Like Tree15Likes
  • 3 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 3 Post By clarky.
  • 5 Post By numbere
  • 4 Post By *Admin*

Thread: Horrible customer service...

diaznutz is offline New Member

Horrible customer service...

So i found what i thought was a good source (naps****), until they screwed up my order than lied to me. i had placed my first order for test e from the site euro****, but they were moving so slow that i decided to place another order from naps**** for some test e and arimidix because i saw their 60$ super fast shipping. 2 days after payment i checked the site an there was a note stating that they could not ship the fast way because of country of origin, i had a 50$ store credit, and my order was pending. so i contacted them pissed because why is it that they tell me this AFTER i have paid them when they sure as hell knew about this issue before hand. long story short they danced around my question, and never answered it. i told them to just add some extra stuff to my order and they said they couldn't. i would have to place another order and pay shipping cost again. when i asked why they said because my order has shipped. i pointed out the fact that they were lying because my order stated "pending status" and that was the last i heard from them.

fuck naps***, they suck balls for ruining my cycle plans

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    okays. . . . . .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well not trying too offend anyone but this is a common sense thing.Now if you live 1/2 way around the world do you really think it will get there in 2 days?Yes they shouldve broken it down in time zones like a company I order my trapping gear from does.Plus depending on where you live it may sit in customs that long.Relax it will get there!

Blog Entries
    OP please realize that no source is going to want to work with you now that you have gone off on two well known and respected UGL's...what's your hurry?...unless you ordered domestic from euro it will most likely be caught up in customs for weeks possibly if you even get it at all...as far as Naps It probably has been shipped they just had not updated your account yet...word to the wise at least wait a few weeks to see if anything comes before throwing a tantrum like a little baby...this isn't Burger King you cant always have it your way...
    numbere, almostgone and songdog like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It's a source lol not amazon.
    lindalmc, Mr.BB and almostgone like this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Express shipping or not, one should expect 14-21 days for a pack to land from a international source.

Personally I wouldn't email a domestic source about an order unless it hadn't arrived a week after the estimated time of delivery.
    TRA, ghettoboyd, lindalmc and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by diaznutz View Post
    So i found what i thought was a good source (naps****), until they screwed up my order than lied to me. i had placed my first order for test e from the site euro****, but they were moving so slow that i decided to place another order from naps**** for some test e and arimidix because i saw their 60$ super fast shipping. 2 days after payment i checked the site an there was a note stating that they could not ship the fast way because of country of origin, i had a 50$ store credit, and my order was pending. so i contacted them pissed because why is it that they tell me this AFTER i have paid them when they sure as hell knew about this issue before hand. long story short they danced around my question, and never answered it. i told them to just add some extra stuff to my order and they said they couldn't. i would have to place another order and pay shipping cost again. when i asked why they said because my order has shipped. i pointed out the fact that they were lying because my order stated "pending status" and that was the last i heard from them.

Get used to it....its not uncommon. Its not like you can talk to a manager or report 'em to the Better Business Bureau.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Get used to it....its not uncommon. Its not like you can talk to a manager or report 'em to the Better Business Bureau.
    This reply made my day

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    It's a source lol not amazon.
    Bro, imagine if amazon was a source!

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well here in s. Europe before the brexit t/a from UK sources was 5 days only. Order on monday, land on friday.

not sure what your talking about with the two days...my issue inst shipping time my issue isn't impatience. my main issue is being sold something that wasn't possible and being told about it after i had already paid for it. not to mention that the only solution was to buy more stuff i don't need and then have to pay shipping for it again.
    Last edited by diaznutz; 10-14-2016 at 02:12 PM.

speaking of tantrums you just went of on one that had absolutely nothing to do with what my issue but thanks.
    Last edited by diaznutz; 10-14-2016 at 02:16 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    not sure what your talking about with the two days...my issue inst shipping time my issue isn't impatience. my main issue is being sold something that wasn't possible and being told about it after i had already paid for it. not to mention that the only solution was to buy more stuff i don't need and then have to pay shipping for it again.
    Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be rude.

I think that you're blowing this situation out of proportion.

Does it suck you lost $60 on EMS shipping? Yes, but you need to chalk this up as experience and not order express shipping in the future.

In the grand scheme of things you are buying illegal drugs of the internet and that were shipped 2 days after payment. You got a $50 store credit so you really only lost $10.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I read your post again and am not sure what the issue is. Can you clarify? It sounds by the way you described it that the issue wasn't that you couldn't get your order, but that it couldn't be shipped with "fast shipping." They credited you for the extra shipping charge and put your order on pending status implying it was queued for shipping when filled or was already shipped (as mentioned above by someone) and status simply not updated. I couldn't see anywhere where they took your money and said you couldn't have the product. Not arguing, just looking for clarification as your post implies you just don't want to wait.
    I use a good source and ship times are always random, sometimes great, sometimes not, but product is good and that is what matters.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

No you were being impatient. You fucked up your own cycle plans by being a moron. People like you shouldn't be able to place orders. You do realize most orders are pending until they hit a certain point in the shipment. Sometimes its once they reach the country of destination and other time is once they leave the country of origin. Yet you half wits with your entitlement issues beleiving everything should be handed to you are a disgrace to this country and why it going down hill.

The only naps I know of doesn't offer any super fast shipping. They ship 3-4 days after payment is received and there fastest option is 10-13 days. They also tell you dont contact if it hasnt been 30 days.

Learn to read follow directions. You probably ordered from one of the naps scam sites because your to impatient.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Just breathe... not like you lost any money... and they kept in touch... after this you will find it hard to place orders very many places word of mouth travels fast...

I remember when if we got what we ordered in 6 months time we counted it as a win... always plan your cycles after you get your gear that way it can not mess you up as you state...
    almostgone, Mr.BB, clarky. and 1 others like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I just can't get over $60 for delivery, that is just mad.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Just breathe... not like you lost any money... and they kept in touch... after this you will find it hard to place orders very many places word of mouth travels fast...

I remember when if we got what we ordered in 6 months time we counted it as a win... always plan your cycles after you get your gear that way it can not mess you up as you state...
    People dont appreciate how easy it is now. Waiting months was the norm. My go to international guy gets products from china to the us in 5 days no longer.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    I just can't get over $60 for delivery, that is just mad.
    Especially when normal delivery is 14-21 days and express is 10-13 days. So paying 60 bucks for roughly 7 day faster shipping.

Thread Information