KBreaker is offline New Member

New York Pharma and Baltic Pharmaceuticals

Hi,someone used steroids from these brands?
    I would like to buy testosterone enanthate from these.
    New York Pharma(NYP) is made in USA and it is on the market since 2013. Injectable products come packaged in 10ml vials
    Baltic pharmaceuticals is made in Poland and it is on the market since 2002. Injectable products come packaged in 1ml vials of 5 in box.
    From what i understand most of competitive bodybuilers from Hungary used this gear.
    Thanks everyone and sorry for my english!
    Last edited by KBreaker; 06-10-2016 at 12:51 AM.

mietek is offline Member
    Baltic pharmaceuticals is from Moldavia, on the market with good reputation. never heard about New York Pharma

Probably you confused balkan with baltic. Balkan Pharmaceuticals is made in Moldova and Baltic Pharmaceuticals în Poland.
    I live in Romania, very close of Moldova, here are everywhere products from the Balkan, they are good but do make lots of products bad without active substance or underdosed.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBreaker View Post
    Probably you confused balkan with baltic. Balkan Pharmaceuticals is made in Moldova and Baltic Pharmaceuticals în Poland.
    I live in Romania, very close of Moldova, here are everywhere products from the Balkan, they are good but do make lots of products bad without active substance or underdosed.
    I have never really heard of anyone getting bad balkan products. Are these products counterfeit? If the products are legit and the codes check out the products seem to be good. I know all ugls can produce junk, I just nahve heard lots of positive feedback on balkan and virtually no bad feedback.

seeing how you live in the area a little info from a local would be great. I have actually been thinking about trying balkan. I have been looking at them a lot lately, and just trying to get all the info I can before I order.

No I don't we had problems with products from the Balkan, Currently a friend using clenbuterol from Balkan is very good and feels good. But as I said above, I have heard from many persons as Balkan made series(lots) of products underdosed, know someone who has made a cycle with test ena and danabol from Balkan, all to no results, not even water retention, products are genuine with original verification codes. Is hard to find Balkan counterfeit, at least in Romania, because all who sell it, buy products directly from the factory at very small prices, for example at factory 10ml of test ena în about 12$ and dealers sell with 38$.Their products is legit and are sells în pharmacies. Also in Moldova is made vermodje, sp labs and radjay. If you don't understand something from what I said, or you need more information about Balkan, ask me and I will try to help you. Sorry for my english!

Tyson122 is offline New Member
    Yes,Balkan =moldova Baltic:Poland New york pharma made in East Europe. Not USA.... I used most of Baltic products ,it was good. Quality Similar than Alpha

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have some amps of Baltic primo, I've got them as part of a promo.

As a man on TRT I have little interest on aas but I was curious how's the PIP on it.

The box is very finely packaged, amps are regulare in size/shape. The label reports BB, BA, and linseed as a carrier oil.

The oil quality is very smooth, I pinned IM in the vastus lateralis and resulting PIP was absolutely zero.

Ebrahim 1 is offline New Member
    bro how about Baltic is it good lab or fake?

Ebrahim 1 is offline New Member
    did you used Baltic Test E
    Is it g2g?

Thread Information