• 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By DawgHouse
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Balkan

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member

Balkan

Anyone vouch for Balkan Pharmaceuticals ? I actually remember reading in a book a long time ago that a-rod was caught with balkan lol....... BUT what do you guys think?

Also, can we ask about websites in here? I know we couldn't in the past but I've seen some newer posts with website names so just wondering?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You CANNOT ask about specific websites on here unless thru PM but most people won't give up their source. If you want to PM me I can tell you if I'm familiar with your source.

As far as Balkan goes it's my go-to gear. I love their products. The only thing I hate about Balkan is their flip tops. When you break the plastic tab it always takes off a ton of it. I've tried a hundred plus times to get it right and never once got it right. Otherwise, their products are solid. My supplier isn't shipping it right now so Im stuck trying another brand. Hopefully it's as good.

I even use Balkan for my TRT year round.
    Obs likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgHouse View Post
    Anyone vouch for Balkan Pharmaceuticals ? I actually remember reading in a book a long time ago that a-rod was caught twith balkan lol....... BUT what do you guys think?

Also, can we ask about websites in here? I know we couldn't in the past but I've seen some newer posts with website names so just wondering?
    That was the BALCO Scandal not Balkan lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ahh yes Victor Conte...how the fuck the bass player from power of tower got involved with custom peds is mindblowing...
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    ahh yes Victor Conte...how the fuck the bass player from power of tower got involved with custom peds is mindblowing...
    ole Victor C - he's a proper cunt alright!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Balkan is great gear. Pretty much all I use unless I forget something and have to order from a different than usual source. BP has not let me down.
    NACH3 likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BP is what I use for my TRT, and one of the few brands on the UGL markets I can say I trust, though not strictly an UGL as they have a licensed factory in the open, still not pharma grade for western standards perhaps, but enough for me.

Only downcome is they only sell Tren hex (Parabolan ) which is dirty expensive, and lately there are have been issues with shipments from Moldova.... I hope that one shop we all know will fix matters soon.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    BP is what I use for my TRT, and one of the few brands on the UGL markets I can say I trust, though not strictly an UGL as they have a licensed factory in the open, still not pharma grade for western standards perhaps, but enough for me.

Only downcome is they only sell Tren hex (Parabolan) which is dirty expensive, and lately there are have been issues with shipments from Moldova.... I hope that one shop we all know will fix matters soon.
    I completely agree. I pray that they get it resolved. Been my supplier for a long time and I had to go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I completely agree. I pray that they get it resolved. Been my supplier for a long time and I had to go elsewhere.
    I did too and was disappointed. Found a long, blonde hair packed together with amps, I wonder whom that belongs too. All of the expiry dates and verification codes are wiped out. Luckily, it was a just a trial order...

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member
    hahaha Balco thats right....
    NACH3 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Balkan prop is one of my favorites. The only prop I've found that I like better is Testovis.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I've never personally cycle Balkan gear but from what I have read they are GTG.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgHouse View Post
    Anyone vouch for Balkan Pharmaceuticals ? I actually remember reading in a book a long time ago that a-rod was caught with balkan lol....... BUT what do you guys think?

I had Baklan before and always satisfied but there are rumors about fake Balkan too so you need to check your source

They had a site where you can check proof codes printed on amps/vials, but it's offline atm.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would put the BALKAN brand up against any other brand ever produced. The stringent quality control assures a well made accurately dosed item every single time.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I would put the BALKAN brand up against any other brand ever produced. The stringent quality control assures a well made accurately dosed item every single time.
    As a newbie, I'm feeling good about my gear coming from Balkan in the mail right now. I actually spread my gear this cycle from 3 different manufacturers (is that odd?) and most of it comes from Balkan.

The only issue with overseas labs, I feel like I'm always awaiting delivery from Europe. Probably another week or so.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Once upon a time I thought BP was straight HG gear. It's not - but, it's prob the best UGL quality shit you can buy. - - - IMO
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Once upon a time I thought BP was straight HG gear. It's not - but, it's prob the best UGL quality shit you can buy. - - - IMO
    That's some lofty praise. Definitely excited to get it now.

Not going to complain about it, but why are they so cheap to purchase from then? Compared to some other reputable brands, they seemed a little less on the pricey side.
    Last edited by Coffeehead; 12-03-2016 at 10:33 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    That's some lofty praise. Definitely excited to get it now.

Not going to complain about it, but why are they so cheap to purchase from then? Compared to some other reputable brands, they seemed a little less on the pricey side.
    A good reputation is worth more than gold in this business /a lesser price producing much better gear... they know the people will keep coming back! & that's most important to any top notch UGL!

A good reputation is worth more than gold in this business /a lesser price producing much better gear... they know the people will keep coming back! & that's most important to any top notch UGL!
    Appreciate the reply - Thanks!

Has anyone been known to have trouble with delivery to the states. I'm always weary of the risk of a package being seized, and it doesn't help that the delivery time is usually at least 2 weeks. The wait makes me anxious and concerned, especially with the chitty tracking system.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    They had a site where you can check proof codes printed on amps/vials, but it's offline atm.
    Back online.
    NACH3 likes this.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    well im going to give balkan a go. made smaller first order though.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have never used them but I have heard many good things about them.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Balkan is extremely hard to find in stock (in my experience anyway), so I guess that's also kinda testament to it's popularity

socalmemories is offline New Member
    No issues to date.. noted some recent issues they claimed was with warehouse from source nonetheless, it has always come through and is well packaged.

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    I cant account for their aas. But I ordered Clen from them years ago that was total bunk, I could take 200mcg then take a nap. Perhaps it was just a knockoff brand because everything else ive heard has been good.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    I cant account for their aas. But I ordered Clen from them years ago that was total bunk, I could take 200mcg then take a nap. Perhaps it was just a knockoff brand because everything else ive heard has been good.
    Their clen should have BP stamped in each tab

Thread Information