• 1 Post By MMA_Influenced
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By MMA_Influenced

Thread: Pharmacom Lab issue?

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member

Pharmacom Lab issue?

There is a source out there now that is claiming to be the pharnacom labs official seller. Right now this store hasent been responding to customers (although they have been getting their gear)

One person claimed the gear since the new batch may have been underdosed but he may of just been a hater. Anyone involved in this mess right now? Has anyone tried the source/pharmacom in the past month or 2?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    That's what you get when you deal with UGL's, mixed reviews !
    They will produce underdosed gear and good quality gear that's what they do, that's why there is so many mixed reviews with all UGL's. So its really pointless asking for reviews because you could get something completely different. All you can do is try it and see for yourself or just seek pharm grade from a proper source.

Yeah seek pharm grade... mmmmmmmm. Wonder when thats going to happen for me. Until then i just have to ride the wave.

Anywhere i can send a vial of what i got for testing cheep marcus? Im not sure i want to be injecting this shit unless im pretty sure of what im dealing with and even then i would like to know how much of the product is in the vial so i know how much to take.

You were right marcus but unfortunetly pharm grade just isnt an available option for me but continuing to work out with the total test of a 75-85 year old man wasnt either. I took my chances.

i was just checking out Pharmacon. many of the reviews claim doo doo. hmmm. how long have you been messing with gear? My natty test is around 760. -so average

Thats the funny part i havent been messing much with gear.. i did a cycle like 4 years ago but i found out my natty test was 471 and im only 29 which puts my at average for a 75-85 year old.

Unacceptable. I have decided I dont want to go on trt at this age but I do want the effects in the gym and it will be nice while on cycle to enjoy how it feels to have a good test level.. while it lasts.

Im going to be on trt for sure one day but i find that at this point the only effects im getting from 471 T is that im tired/low energy dont have the libido i used to however errections are perfectly fine. Also i dont burn fat like i used to.. keeping fat off has become more difficult. My metabolism has slowed down.

I think the effects of the natural low T is regretable yet tolerable. Unfortunetly TRT costs way too much in my opinion and also dealing with UGLs is potentially dangerous should i get seperated from my trt medication for any amount of time. Too risky.

Thanks United States government for being a bunch of punks that want to control my life and put me in a cage if i dont do what you say. One day you will get yours thats one thing i can guarantee.

Until Im allowed to do what I want like an free and soverign adult without other grown men trying to tell me what to do i can get safe pharm grade fda approved products. Until then Im just glad in not sub 300 test because then id really feel bad and on top of it would have to pay 4-5k a year to be on trt.

A fitting post for my 100th post I think.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    Yeah seek pharm grade... mmmmmmmm. Wonder when thats going to happen for me. Until then i just have to ride the wave.

Anywhere i can send a vial of what i got for testing cheep marcus? Im not sure i want to be injecting this shit unless im pretty sure of what im dealing with and even then i would like to know how much of the product is in the vial so i know how much to take.

You were right marcus but unfortunetly pharm grade just isnt an available option for me but continuing to work out with the total test of a 75-85 year old man wasnt either. I took my chances.
    Did U already got your order from them? I know 2 weeks ago u were looking for a source.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you US based? Cypionate vials aren't really that expensive there. My TRT costed me more than $1000 yearly, which is another reason that forced me to go UGL.

Anyway, why would they underdose gear? Their sells rely on reputation, what is the point of deliberately let it down the drain? Sparing a tiny % for increasing revenues? It would just do more harm than good, imho.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Are you US based? Cypionate vials aren't really that expensive there. My TRT costed me more than $1000 yearly, which is another reason that forced me to go UGL.

Anyway, why would they underdose gear? Their sells rely on reputation, what is the point of deliberately let it down the drain? Sparing a tiny % for increasing revenues? It would just do more harm than good, imho.
    UGLs can both be underdosed and overdosed, realy not the best for TRT. Its just marketing stratergy, first they send the overdosed, when the client is hooked start sending the underdosed, speccialy when ppl order stacks.
    hammerheart likes this.

mietek is offline Member
    I wonder who crated it too much conspiracy, somebody can take all money and run. When I put my money in bank it is there. I like the idea I would love to use it but if you do not know where your money are. It must be sitting on some hidden server, somebody has to control it.

