Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nattydread
  • 1 Post By nattydread

Thread: Bought some MX gear recently anyone familiar with these brands?

Aleksander_ is offline New Member

Bought some MX gear recently anyone familiar with these brands?

So, I took a trip down to MX over the weekend with the family and stopped in to see what the pharmacies were about there as they are pretty much on every corner. I bought some gear but have been having trouble finding recent information on it so I'm curious if anyone has experience with this stuff.

Testoprim D - Picked up 12 x 1 ml amps of this stuff, says 250mg/ml got it for a decent price, from what I've read and the looks of it it seems to be legit.

The one I'm not so sure about it Testosterona Enantato 350, brown glass bottle, green label, white lettering, has a lot # and expiration printed on the label, green cap. I'm a little suspect about this one, found only a few posts related to it, none of them recent. Anyone have any experience with this brand?

Dankoo is offline New Member
    Do you have any pics about this 350?
    Testoprim D is legit. It is an enathate, propionate blend.
    It will hurt af, tho. If you are to use another oily base compound, mixing it would help.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankoo View Post
    Do you have any pics about this 350?
    Testoprim D is legit. It is an enathate, propionate blend.
    It will hurt af, tho. If you are to use another oily base compound, mixing it would help.
    TESTOPRIM D in one of the most painful injects I have personally EVER tried.

Aleksander_ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    TESTOPRIM D in one of the most painful injects I have personally EVER tried.
    Haha, I know, I'm dreading starting it. Did you try any of the methods for reducing pip? I'm going to heat it and maybe cut it with some grapeseed oil. The other route I'm thinking of going is not using it at all. We'll see though, no pain no gain.

Dankoo, the bottle looks identical to this one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0602.JPG 
Views:	287 
Size:	425.6 KB 
ID:	165390

nattydread is offline Junior Member
    Alek if you haven't started yet on the test e 350, I wouldn't. Looks fake af to me. I go to Mex on a regular bases and never really seen anything like that before. A lot of fake stuff like that sold in pharmacies over there. Be careful who knows what's in that bottle.
    Marsoc likes this.

the testoprim d gave me the biggest most painful lumps I've ever gotten. Stuff works but I would rather spend extra and get the sostenon 250 redijects.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydread View Post
    the testoprim d gave me the biggest most painful lumps I've ever gotten. Stuff works but I would rather spend extra and get the sostenon 250 redijects.
    It hurt me even in small amounts and even cut down with oil or other AAS. Last time I used them I quit them and used something else.

Az0342 is offline New Member
    I'm interested as well. I picked up the same test e over the weekend an I'm ver skeptical.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I've seen that Testosterona Enantato 350 before in Mexico. I never could bring myself to try it. It says Veteran use on the bottle and the darn dog prints running across the label doesn't help! Afraid I might start howling after pinning that stuff! Lol! Good luck with it!

Somebody recommended I get a labmax test for it. I placed an order and it should be here in a week. I'll keep you posted with what I find out about it. Curious, what is the lot # and exp of your vials?

What brand is the test E. I can't see a brand name. I used to get vet gear a lot in Mexico years ago. It was good stuff quality vet,loeffler, animal power, and brovel just to name a few. You just had to know what you were looking for and watch out for the counterfeits.

Man talking about that old mex vet gear brought back great memories. Denkal was another of my favorite brands. If I remember right their dbol was the first dbol I ever tried. Great gains.
    songdog likes this.

the only indicator is I-lab.

I lab , never heard of it. Only thing that has me questioning the vial is the label. Looks really sketchy

Yeah and I've only found like two posts referencing this stuff. One from like 2009. Some people were like no way would I try that. Others saying looks good. So I'm skeptical!

Man talking about that old mex vet gear brought back great memories. Denkal was another of my favorite brands. If I remember right their dbol was the first dbol I ever tried. Great gains.

They used to be some alright products in MEX. I tried a REFORVIT B DBOL product and got excellent results with it.
    The SUST preloads were good back then too.

They used to be some alright products in MEX. I tried a REFORVIT B DBOL product and got excellent results with it.
    That was good dbol. Taste like shit but good stuff. That company made a legit a50. Think it was called kanistron. Came in tabs

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah I use to get some real good stuff there back in the early 80s.

Pellets is offline New Member
    I see those dog prints that were mentioned above and from what I understand its g2g. If in MX I'd just go for canguro.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Hey Alin sir. What are your views on Maha pharm. possibly getting some aqua suspension testosterone . And already have sus250 by them. .waiting to pull the trigger.
    PS: sorry for hijacking the thread ..

Pellets, from what you understand it's g2g? What gives you tat understanding?

Thread Information