Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Can you guys please verify whether I got the legit pharmacom LAB(not source)

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member

Can you guys please verify whether I got the legit pharmacom LAB(not source)

is Pharmacomlabs .com the legit website for the pharmacom lab?

It lets you source check on that site.. now all I need is a source check on the lab site itself lol.

Thanks guys

Also what do you guys think about pharmacom thumbs up? Thumbs down?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its the same as any UGL, sometimes good, other times bad. Mixed reviews which should tell you why!
    In the UK the products have been ok but personally I wouldn't buy any gear in a multi vial

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its the same as any UGL, sometimes good, other times bad. Mixed reviews which should tell you why!
    In the UK the products have been ok but personally I wouldn't buy any gear in a multi vial
    But is that the site for the UGL there? Thanks a lot marcus.. you've been a help really. right now Im just trying to verify that I've gotten my first legit UGL source.. humble beginnings no doubt but being as how I don't have a pharm source Im going to have to figure out what I can figure out.. at least if I have a legit UGL source I've got something found.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    But is that the site for the UGL there? Thanks a lot marcus.. you've been a help really. right now Im just trying to verify that I've gotten my first legit UGL source.. humble beginnings no doubt but being as how I don't have a pharm source Im going to have to figure out what I can figure out.. at least if I have a legit UGL source I've got something found.
    A legit UGL???? never heard of one. Most have mixed reviews which should tell you none are legit.
    73rr likes this.

Osprey is offline New Member
    UGL. Hit or miss. Likewise all other ugls.

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    I consider pharmacom to be pretty much pharm grade. Keep in mind, it is technically considered UGL because it isn't recognized by FDA (because products cater to steroid users) but it isn't your typical make shift lab set up. This is an actual company in moldova I believe it is and it is a massive operation with state of the art equipment and facility. Personally I've used many products and I continue to use them as a top choice.

Bicep from what ive seen their most popular resaller is in moldova but it seems the actual lab is in China. That doesnt concern or suprise me though as long as the quality stays good.

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    Bicep from what ive seen their most popular resaller is in moldova but it seems the actual lab is in China. That doesnt concern or suprise me though as long as the quality stays good.
    didn't know that. Zhenzhou from china is also a top quality brand so being from china doesn't seem like a problem

Thread Information