Bizzaro i was quoted at what seemed like 5 grand for the first year. 500 initial bloodtest (300 every additional) 495 initiation fee and after that roughly 300 every month just for my medication.

Maybe it should of been cheeper but damn the places i found were expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post

Did U already got your order from them? I know 2 weeks ago u were looking for a source.
    Yes i got my order. Everything went great except the sources customer service however the gear by all accounts is legit. Only one way to find out though! Blood results will be posted sometime next month.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes i got my order. Everything went great except the sources customer service however the gear by all accounts is legit. Only one way to find out though! Blood results will be posted sometime next month.
    That was a fast delivery! Make sure u have everything before u start.

Bizzaro i was quoted at what seemed like 5 grand for the first year. 500 initial bloodtest (300 every additional) 495 initiation fee and after that roughly 300 every month just for my medication.

Maybe it should of been cheeper but damn the places i found were expensive.
    Wow, low t much be such a gigantic business there. I cannot even understand the concept of having compiled "packages" for a medical condition, it just sounds alien to me.

My TRT costs me little more than one USD a day, bloods apart. Hormonal assays (CLIA/ELISA) are available for around 15$ each...
    Mr.BB likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Wow, low t much be such a gigantic business there. I cannot even understand the concept of having compiled "packages" for a medical condition, it just sounds alien to me.

My TRT costs me little more than one USD a day, bloods apart. Hormonal assays (CLIA/ELISA) are available for around 15$ each...
    the places that charge this amount are usually anti aging clinics that will prescribe to anyone. It is expensive, because they operate a boarder line shady clinic. Its legal, but its a grey are of legality.

Theres a clinic out of florida and there standard hormone replacement regimen is 400mg of test per week, 200mg of decca per week, and .5mg of semorellin daily. They seem to be packaged like this for sales. For a lot of the clients its not medically necessary so they dont have to tailor plans to the individual like a doctor would.

so a lot of guys whos test is in range but the lower end go to these types of clinics. They have lower levels of test, but other doctors will not treat them due to being in range. So if you can afford it you go to one of the anti aging clinics.

If you dont have insurance bloodwork will be the most expensive thing. With insurance trt should be much less than 500 per year. If you need an AI/hcg and buy it from the pharmacy it will be more. 10,000 iu of hcg was 250 at the cheapest loacal pharmacy. One pharmacy quoted me 800 dollars for 10,000 iu of hcg.
    hammerheart likes this.

Wow, $800 for HCG . 5000 IU would cost me $3.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    UGLs can both be underdosed and overdosed, realy not the best for TRT. Its just marketing stratergy, first they send the overdosed, when the client is hooked start sending the underdosed, speccialy when ppl order stacks.
    Back before ORD I tested 10-12 ugl's gear was so much better back then..........and none, not one was overdosed.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Bro you must have a source for fake pharmacom gear. I have never had an issue and its some of the best gear around. it's not pharmacom, its the source thats the issue.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I think i know the source your taking about OP.
    I dont use that source but as for Pharmacom its my favourite UGL out of the handful ive used

Been using pharmacom for the past year, very happy with it

I will also add i did a labmax test on their anavar for my wifes anavar cycle and the test came back with the presence of anavar, she got great strength gains from it, she got water retention on it but once finishing her cycle she leaned in really well from it
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 07-01-2016 at 04:14 PM.

Mitch535 is offline Junior Member
    Any update on your blood tests? I've been watching this thread to see if you had luck with this source, I think I know what source you are talking about also. I don't have access to pharm grade and this is one of the only sources I've run across so far that seems to be legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch535 View Post
    Any update on your blood tests? I've been watching this thread to see if you had luck with this source, I think I know what source you are talking about also. I don't have access to pharm grade and this is one of the only sources I've run across so far that seems to be legit.
    Yeah its definitely a legit source.. I havent started the cycle yet. Next week.. i got a pound and a half to cut before I start.. i could start now but i like to finish the goal because i went this far I might as well go all the way and hit the number on the scale before starting
    Livinlean likes this.

StateRaised is offline New Member
    I've never had any issues with gear from them, great IMO

Thread Information