bothered with that(plus he doesn't know you from a hole in the wall..., nonetheless, not something I'd do b/c it's happened to me - that's the last person I'd ever steer in the right direction...

And if your too young, the real deal MFers out there won't even let you screw with your own hormones - knowing what could happen in the future...

As jstone stated keep researching - GL
    well thank you. better i do this all on my own like always anyways. i go my own way as it is the proven best way.

I see what you mean. i keep wanting to ask my old acquaintance and let's be honest friend why he hooked me up; how/why he trusted me. i just think it's incredible.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 06-27-2016 at 09:14 AM. Reason: add period

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOULSELL View Post
    well thank you. better i do this all on my own like always anyways. i go my own way as it is the proven best way.

I see what you mean. i keep wanting to ask my old acquaintance and let's be honest friend why he hooked me up; how/why he trusted me. i just think it's incredible.
    It going to be much easier and a whole lot cheaper to find a source online. If you spend a little time looking around you will find hundreds of sources in a matter of 15 minutes. It will take longer to figure out which lab you should order from, but in no time your order will be in your mail box.

MIKE 323 is offline New Member
    This a great post... thanks all. I haven't found any suppliers and so looking online is probably the way I'll need to go. I've thought about driving to Mexico (not far from me), but I might end up getting screwed there.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's so strange.
    I've never bought shit of the net and I've used AAS for... 20 years now I think..

Coincidentally, I've never been scammed either.
    Well, one time actually, when it wasn't for me, but the dealer refunded it so I don't consider it "scamming", and the product contained a lot of active ingredients. It's just that it also contained a lot of active bacteria as well,
    so the poor guy that injected a ml of test LITERALLY shit his pants 6hours later when at work. Hehehe. Just hearing him say that was almost worth the hassle of replacing the goods.

Buying locally vs online seems to vary a lot on where you live.
    Yeah, I have bought some shit online, never AAS though.

Might do it at some point, but I don't like the risk.
    Buying it locally is basically zero risk for me.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And finding a source locally is the easiest thing in the world for me too.

Haven't been to a gym yet where I've tried without success.
    (Not that I've tried at all gyms I've been, but when you know the know-how,
    and look the part, the rest is easy)

But I don't think I've ever been to a gym and not asked by someone to get them steroids . Which I can't, since I've never ever touched the stuff... ehh, so you don't believe that? Well, maybe one time over ten years ago when it was legal, maybe then. *Cough, cough*

MIKE 323 is offline New Member
    That's a good thing. I wish I had it like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information